ITT Historical groups you hate

Groups from history you actively hate and see as enemies despite the fact they're not around anymore/have reformed.
Hard mode: No Nazis, no Commies.
For me,
>Loyalists during the Troubles (UVF, UDR, FUR, Glenanne gang, Shankill butchers etc.)
>Judean Zealots
>Aztecs
>Comanche
>Maori

Attached: Close your mouth and join me in death.png (976x708, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moriori
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The coalitions against Napoleon.

FUCKING YANKEES

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: the yankee is immunized against all dangers.png (767x352, 120K)

Maybe Prussians. The way they spread reminds me of parasites.

Black ppl

Daily reminder

Attached: Yankee.png (1370x486, 75K)

Japs

I'm pretty vanilla desu

>Confederates
>all of the Axis powers
>Islamists
>communists
>the French

>T. Eternal Anglo
Altough I agree with islamists and communists

>Confederates
>the French

Meanie

Attached: 1521643765633.jpg (2147x2997, 1.04M)

Muslims

>Anglos
>Englishmen
>Brits
>Bongs
That's about it

Women

Attached: female evil.jpg (720x643, 122K)

>muh bad guys
fuck off back to neopets

jews

the Liberators

French Republicans (really all republican revolutionaries)
The Turks
Mexicans (excluding, of course, the Cristeros and the supporters of Maximilian I)

The CSA is not part of the US sweetie

Ge*mans

Cro magnons because they decimated the neanderthals and denisovans

Brit here.
>Loyalists during the Troubles
>communist revolutionaries and leaders
>the Normans (FUCK THEM)
>Vikings
>Tatars

>Hates both British Loyalists and commies
What do you think the Irish Republicans are?

The CSA doesn't exist anymore, sweetie. :)

They weren't commies.

It's odd, but in the burgeoning years of American industry, I hate both the union-busting Pinkertons, and the unions themselves.

Fin die siecle anarchists and communists in the United States. Granted, it was the most justifiable time for their existence, but Christ on a cracker I wish I stamp them out myself.

Kek'em n' check'em

I literally am though.

Anglo-American power is easily the best thing to ever happen to the human race.

Bolsheviks and commies in general
T*rks(any time period)
Jacobins
Puritans
Carthaginians

People's Temple
Not the victims themselves No! But Jim Jones himself.

Attached: 3A7E4D71-C464-44FA-90C2-4CB5C23E2F2A_cx0_cy10_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg (1023x575, 130K)

>Maori
What the fuck did they do wrong?

Turks
Catholics
Russians

the Zulus
the Bantus
the Eternal Anglo

All religious persons, everywhere and in every historical epoch. This post will likely get the inevitable cute response, but I wish to stress that I really mean what I say. It is nothing other than a sadness that we aren't good enough, strong enough, smart enough to do without religion.

Not him but the Maori genocided the most pure people in Human history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moriori
>As a small and precarious population, Moriori embraced a pacifist culture that rigidly avoided warfare, substituting it with dispute resolution in the form of ritual fighting and conciliation. The ban on warfare and cannibalism is attributed to their ancestor Nunuku-whenua.

>This enabled the Moriori to preserve what limited resources they had in their harsh climate, avoiding waste through warfare, such as may have led to catastrophic habitat destruction and population decline on Easter Island. However, when considered as a moral imperative rather than a pragmatic response to circumstances, it also led to their later near-destruction at the hands of invading North Island Māori.

>In 1835 some displaced Ngāti Mutunga and Ngāti Tama people, Māori from the Taranaki region of the North Island of New Zealand, but living in Wellington, invaded the Chathams. On 19 November 1835, the brig Lord Rodney, a hijacked European ship, arrived carrying 500 Māori armed with guns, clubs and axes, and loaded with 78 tonnes of seed potatoes, followed by another ship with 400 more Māori on 5 December 1835. While the second shipment of invaders were waiting, the invaders killed a 12-year-old girl and hung her flesh on posts. They proceeded to enslave some Moriori and kill and cannibalise others.

Attached: 1520886914049.png (329x325, 233K)

Pity the british couldn't remove the maori as much as they wanted to

Boers

>Union fags
>Jacobins
>Gaynadians
>Ottomans / T*rks
>Barbary Pirates
>THE PERFIDUOS FUCKING ALBION

Attached: 1d3.jpg (533x800, 79K)

The French
Serbians
Germans