Halp please

I can't afford weights and need to generally get in shape for boot camp so it isn't too miserable.

How many pushups should I be aiming for in how many sets? Same for situps. What other compound motions should I do?

Is 3 days of calisthenics, 2 days of cardio, and 2 days off okay in a week okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14550826
startbodyweight.com/p/exercise-progressions_12.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who’s she made for? _____
Dubs or better has the final say.

Get a pull up bar for $20. Or if you're really dirt poor go to a park and do chin ups on the jungle gym.

Important

strawpoll.me/14550826

Pull ups. Thanks. Any others?

Chest - Pushups in various forms, positions, and holds.
Core - Situps, russian twists, leg raises, flutter kicks.
Back - Pullups and chinups in various forms, positions, and holds.
Legs/Cadio - Running, rucking, squats and lunges.

>Cardio

startbodyweight.com/p/exercise-progressions_12.html

Fagit. Military training doesn't require as much strength as it does endurance. You'll need that cardio.

If you already know you're going to bootcamp its probably too late to make it any easier.

moderate exercise is going to dramatically increase insulin sensitivity in sedentary individuals, and over the long-term it's going to result in more efficient energy usage by muscles, meaning better endurance

I know, that was my post. I was correcting "Cadio" to Cardio.

Kill yourself Marcus you frog fuck

please lurk more before trying your first post, thanks!

BBC

this is the first in depth calisthenics routine I've seen

Definitely doing this now

That lack of ass lmao

BIG
WHITE
COCK

BBC

To caveat what everyone else is saying OP, as well as a steady run at least twice a week, find a set of stairs outside somewhere and run up them as many times as possible, nice and fast, then a slow jog back down. Do this at the end of the week. Each week see if you can get up them more than last week. Its excellent cardio and will condition your legs.

Bavarians

Not sure what branch, but if marines and they want to smoke you they'll have you do sets of pushups, situps, jumping jacks, mountain climbers repeatedly until you can't move, then throw you back into drill practice. Just do that until you've lost a pound of water, every day. And keep your calories up to compensate.