FUCKING PUSH-UP THREAD

I keep getting this zapping/electric shock sensation in my arms when I'm doing pushups
what is it?

I want to keep doing bodyweight until I go to the gym next month but this shit is irritating.

I’d try to grope this cunt, idgaf about her reaction she can’t retaliate without exposing herself, such a ridiculous thing to wear, she needs to be shamed.

Drink more water. I'm sure your form is perfect but reevaluate that fact just to be sure.

Well I was pretty shitfaced yesterday so you might be onto something

Ja

Yea that's dehydration. Drink like a gallon of water each day

rollin

I can't fucking sleep so roll.

I used to believe that was too much but when I quit drinking daily a couple months ago I was feening water all the time. So I carry a two quart bpa free cranberry juice bottle of water everywhere and smash two of those a day. mmm fluoride.

roll

roller for varg

rollin again

lolling hard

nice! now for pullups

yeesh..... alright then

Rollin for simon

sdafdSDF

How much lifting will give me abilities like Varg's?

Llor

NEW CHALLENGE

On top of pushups, digits also equal the number of air squats and pull ups you have to do (if a pull up bar is available)

Roll

ROLL

>Push day, then pull day, then leg day, rest day, repeat
True chads explode everything everyday.

Roll

Would fikki fikki

You don’t have a communal spring nearby? Pretty sure some grocery stores have spring Water as well.

R O L L

Roll

Jokes on you fag, I've been doing that. Fuck pull ups though

Real question tho, how many of you try to as many reps til digits

Rollling for pull ups.

Rolling. Also Varg is right

Will push ups make it so I can do a dip?

I'm too weak to do a dip.

I have sinned

Roll

rollan

Rock and roll

Roll

At first I thought you were joking about the spring but then I realized countries other than america probably care more about their water/health, but yeah no on that. I've been meaning to get a water dispenser or something for grocery store water.

>try to as many reps til digits
wut

rolling for chinups instead

Rollllll

Yes and no, it's a push movement so it will engage some of the muscles involved in a dip but a good start for if you can't do a (I'm assuming you mean full unassisted dip) is to stand away from the footboard of a bed, side of a table, or weight bench, bend your knees and do an assisted dip kinda thing, I don't know what they're called. Then knees straight out, then before you know it, dips.

Let's go

rolll

rerolling I need more