Ive been stuck at 6 chin/pull ups for a year

Ive been stuck at 6 chin/pull ups for a year.

Whats the best machine to train for volume? Do i do the machine where you sit down and pull the handles down or do i do the skyfalls? (The one where you climb up and kneel on the pad and it helps push you up)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xaEVDfDazI4
youtube.com/watch?v=39lTzoDheyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just do more sets.

Eat more and every workout try to add one more even if you have to really push yourself also I would recommend you to look up for a pull up programme.

do more set
vary grip with
do them weighted
lose fat
grip training if thats the issue

Fuck you, i dont think you realise how useless this advice is. Its literally the equivalent of bee yourself. You think OP has been stalling for a year because he never once tried to do more sets? Fuck off and think before you post

I would poke her hontas if you know what I mean.

Do assisted pullups 2 times a week.

4 sets
First 3 sets at 60% effort, last set u max out.

Assisted pullups can be done with both feet on a chair, or just one feet on the chair, to make it harder. Alternate legs between sets.

checked

he shouldnt do weighted if he can only do 6. Unless he wants to fuck his shit up.

OP has your mass increased since u started?

>le pull ups is counted in reps and not weight meme

fucking retards, soyboys can do 10 because they weight like 50kg but 100kg bears can only do 5. Soyboys cant do 5 with 50kg added weight

DONT COUNT REPS COUNT WEIGHT

Machines won't help once you can do unassisted pull-ups.

I fail to see the issue. It's how I made progress, I was also plateauing at 6 or so and behold, increasing overall volume of pull-ups that I was doing helped.

If you can't do more reps in a set, do more sets.

Yes, was 64kg last year, 70 now. Squads bench ohp and diddly have all gone up, chin/pullups has absolutely 0 progress

gimme your pullup routine per week

start from the beggining and concentrate on form.

I just do as many as i can after my SS compounds. I do 3x

to expand on this, think in terms of total sets 30 singles in seven minutes will work better than 3-5 sets of 3-5.

>100kg bears can only do 5.
some weak ass bears, I did 18 when I weighted 100kg

*total reps. but you see my point.

-Do a ton of rows.
-Do negatives.
-Hold/pause at the top for the # you can do.

Progression doesn't mean you have to go up a whole rep. You just gotta progress.

lmao cope
youtu.be/xaEVDfDazI4

I weigh 80kg and I can easily do 20+ reps of wide grip pull ups

Well your pullups have increased from 64 to 70 kg.

Do you go to failure on all sets?

Thank you user, i didnt consider that progress as well.

Yes i go to faliure, meaning sometimes i do 6.5 reps and sometimes 6.99 but never 7. Should i be stopping at 6.0?

You dont need to do pullups 3 x weekly, especially if you cant do many.

You are overtraining them.

>europeans slaughtered this

that girl is clearly not of abo descent.

>rock climber
>can do 20 pullups without stopping

Rock climbing is also great for forearm gains on top of being a good hobby to make friends and meet girls too. Think about it

what do you mean

try pic related to increase reps, works for me

What is the frequency on this? Every day? MWF?

New to Veeky Forums , poorfag only do home workout, own a dumbbell set and treadmill nothing else. Does it matter what workout routine I follow at the start or will any one I find online be fine, can someone recommend me a good one if not?

Bodyweight exercises like volume and frequency since they're not heavily taxing on CNS and pullups are good for you in general (lower back and shoulder health especially). Get yourself a pullup bar or hang from the door frame Ross Enamait style. Do sets of 3 spread out throughout the day (google frequency method pull ups) or some form of density training, for example max total reps in 10 minutes, next workout you do 5 minutes, then 15 minutes, then 10 minutes again. Or whatever time limit you want to go with. Or hit a total number of reps and measure the time it takes you to do that, try to break the record two days later. There is a myriad of ways to get better at pullups, and pretty much all of them are better than three sets to failure three times a week.
youtube.com/watch?v=39lTzoDheyI

At 230lbs I was able to do more pullups in a row than 195lbs. Had a lot more muscle.

the weight clearly serves as an EXAMPLE to give a better understanding and not an actual statement you fucking retards

its getting worse by the day

Dat fucking chin holy shit would breed with to factory out slayer sons