>eating raw onion
+30% test increase

>no fap

Who /cheatingthesystem/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405
verywell.com/what-percentage-of-smokers-get-lung-cancer-2248868
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whats the study on this tobacco test boost.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405

If I recall correctly, it's the nicotine and not the tobacco that causes test boost.

Also, smoking is a disgusting habit that's super bad for you. If you want a test boost there are other alternatives.

shut up nu male

>Chews tobacco
>Spits black tar
>Contracts oral cancer
>All clothes reek of smoke
>Spending money on addiction instead of /SIG/
>Wheezing during cardio from lungs being fucked
HA! Libtards BTFO! Being healthy is for faggots amirite?

Every hipster bar is overflowing with smoking dumb fucks that think it makes them """"artsy"""" though. My brother is like that as well and hes pretty liberal

Fuck right off retard, get your compensating tar sucking ass out. you can literally get the same effect from gum and not ruin your lungs and general health.

Where are my /snusboys/ at?

faggots detected

No, actually all the numales vape. They wouldn't touch cigarettes.

"Propaganda works best when those who are being manipulated
are confident they are acting on their own free will."

-Joseph Goebbels

Smoke + onions here. I feel pretty fuckin high test, must say

im sure your breath smells great

kek. people who don't smoke are so bitchy
source: scrolling through this thread

>yes goy, hes a picture of a manly man smoking, so you should too! Now go buy my product

smoking and nicotine have no place on Veeky Forums

Why would you smoke knowing the cost outweighs the benefits?

>easy mode: can't say "it calms me down"
>hard mode: no ad hominems
>expert mode: can't say "it makes me more social"

srs

Literal congnitive benefits to the brain.

Preventing neurological diseases and promotes more thinking in general.

snus is the way to go then

I smoke because of the horrible commercials on TV and also i'm scared that if I don't smoke then I will look American

you’re an idiot and if you got the smoking shit from twitter, basically not even sapient. please continue killing yourself and developing an addiction you’ll need to get through every single day. You maggot follower

The cost has been over exaggerated due to huge corporations making shit tobacco with tons of poisonous pesticides/additives. Also the left trying to domesticate men. Marijuana contains 3x more tar than tobacco. With marijuana you get tar, psychosis/mental illness, and lowered testosterone. With tobacco, the opposite.

The only plus I can give to weed is its anti tumor properties but you can also get that with a really good diet.

>tfw constantly have two general whites in my gum at all times except bedtime
>tfw teeth horribly stained
>tfw can't afford whitening because spend all of my money on food tobacco and weights

640 × 640

yeah... I just quit smoking by using snus and then stopped snusing. I spent about two months staring at the ceiling. I'm using snus again. Shit is cash money. I feel great. A little oral cancer never killed anyone... oh wait it did? Well fuck it everyone's gotta die though and this shit increases the quality of my life.

noone gets oral cancer though do they? and that shit is better than lung cancer atleast no?

>tobacco is akshually really good when its not sprayed and chopped
nope, burning it is still significantly worse
>you’re guaranteed mental illness from weed
lol ok officer
>weed is tar
no i vape my weed and eat it, i don’t get tar. you do tho!
>you can get anti-carcinogenic properties like you can from high cbd content oil and tinctures from diet
no, not even remotely comparable

enjoy your normalfag drug, make sure you smoke after drinking and railing a big line and popping some addy’s

people make fun of vaping, but its the best of both worlds. i think the tobacco jews ran a really successful shill campaign against vaping, i cant see any other reason people see it in a more negative light than smoking

that guy died of lung cancer

tar isnt the problem you fucking inbred. its the carcinogens

until they remove your jaw

i don't really care about the health risks since i go through a pack every month, i also like the headrush i get

Phones and shit food have more carcinogens

>Implying the vast majority of normalfags don't smoke weed

no they absolutely do not. i also dont advocate eating shit food

145% of a small number is still a small number.

Yeah it does, phones and technology cause major infertility, lowered sperm count and cancer. Plus all the junk/fast/processed food.

They're even saying don't sleep with a phone next to you

theyre carcinogenic, sure, but the incidence of cancer in smokers is way higher than the general public, even before the big brands started literally just spraying paper with tobacco juice. not everyone who eats shitty food occasionally and uses cell phones will get cancer

just be real with yourself, you are fucking yourself up. idc if you continue or not, but be a man and accept facts

>desperately needing a test boost because you were born defective
Why not just choose to be born perfectly normal with 1100+ test?

Cancer rates are skyrocketing more now than ever before yet people are smoking less.

Also I never argued that smoking wasn't carcinogenic I said it was exaggerated which it completely was.

verywell.com/what-percentage-of-smokers-get-lung-cancer-2248868

>im probably gonna get cancer anyway, might as well add to it
youre justifying your addiction bro. anti-smoking campaigns definitely exaggerate, but science and statistics dont lie

This isn't a black and white subject, there are lots of gray areas. I can't be a complete gud boy, nor can any man. Sometimes in life you have to make sacrifices and be a little risky

>caring this much about if people smoke or not

>watching anime
>100% test reduction

>promotes more thinking in general

you do seem in dire need of some of that

I've heard from older people around here and snus is harder to quit than cigg

Yes, because because everyone else has to suffer because of your addiction, shitface.

Fuck off twat. Second hand smoke is a bullshit myth. They can't even prove 100% tobacco causes cancer. Grow some balls kid

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405
It's because the smokers give less fucks because of their already inherently high testosterone, they have high test in-spite of their smoking, not because of it.
They dgaf about death, social stigma, smell and being a slave to a fucking PLANT
t. ex-smoker who couldn't be happier to beat that addiction

>Buy these commercialized products so that you can be a "real man" (tm)
>The only way to be a "real man" is if you adhere to corporate habits

This is a fitness board. Forgive me for being concerned about whether or not smoking is healthy. Its objectively bad for you for 90% of people, and I'd rather not spend the money on smoking when I can just as easily spend it on a nice dinner out each week/month.

>corporations

You do know that you can grow it yourself or buy it organic right? If a pack of cigarettes is the difference between you and a nice dinner you have issues

How much does watching anime raise ones test by?

i smoke because twitter Catholics and nazbols told me to and there’s nothing you can do about it

hehee 45% of 100 is only 45

they don’t at all, most college students do not smoke weed except at parties this is a myth, usage has not gone up significantly since legalization
>nazbols who haven’t read Dugin or Marx or Mussolini
lol you guys are so dumb and mentally underdeveoped, never change frog niggers
tobacco still contains carcinogens, nocotine is a neurotoxin. you cannot vape the “nicotine” crystals off of it like you can thc, you are always exposing yourself to carcinogenic agents, this is why E-cigs which are vapes can still cause cancer and health problems

THINK before you speak or pick up dumb fucking anti-intellectual stances from social media and image boards. There’s nothing funny about it, its not ironically detached, its pathetic that you can’t cope with reality so you cling to obviously poisonous substances and anti-social behavior patterns to feel ok. As pathetic as fat people, homos and hard drug addicts.

>assuming i am not well read
i guess this philosophy degree is worthless
>nicotine is a neurotoxin
but it’s also neuroprotective no one knowz

also
>don’t be anti-intellectual
you pro-reality redditors sicken me

>usage has not gone up significantly since legalization

HAAHA

A mentally ill pothead is trying to give lectures to tobacco smokers. You're wrong anyway. Marijuana usage has skyrocketed among children and teenagers

Nicotine also contracts your blood vessels, leading to smaller erections. Over years of smoking, this effect can become somewhat permanent.

Of course, smoking has several other chemicals that further disturb sexual health.

Nicotine makes me feel good and outside burgerland there are some social benefits