Come on, user! One burger won’t ruin your cut. I can’t eat all this by myself

>Come on, user! One burger won’t ruin your cut. I can’t eat all this by myself.
How do you respond?

Cut it in half, split it with her, fuck her, then go do 20 minutes of cardio.

>t. a guy who doesn’t last long in bed

>Good. Maybe you won't steal my food then.

>W-what kind of music do you like?

>"Maybe you shouldn't have gotten bacon in your drink, you greasy whore"

Well miss If I eat half of that burger that's going to amount to probably around 400 calories. So maybe I could if you can think of a way I could burn them off?

>"haha you too" stares at plate and looks around a few times in silence for 20 minutes.

>I know that it won't, and you assuming that I would make a fuss over half a burger is pretty patronizing. I'm not your gymcel ex that counts every little calorie to try to get over you. Now give me half of that burger before it gets cold.

Alternatively:
>Eat that fucking burger. Do you want sick delts like these? *Flexes a cep* or are you some little punk bitch who can't even eat?

>l-let me smell your ass cheeks

>But I don't have enough good boy points to purchase it.

>do you want me to feed it to you?

You're right. The social gains I make with you far supercede any effect a burger will have on my physique

BEGONE THOT

Not even joking I worked with this ripped dude and when he got a burger he threw the buns away and said he couldn't have the carbs because of his diet, so he just had the meat and the tomatoes lmao

Yell "fuck u bitch!!!" And artistically jump away

spooky jane skellington

I would do anything for a girl that looks at me that way.

Would you date a desperate fatty hambeast?

>did you put this bacon in my glass?

I don't get it. Why are the people on Veeky Forums the most hung up on women?

You'd do anything -- except stay in school, get a good job, and lose some weight right

because the simplest thought on how to get a girlfriend is "look as masculine and aesthetic as possible."

Will Veeky Forums ever recover?

I wouldn't date a hambeast but I'm not one myself anymore. I'm actually fit and lean by regular people standards.
5'8" 68 kg with enough muscle to look relatively lean at that weight.

Never had a GF at 22. Seen a bunch of people I know get one.

Doesn't apply to me. I have a software job and earn decent money for my country.

Not really playing the victim here, and things seem to be looking up. Just not quite up there yet.

You guys are ripped. You're the last people I would expect to be desperate for female attention.

>I can’t eat all this by myself.
Why the fuck would you order it, then? You could also just ask for a box.
Why is there bacon in a glass?
Why is the fried chicken right on top of the waffles and why is the plate a completely different color and texture?
Wtf is this restaurant?

we're ripped BECAUSE we are desperate for attention

>Fine I guess, can I take half of yours?
Only eat the meat, do 20 mins cardio

>slowly pull the burger out
>your hands get fucking greasy and the girl is staring weirdly at you
>start slowly munching on a lumpy soggy piece of meat with girl watching you
perfect

>you guys are ripped

>Take burg
>Remove bun
>Eat burg with knife and fork

Fockin' easy

fuck off gains goblin roastie whore

> implying people on Veeky Forums actually lift

We're the most normie board

Speak for yourself.

BLOAT

eat the damn burger

>it'll take a big workout to burn off these calories.

cringey samefag

>cutting in the winter

>timezones
>theoretical situation

>pls have sex with me

>timezones
I meant hemispheres.

so much makeup fuck

There is NO WAY she eats that much food in one sitting. She takes a bit from everything then gets to go boxes and eats the rest over the next couple of days.

If I eat all this I won't have room left over to eat your ass later

>One burger won’t ruin your cut
>One
>burger
>won't
>ruin
>your
>cut
>mfw

>brose board every day
>haven't worked out in over 9 days
>not planning to today cause im peaking in overwatch right now

what does Veeky Forums have to do with lifting again?

Girls have low androgen hormones, so it doesn't show in their skin that they're eating bad food. It will catch up to her. Eventually.

>a female
>talking to me

You autistic fucks, have a burger.

If they make it without the bun do that. If not then cut carbs somewhere else

Replace the fries with chili, they probably do that

Hell even have a beer, just make it light

Y

>most normie board on a site full of autistics and incels
It's a compliment, user.

Not gonna make it.

I'm bulking so who cares you dumb bitch

>light beer

Kek

If I don't restrain myself from food completely, I can do something like that. Is it bad?

You should have thought about that before you ordered it.

Bet you I'm leaner and stronger than you

Then you give shitty advices you wouldn't even follow yourself to people on this Malaysian cartoon forum. Have some shame buddy.

>Unprepared Belle encounters a different kind of Beast

>the fatty looks like she's gonna eat that poor women

>tfw I can fit a single burger into macros
>tfw won't have to be autisitc anymore in social events
IIFYM + 30-50g fibre from natural sources is literally perfection

What the fuck? Is this some american thing?

No action nesscary
I wouldnt be in a situation like that with a woman that looked like that.

Simply put, my looks combined with social and mental autism will see to it I will never have this problem

>a software job
low income neckbearded confirmed

One burger once in a while won't kill you. Of course I do my best when most of my food is meat + veggies, but a.burger once in a while won't kill you

A burger little rally just ground beef. You can take the buns off if you need to. As I said, a side of chili won't kill you, it's like 60/40 Protein carbs.

A light beer is 90cals, and the relaxing effect is probably better long term than obsessing over a beer. 200 g protein from meet is about 1000-1500 cals. That leaves 800 odd for carbs and and then a few more hundred cals for beers

shoo shoo, gains goblin.

Aight.

You're arguing with a sub 1 year lifter, they believe that if you don't do everything perfectly you can't get results.
Just wasting your time tbqh.

Its just bacon strips they put in a cup to hold then, no drink..

SHOOP YOU FUCKING GAINS GOBLIN REEEEEEEEEEE

then run out the restaurant

On how many memes are you on, onii-chan?

>You already aren't fat at all, let's have a croissant with almond creme!
>You won't only drink coffee with me at a restaurant will you?
>I will love you even if you gain 10kg of fat
>You aren't going to the gym third time in a row right? I though we could go chill somewhere
>I've bought some ice cream, we can watch that film and eat it, isn't it great?
>Etc etc
Women are the worst gain goblins. Don't fall for it. Just stay away from them

Because it's full of faggot, normalfags and newfags that aren't over the 3DPD meme.

On occasion, yeah. Until recently, I worked at a restaurant that had just put out some sort of shot with bacon and whiskey that was supposed to be pretty good.

How gross of a fart does your pussy have to smell like before you fuck off?

Take it, it's free food, you could fast the next day or do some extra cardio, which you never do. Also taking it might improve the chances of getting laid, instead of refusing it.

Burgers are full of shitty fats, sugars (hello sauces) and I don't know for you, but I can't drink "just one beer". Even my female friends usually take more. Once in a while won't kill you but most people can't do it only one in a while. Out of all of my friends only I can do it. Others are bloated or skinnyfags. Most people are like them.

Appreciate the sanity check

>that wall of text

> ordering light beer anywhere
> being a man

Choose wisely

>(hello sauces)

>thank you for jerking me off, user.

If you base your masculinity off of what alcohol you have, you arnt masculine

>>Come on, user! One burger won’t ruin your cut. I can’t eat all this by myself.
>How do you respond?
Seeing as how the days of my being 6'4" and over 300 pounds are almost a full decade behind me, she's absolutely correct.
>Consistent patterns of behavior are significant, not individual incidents
In other words:
>If you're still trying to escape Fatter-Than-Fatass mode, move away from the burger,
>but if you've already Made It, go ahead and have the burger -- just don't do it every goddamned day
Make sense, lads?

It's just a consequence. If you don't drink tripel de garre you are a soyboy. Not because you didn't choose to drink a beer for me but because you are a soyboy and you want a budlight.

Eat it then burn the calories by fucking her

>responding seriously in a shitposting thread

I've seen your type. You go to the gym, do what you read online is an "optimal" routine, and "perfect your diet"

You stop going to the gym after 6 months, a year if your lucky. First you miss a day, then a week, then it's been a month since you last went. Because you were "so busy and stressed"

You know no moderation. You don't spend your time making good habits and getting a training and nutrition intuition. You base your training and nutrition on what is barely anything more than a meme that cuts out any and all thought. And you will fail.

Prove me wrong

>Burger worth of 50cal
Where will you find that thing may I ask?

Alright man, good luck with that

>eat all of the food and work it off because im afraid of her getting fat

>shitpost bread
How do you figure?
Sure, the OP is playing on the anxieties of your average Veeky Forumsizen, but that's also a valid real-world situation, one that I've even experienced myself.

Why does everything have to be a joke around here? Granted, I come here mainly to be amused when I've got nothing better to do with a half hour or so, but Veeky Forums has the potential to be something more than just memes and shitposting.

This is why you're fat

>you have to drink such-and-such alcohol or you're not a REAL MAN!
Insecure much?

Beer in general is not much better than soda pop. Real men drink single-malt whiskey, preferably cask strength, preferably at least 12 years old. Or are you a pussy?

How's it feel to be on the other side of that equation, user?

reCaptcha: lose this way

>replying seriously to my post

>Veeky Forums has the potential to be something more than just memes and shitposting
Not this thread.

>Free online personal test based on two posts
What else do you practice? Witchcraft?

>t. not a serious person in the least
This is why you fail at life, make no gains, have no gf, and so on

tl;dr