How do fat people get girlfriends?

How do fat people get girlfriends?

First you get fit, then you get a girl, then you slowly get fat.

this. worked for me. met when i was 170 then went up to 265

this is the method for most married couples, especially when the little demons get pushed out

Wow, that happened to me too
>started dating first gf at 165
>pretty rippled from years of wrestling
>blow out a knee
>can't wrestle but still eat like I'm training after surgery and beyond
>balloon up to 230lbs
>gf breaks up with me
Then I got Veeky Forums again after a big cut and we got back together for a little while, but I ended up breaking it off because she was a cheating whore who was taking dick on the side and got /fat/ again.
Now I want to settle down and start a family so I'm getting Veeky Forums again and hopefully I can stay that way for the future kids
sorry for the blog m8s

No problem brah
Make it for us, make us proud

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET FAT? I STRUGGLE TO GET 3000 CALORIES WHILE LIFTING AND DOING CARDIO REEEEE

eat 3001 calories

They probably ask girls out

You guys are no better than the lowest tier roasties

They listen to Patrice Oneil

More fast food, less self respect.

>the virgin calorie counter
>the married buffet surfer

quit using the term "roastie" unironically you fucking clown

Don't listen to this user, you need 3002 for sure

Quit doing anything ironically you hipster fuck.

tits or gtfo

Is that Rich Piana's shadow?

worked for my gf.

Dont be socially retarded, OP

I can actually comment on this with my experience. t. fat and ugly chiming in. I've been overweight pretty much since I was 10, I've had self confidence issues since I was 12, yet I've had 15+ girlfriends by now (aged 26). The thing about fat or ugly people is that they've gotta have something to be relevant in a crowd. Same with short people, usually it becomes humor/personality. Obviously it might be different these days since being built like a fucking truck is wildly accepted, so you might not need that same personality, but back in my day that wasn't the case. It's why there's so many fat or short comedians, 'cause they've had to do something to get noticed.

Being fat/ugly makes you feel insecure as fuck, obviously. Every time you talk to a girl you've already thought that she's too good for you and there's no way you can land her. This is actually an advantage though. Since you don't believe you have a chance, you don't act like you have a chance. You speak with that humorous outgoing attitude that you have, you be yourself, you make her laugh, and you think nothing about it. A lot of girls might open up to you because of your outgoing "fun" attitude and because you're not using every chance to get into her roast beef. Not every girl is attracted to it, in fact a lot of chicks are pretty damn shallow, but if you're ugly and make 100 chicks laugh, you've got a better chance than if you were good looking and didn't know how to talk to 1 single girl.

Ultimately, fat/ugly people can put themselves out there more without fear of losing because in their mind they've already lost.

Pretty nice insight knowledge, thanks user.

One problem, im diagnosed aspie and have never talked to a girl outside of work/school related situations

Beer, fast food and large portions
t. formerly fat, soon-to-be normal sized human

lmao i didnt even notice the shadow on the ground

non american detected