More important brehs?

more important brehs?

consistenly lifting or consistenly dieting?

Both, retard.

lifting is more important.

Dieting is only important if you want to be less than 10% bf all the time.

Just eat clean and enough and train consistently if you want pic related body

I'd hate to sit on the fence and say "both" but if you want optimal results you will pay mind to both your exercise routine and diet. I've been in both scenarios where I'm doing one well, and not the other though, and I honestly felt a lot better dieting without consistently lifting, and I didn't balloon up like I do when I lift without minding my diet.

Lifting, you can gain muscle eating shit and you can gain strength eating nothing

>dieting is something you can start or stop

thats not all that great of a body, all he has is decent arms and pecs, he has no visible abdominal muscle, a slight gut, lovehandles tiny traps and a pencil neck.

If your diet is on point you won't lose muscle should you need to stop lifting

People are dumb as fuck in here.
Dieting is more important if you need to lose a lot of weight.
Lifting is more important if you're average size.
Both are required to look good.

This, 100%.

Don't be so sure of yourself. The effort in exerting oneself that comes from lifting and fitness generally can be more than sufficient to help a person balance CICO.

Definitely not, especially if they're a fatty. Typically the more you exert yourself the more you'll want to eat.

Depends what you mean when something's "not consistent".

Is "inconsistent dieting" having two unplanned cheat meals that put you 300 cals over, or is it some 5000 calorie binge and eating crap everyday?

Is inconsistent lifting only gymming 3 times instead of a planned 5 or is it skipping the gym for weeks at a time?

Depends.

Say you have been lifting consistently for 6 months. If you take 2 weeks off, you won't lose any size or much strength.

Say you have been cutting for 3 months, you can probably undo a lot of that in 2 weeks if you really let go.

However I think over longer than that, I would say regular exercise is more important.

If you have to pick one.

The real answer is both.

consistenly get enough rest fagget

For aesthetics, dieting.

I look relatively good as a dyel with low bodyfat, but I look awful with a fat face and neck.

more pics homie

Dieting is unnecessary. IIFYM + roids.

Dieting. You can never outrun your fork.

Lifting if you're a guy

Guys need to be big and strong dont worry about having abs

Lifting.
Never counted my macros and I am pretty happy with the results.

If you're fat or with a bad metabolism: both.
If you're just skinnyfat: lifting.

Dieting. Eat 0g of protein and see how much strength/aesthetics you gain.