Coffee the Veeky Forums way to get caffiene

>that first cup

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4YjLMdx3YZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>childhood is drinking sips
>adulthood is realising coffee is better.

This girl became an LA cocaine trash. She used to be so qt at the start, and she married a really gay brit. I used to have such a crush on her years ago

um... excuse me dont talk to me until ive had my pumpkin spice latte

Coffee is a drink for autistic manchildren. Drinking literally anything else than water makes you a retard in my eyes.

This would have weight if it weren't posted on Veeky Forums, we are all autistic manchildren

I love that excuse when you're on a meeting, oh sorryy no coffee yet

>that stumpy, 4/10 gamuuuurrrrr gurrrrrl

>>Not drinking espresso

I like tea better

>cocaine
Proof? She barely goes outside so I doubt it.
>really gay brit
I agree. Strippin is a fucboi fag.
> I used to have such a crush on her years ago
>tfw no NEET gamer girl YouTuber gf to drink coffee and cuddle with
She drinks regular coffee senpai
>autistic manchildren
WHERE
this
It's great excuse in the morning
>Don't talk to me till I had my coffee
*has coffee*
>proceeds to post on a mongolian image board
>stumpy
>not being into short chicks
>gamer gurl
She's a legit NEET though, probably plays more vidya then I do.

Anyone care to explain why energy drinks like monster is bad (the 0 calories ones).
Been cheating and drinking cola zero the past 2 weeks (2-3 cans per week) but I'm fucking sure that there is something fishy in those drinks that are unhealthy af

dodgy chemicals senpai.

Yeah but any proofs of which ones, I'm kinda scared that they are cancerous or something

That shit changes your psychology.

If you're addicted and need a sip or two a day that isn't right

>Energy drinks make my pszio personality come out and I get paranoid

Drinking one or two Coke Zeroes in a week won't do anything to you user. It's not cancerous, it's just bad for your teeth. Use a straw if you keep drinking them.

Coffee is for basic bitches OP I drink it when it's there but I don't make threads about damn coffee. Yerba mate is the true patrician's caffiene source

whos going to pay to research that shit and if anyone does research it you can bet a lot of people are going to 'discredit' that research. Call me alex jones if you want but id say is far safer to just avoid wierd chemicals all together, i mean, do you really need a bottle of coke? Even if it is being researched, there are so many of them and they change all the time so there is no practical way to discern the long term effects they might have.

There's some literature that probably connects it to cancer in rats or whatever, it's widely contested in humans.
I try to limit how much 'sugar free' drinks I have which is why tea and coffee is my main source, I'll have monster zero but maybe only a couple times a week.
When I drank it everyday I got indigestion and I felt kinda shit, made working out harder. It definitely can't be good for you.
This is just you senpai. As for the addiction it's the chemicals your body is withdrawing from and wants, if its the sugar version there's that too.
>yerba mate
>weaker than coffee
>tastes like a health drink
It's good if you want to cut down maybe but it tastes bland
t.alex jones

As long as you drink it black, it's fine. If you put in cream or sugar, you're a soyboy. If you put in butter, you're probably a fat fuck who just discovered keto or paleo.

Good point, I'll just have to find something that works for me.

Fuck this cruel world

>t.alex jones
b-but you basically corroborated my point.

black only everything else if for cucks
JUST

>If you put in butter,
whoa whoaa hold up. People put butter in coffee? What the fuck? Why? Do they use salted or unsalted butter?
If i just drink espresso is it ok? There seem to be a billion conflicting studies claiming coffee is great to coffee is terrible and i dont know what to believe. On the one hand, it does have antioxidants and stuff but i do worry about the caffeine.

caffeine tablets. Quick.... easy and cheap....

It's actually legit.
>youtube.com/watch?v=4YjLMdx3YZY

>worry about caffeine
It's like most mild stimulants. Your performance improves initially, and eventually tapers off if you stay on the same dose, which will prompt most people to go for higher dosages. Once you stop taking it, you'll feel like shit, relative to the size dosages you used to took before quitting.

And deadly in the hands of children and retards.

>children and retards
so Veeky Forums?

I cant watch it right now - im phonefagging.
>The truth is, it's not only "drinkable"... you'll discover that it's the creamiest, frothiest, most delicious cup of coffee you've ever experienced.
Im not too sold on this. I dont like cream or even milk in my coffee and butter sounds like a step above either of those.
I worry about the caffeine but not because i feel invigorated by a coffee or something. Im not some menopausal woman who 'needs her morning coffee' or somesuch. Rather, coffee seems to do nothing for me in this regard. I simply enjoy the taste and its nice to have a hot drink in winter. If the only risk is some high/low dynamic then that puts me at ease since i experience neither. Having come home to my parents for christmas i havent had a coffee for 2 weeks and i feel no worse for wear.

>he hasn't taken the cocoa-pill yet
oh my sweet summer child....

This. I love a good cup of coffee or tea but sometime it's inconvenient. Caffeine tablets are like $10 for 100

enlighten me senpai

>giggling over a cup of coffee
whats so funny about anything depicted here

Nothing beats that cup of Joe in the morning.

audrey hnnnggggg

if u have to ask... ull never know....

>u
>ull

except they don't work
>drinking children's drinks
The chad coffee drinker
The virgin sipper

Have done shift work most of my life. On midnight shift for like 5 years.

Never drank coffee or any caffeine.

3 years ago was studying for promotional exam at work. Became addicted to monster 0 and red bull with no sugar

quit cold turkey, felt bad man, was drinking 3-4 a day.

Last year decide to try coffee for no real good reason. Get real good coffee, 12 ounce bag $18-$19 U.S.

Realize coffee is nectar of the gods, taste is unreal. Shit from Kenya is my favorite.

Only drink black and make in French press

Have not become addicted to it, only drink as a treat a few times a week.

Will never drink cheap shit coffee

Wow literally samee

Audrey is waifu quality for sure. Her and rock hudson have done some awesome movies