Is taking a nap before a workout good, Veeky Forums? I slept for 17 hours yesterday but somehow I'm still tired...

Is taking a nap before a workout good, Veeky Forums? I slept for 17 hours yesterday but somehow I'm still tired. I've eaten 3 times already and I think 3 hours of sleep won't to me bad. Yay or nay?

If you slept 17 hours and you're still sleepy you might want to get a sleep study done. You might have sleep apnea

the fuck is this

It's when your breathing is fucked up when you sleep so you barely rest. I second this, go see a doctor.

this is how you know your low test without going to a doctor, order needles and test

I think you're full of shit

>you will never have threesome with these titcow sisters

If you've really slept for 17 hours, something is wrong. See a doctor, seriously.

>you will instead have a foursome because there are three of them and you are the fourth person

Could be depression related. A-are you depressed user? Also could be lethargic from sleeping too much/being inactive

but he said sisters and the swarthy one is clearly not related to the other two

God, every time I see that titty monster on the left I want to bust.

Zoz

it's when you're too retarded too look words up in google

A lot of times when I haven't gotten to workout in the morning but I want to work out in the evening (after school, work, etc.) I'll take a 30-45 min nap before working out. I think that time range is good because it prevents you from going into REM sleep, which is a lot harder to get yourself to wake up from.

Yeah but why wouldn't they bring their friend? That would be mean of them.

The one on the right is the cutest.

this thread is an embarassment

OP if you sleep over 10 hours your bodies hormone regulation becomes dysfunctional and you will be inundated with totally our of wack levels of seratonin and melatonin. You feel like shit because you overslept. never sleep longer than 11 hours, unless you have a serious illness. You should not be taking a nap right now. You’re going to need to stay up late to reset that circadian rythm. Also napping before a workout seems retarded as you’re gain filling your brain with melatonin. nap afterwards for cns recovery. I can’t fucking believe this board, which has STEM niggers and giga-autist broscientists didn’t have this as the first post. Shamefur

>this is how you know your low test without going to a doctor, order needles and test
No it's not. Maybe he's anemic or something else is wrong with him. Shut the fuck up with your low test quacky diagnosis

>tfw happy wojack saves your dream

why is everyone this board a sad sack jesus make it happen it doesnt just waltz into your life because you got Veeky Forums fucking make it happen? do you honestly think they'll just ask you to fuck them?

Anyone who sleeps that long will feel like shit. Hell even just 12 hours of sleep will probably fuck your day up, often times even ten hours is way too much for myself even. Too long of naps will fuck your shit up too.
If you had a choice between 7 hours of sleep and 10, pick 7 every time.

Sometimes a nap after sleeping for too long seems to help though. Just take a very short nap though. Also say goodbye to your regular sleep schedule.

I have it, yeah is probably that. A gains goblins living inside your body.

Ugh, posting color corrected version

nap whenever you can NIGGA. If you have the luxury of being able to sleep during the day, and the ability to; DO IT !!!!

Hey man I posted the happy wojack, don't lump me in with them!

dat female on the left thikkk as fukkk