URGENT CHAD needed, where art thou?

Hi there all, I'm relatively new on this board and have heard mostly only good things about it. I'm going to level with you, im fat, im new to this game.

I've been at this for just over a month now, and from 172kg at 6 foot, I have come down to a solid 160kg. This has been a combination of both diet and working out at an average of 4 times a week, which I would love to bump up to 6, and thats one of the reasons im here to talk with you now.

Let me break down how i've been doing this so far. Criticism, criticism, and advice, just give it to me all guys, I am here to learn from you.

Typical daily nutrition -

Breakfast: Pasta & Chicken & Weight Watchers (0% fat) yogurt
Lunch: Pasta & Chicken
Early workout meal: Pasta & Chicken
Second workout meal: Banana, Apple, Oranges, more yogurt
After workout meal (it would now be around 8 PM): Pasta & Chicken, or Chicken & Rice, brussel sprouts, sweet potato, or jacket potato, I try and get some greens in there but usually take this in the evening as I find it just weighs me down if I eat it earlier.
Night meal: Cereal

Drinks: Lots of water, juicing fruit carrots spinach etc.

I will pop a pill of something called 'Jointace' which has a combination of vitamins and supposedly helps the joints. Please help me figure out what to do on supplements. After 2 days I become completely fatigued muscle and body wise, and I hate it. I see other guys they're taking supplements and getting back in there, I want that guy to be me, so help me out here.

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.bodybuilding.com/store/evlution-nutrition/bcaa-energy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My workout(s).

Day 1

-Chest-
(Bench press, 50kg, come down to 40kg set 5-6)
-Calves-
(Standing calve raise, 12.5kg dumbbell each arm)
-Traps-
(Shoulder shrug, 12.5kg dumbbell each arm)
-Bicep-
(Hammer curls, 10kg dumbbell each arm. Bicep are a big insecurity for me, I would love your input to enhance this particular area also, because It doesn’t feel like im getting enough done here, twice a week like this just isn’t ‘killin it’)
-Mid Back-
(One arm dumbbell rows, 10kg. I was doing reverse grip bent over rows with barbell but this was strain on the tendons, that was at 30kg, so this has been a step down. I would love to try T-Bar rows soon)
-Abs-
Cardio (1 hour Crosstrainer level 17/20)

Day 2
-Forearm-
(Again tendon pain doing this with E-Z bar doing curls, switched to wrist curls over bench, 12.5kg each arm coming back down to 10 at around set 4-5)
-Hams-
(Reverse leg extensions on bench 30kg)
-Shoulder-
(Standing palms-in dumbbell press 12.5kg coming down to 10kg around set 4-5)
-Neck-
(Lying face down plate neck resistance, 10kg)
-Glutes-
(Ceiling hump, bodyweight)
-Abs-
(Holding 10kg disk situps)
Cardio (same as before)

Day 3 (I have had to take an interval from jumping straight into Day 3, managed it once but im just not recovering fast enough)
-Low Back-
(Axle deadlifts, only workout I do 5x20 so far, 10x10 proving too much yet. 50kg start coming down to 40kg around set 4-5)
-Lats-
(Bent-arm barbell pullover using E-Z curl bar, thats like 10kg or something, I will try to add a little more weight but I’ve seen some videos not recommending too much for this, I will have to join a gym and use their equipment to effectively target this area with rows)
-Quads-
(30kg extensions on bench)
-Triceps-
(Skullcrushers were hurting my tendons from the elbow down the forearm, I quit this and now do dumbbell kickbacks at 10kg, 10x10 each arm)
-Glutes-
(Ceiling hump, bodyweight)
-Abs-
(Holding 10kg disk situps)
-Cardio-
(same as before)

I am a broad shouldered man, a good figure if it wasnt for the fat im carrying. Sure im severely overweight, but I was not always like that. I used to do some rowing machine and diet to a stupid degree where it was unhealthy… it was like that for some years then it went completely the reverse. As you can see, I’ve grown up a bit late in the game and want to use the full extent of what my body is capable of. Because why not, because im 26 and don’t I want to get some good years on this earth before its too late, even if it is starting late. Help me out chad, is there still time for me to be like you one day?

nice blog post faggot

I recommend replacing your workouts with Fork Putdowns 1xF until you reach 10% bodyfat. Then start lifting again.

>172kg at 6 foot, I have come down to a solid 160kg.

Why? You're so close to being an adult male

Top kek. 'This is what peak condition looks like, you may not like it but...'

Please stop being toxic fucking faggots and help me please, god DAMN it. Is there a single chad on this whole board?

go to a nutritionist if you want real advice rofl

Lift more
Eat less

My only advice is don't get advice from here

Don't juice, it's unnecessary sugar.

I see a food list, but I didn't see any calories listed? Are you counting calories?

Count calories.

I didn't even look at your workouts because it really doesn't matter at 350+lbs. Do cardio, maybe some heavy lifts like squats and dead lifts if you feel the need.

Its all about calorie restriction at your stage in the game, go hard or go home. The weight will fall off when you're at this high of a BF% if it doesn't then you're not at enough of a calorie deficit. You don't need advice, you know this.

Keep at it bro, we're all going to make it.

>Pasta with every meal

Cut all the carbs (seriously pasta at every meal?!?) and start reading the /fast/ thread. I have been doing OMAD with Keto and the weight loss has been amazing. Your diet is shit and you at the very least need to be counting calories.

Keep up with the lifting, and lift while fasted. The first few days suck but then you get used to it and you feel really energetic.

Eat less. You're still eatinf way too much. Work out 6 days a week and EAT LESS

>I will pop a pill of something called 'Jointace' which has a combination of vitamins and supposedly helps the joints.
>Please help me figure out what to do on supplements.
>After 2 days I become completely fatigued muscle and body wise, and I hate it.
>I see other guys they're taking supplements and getting back in there, I want that guy to be me, so help me out here.

You see other guys taking supplements and getting back in there.... in commercials and magazines.

Seriously, who have you ever seen take supplements? Are you following people around all day? Oh, let me guess... you are watching an influencer's YouTube channel and they are gulping down pills before hitting the gym.

Newsflash: They are paid to eat pills on camera. You have an image in your head of what a bodybuilder's life needs to look like, but guaranteed none of those dudes got swole because they were on the old formula of "Jack3d" or "NOXplode"

Here are your supps:
protein powder
creatine if you feel fancy

I've lost 10 kilos in about 5 weeks, is this a failure or not, considering all this foundation is developing. I get super hungry in the workouts, and am revitalized after eating and just carry on. I will try to count the cals from here on, but without those carbs there is no way im able to do this kind of workout, 10x10, not a strength build like 5 reps 3 sets then thats it for the day like i see from pretty trimmed but yeah small framed friends. I want to push this fucking shit to the limit, none of this Atkins bullshit or fatty foods. Any advice for vitamins, acids, you know all that good stuff they are taking before sleep and in the mornings to help speed up recovery?

You're basically spot on, but until i get more serious and count the cals, because I want to get into this thing man, i'm not sure if i need the extra protein or not. I'm eating eggs, and chicken, just eyeballing this instead of counting which may be very detrimental. Maybe supplements are not the right word then? I'm thinking of all those things you hear about that speed up recovery over night, these super all in one revitalization pills 'you hear about on youtube'. Do you have any recommendations based on where im at right now?

I'm really sick of waking up on day 3 with 'body shock' or whats the word, body fatigue? I just want to get back in there as soon as possible my dude

10kg in 5 weeks is good progress, you're doing alright.

You can work out with out that level of carbs, I promise.

As far as supps to help with recovery, I take krill oil, glutamine, and a multi vitamin. You shouldn't need anymore than that. People go way to crazy with supps, stuff like fat burners and all that's is horrible for your body.

All in all just keep at it. You'll get there eventually.

Thank you so much, i will look those up, i really am a newbie to this world and sure yes there's google but to talk to some people pronto, this place i've seen can be real good. I should stop being an asshole and go meet some people like you down at the gym.

Dude do you take those every day then?

What do you think about this kind of thing,

uk.bodybuilding.com/store/evlution-nutrition/bcaa-energy.html

You don't need Branch Chain Aminos. Not at your level. Look at those again when you're done cutting, but most good protein powders will have BCAA in them.

I take my krill and my multi vitamins every day, I only take the glutamine when I'm feeling particularly sore, or if I've hurt something .

Most stuff you need will come from food. Eat a well balanced and varied diet and you will get basically every thing you body needs.

I should clarify, you don't need it, but if you want to take it go for it. BCAAs won't cause you any problems. Be advised that if you take up intermittent fasting (which would be a great idea) BCAAs will take you out of a fasted state.

I've seen that chicken livers and others are a naturally good source for glutamine, what im reading about this stuff sounds just like what i need.. but you're right, i look at some of these BCAA products and I think with what im eating its way overkill. The glutamine by itself should be fine tho? I really want to get over these sore episodes and continue toward this dream of a full week workout with 1 rest day.

So if we went for a full on 'cutting' regimen, the BCAA could aid as a supplement for the huge food intake? Sorry if i am sounding dumb, im on a tight rope with this thing as a huge newb. Questions, the first step toward knowledge haha

BCAAs help your body use and synthesize protein. You need lots of protein when you're trying to build muscle. Given that you're trying to cut weight at this point I wouldn't worry about it. If you're looking for the energy boost I usually just go for black coffee (which doesn't break a fast btw).

When you're cutting you don't want a huge food intake, you want the opposite of huge. Look into intermittent fasting. Thomas Delauer has a great YouTube channel where he takes about IF in length. He talks about KETO a lot too, which may be another good option for you if you have the discipline for that kind of diet.

Cant i just lose the weight and build muscle at the same time if losing weight as fast as possible is not my priority. I want to lose the fat, ofcourse, I add the regular cardio in for this too. I want to see muscles when that fat is gone, no matter how long it takes.

You can do both at the same time but it requires a VERY strict diet. I'm not a wealth of knowledge, I'm on the same journey as you. From what I understand is you need to eat at a caloric deficit but still be getting more than 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight. Having so much fat may throw off those protien numbers though so I would say 1 gram or more of protein per pound of your goal body weight. A rough guess of your total daily expenditure of calories would be like 4k. If you can eat around 3500 calories and I'll say 250g of protien, that would be a good start.

Lots of people are starting to say the old 1 gram per pound is nonsense, so take that with a grain of salt.

Holy crap, all these numbers, fucking making my head spin bud

You sound like a reasonable man for sure. Would a nutritionist know what to do with me if i laid out the absolute full picture in detail to them? I'm skeptical of some ex-football gym coach knowing what to do with me, would he appreciate the goal i have in mind. There must be some bodybuilder nutritionists out there who can sort our shit out in fine detail? The trouble is, every one of you guys seems to be a nutritionist and that makes it more confusing because one says this one says the other, and unlike you, they are all bias as fuck online.

Absolutely, if you can afford to talk to a nutritionist, do that. The old adage remains true though, calories in = calories out, that much you know to be true. If you stick with that and make sure you get a solid amount of protein you should be fine. It doesn't have to be complicated. Go online and find out your daily calorie expenditure (Google TDE Calculator) download the My Fitness Pal app on your phone to count your calories, and you'll hit your goal eventually. It's a lot of hard work but it sounds like you're motivated.

thank you so much for your help here matey, i will jot down the formula, look into that calculator now and count from tomorrow. Every stutter step toward the right path.. we all gonna make it bro

Damn straight, good luck brother. Stay swole.