Running despite the pic is a shit option desu

cuck
just run, the cold isnt bad.

Running and walking

My city has terrible air quality

Treadmill in my garage.

Run in circles in your basement, kek.
But in all seriousness, go swimming or use a treadmill

I jump rope in my garage which is what I do all year.

what can I do if I want to do cardio to improve my lungs and heart instead of burning calories? Do I have to do high calorie burning exercises if I want to make good improvements with breathing? I've been putting cardio off because I was underweight

Running during winter is fucking GOAT, especially while it's snowing.
Exposure to cold also increases your testosterone levels.
Do it faggot

Can you do this everyday? Not OP but I've been looking for good cardio, neighbourhood is diverse so I'll get shot if i go jogging

Exspecially in the morning going to the gym, its like dark and has a good feel to it tbqh.

Especially* my bad

Reminder that muscles can only grow to their full potential in the sweltering humidity of south Florida where it never snows

I can barely walk in my town in the winter let alone run. Fucking town is built on a slant and ice, ice everywhere will fuck your day up

Cycling, winter or summer.

Every day is my long term goal.

My current schedule is 10min of low intensity practice almost every day,

3 days a week I do 6x3min rounds, and I just go as hard as I can for those 3 minutes.

Fucking kek'd

R U C K

15 minute mile minimum or youre a bitch.

Nonwhite detected.
>tfw running through pitch black forest covered in ice and snow in shorts and a sweater

Can't make a decision between swimming and going gym to practice some cleans, hop on a bike, and do some foam rolling desu brahs

Facts

There is nothing wrong with running in winter. Performance will obviously go down a litte, because of cold air. If there is a lot of ice on the roads just get a pair of icebug shoes

i see more asians running than whytes you fucking stupid idiot

yeah ropeskipping is good cardio.
Ha, urbanite cuck

Shoveling snow and cleaning cars. Also easy as shit beer money.

Homeless guy detected

That is the most soyboy excuse I've ever heard

The passive cold resist is always nice

>Doesn't own multiple cars
>Doesn't have a driveway
>Doesn't have neighbors with driveways
Who's the hobo now?

i usually hike in the winter on local trails
>3+ feet snow -20c

I fucking hate the cold, so in winter I jump rope, do burpees, and yes it's fucking gay as fuck but sometimes I'll do an insanity video just to change it up. Laugh. but it's pretty good cardio

Just get the fuck out and run.

Swimming

>the sub-freezing running phlem mouth

Why is fit so full of retards?

In the winter you can do the best form of cardio, works the entire body, burns the most calories, easy on joints. Go cross-country skiing while you can.

eat less non-protein food. don't need to do cardio.

This is true. Florida is the only place on the planet where you can truly make optimal gains.

What are you talking about, user? Winter and fall are absolutely awesome for running! You don't overheat as easily and running through the landscape -- especially when it's snowing -- makes it the comfiest cardio ever.
If you're too lazy for that, at least go swimming or use a jump rope.

Pic related, had my long run this week in freezing rain and I'm basically still a chubby weakling. If I can do it, you can, too.

Yeah running in the cold isn't that bad. I live in Canada I'm used to it. But problem is when 3/4 of people don't salt their sidewalks when it snows and you slip on ice every 20 seconds during your run injury is bound to happen. And falling on ice hurts. If I had to recommend anything, either swim, or strap on some boots and run through deep snow. It's a harder workout and no risk of slipping

hier hastn keks

danke brudi

indoor sports league
cardio machines in the gym
hiking in snow if it isn't too cold

I duno bout advanced people but amatuers - skiing and snowboarding is a hell of a work out

butt slide to bottom of town,
attach appropriate sized spiked crampons onto boots, climb home

>tfw finally get my stamina back with consistent cardio
>tfw get the flu

>warm up
>foam roll for clean mobility
>cleans
>swimming
>biking
Read Alex Viada, friendo

It's not the snow or cold, it's the ice.

I love running in the Winter. Early in the morning or late at night.

Is 3.75 miles in 45 mins considered a decent pace?

you're just full of excuses aren't you

>hurr u don't run in smog? What a kuk XD

I bet you don't even exercise, faggot. Kys

>ctrl + f "stairs"
>0/0 results

CLIMB STAIRS
CLIMB STAIRS
CLIMB FUCKING STAIRS

If you don't have stairs in your house/apartment, find a set outside or in the park.

not really desu thats only ~8km/h

My county has been on fire this whole month

Shut the fuck up

You are literally using environmental pollution as an excuse as if just living in that city isn't doing way more damage to your health

Ran 12 klicks yesterday, ice don't bother me much but it is 20% less efficient
Do both you tremendous faggot. You can get a decent swim in a 10 min block after swimming

>44010185
How's Singapore?

I would run but I live in the backwoods of Maine. I'm lucky to get my road let alone my driveway plowed so it gets icy as fuck and dangerous to run. Only cardio I get in the winter is shoveling snow desu

>living in Asia

Not even once

Just run, you get used to the cold the more you do it. Just dress appropriately.

I’ve been to Munich a few times. You guys have nice clubs

This so much.

Considering a 21-22 minute 5k (3.1 miles) is considered average to decent not really broseph.