FPH

FPH - Christmas Cravings Edition

What are you craving and why are you not going to eat it?

>gingerbread cookies with thick icing
>not eating because I don't want to end up like this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These are all old, post new if you got them

>What are you craving
Huh. Some of the sweets my mother makes, I suppose. I don't know what they're called in English, though. They're breadlike sweets.
>why are you not going to eat it?
I'm living in a student flat in another city. But I'll be back for Christmas, I'll eat some then, but not a lot. I'm eating healthy.

You get a lot of benefits for being married while in the military. It's pretty common for guys to marry the first chick that wants to and if she's fat they really don't care if Jody fucks her.

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I mean, the guy's an asshole, but fuck if I didn't laugh.

Wish my mom was better at cooking or baking, I never really look forward to her stuff going home. Just the bakery down the street I got after my music lessons when I was good.

Benefits are fine, but can't the dependa fuck you when you get divorced? That's pretty pathetic tbqh

>Wish my mom was better at cooking or baking, I never really look forward to her stuff going home. Just the bakery down the street I got after my music lessons when I was good.
That's a pity, user. I wanted to learn to cook well, but we don't really have a stove where I live. I suppose I might have to wait until summer. Luckily, the mess is pretty good. You always have some vegetable stews and decent-quality meat, so you aren't forced to eat garbage.

I moved out about 10 years go so I had to figure out how to cook and bake on my own. I don't get why my mom is so bad at it though, you just follow a recipe until you're comfy making changes. Easy.

That is some horrifying OC

>Be me working at a grocery store
>Store closes at 10
>We're all cleaned and prepped to walk out the door once the clock hits 10
>9:50 a Fat with mobility scooter appears
>Fucking last minute customers man
>Attempts to maneuver scooter in
>Our automatics doors are single sided and about 'medium' sized
>Fat fails to scoot in, ends up wedging himself in the doorway
>Wut
>Fat backs up, tries to ram through
>Ramming speed of a manatee
>Everyone hides behind candy racks and such to watch
>Fat cries for help and we try not to give our positions away through laughing
>Fat throws a fit, tries everything from chimping out to rocking back and worth to try and get through the door
>It looks like a fat dog trying to go through a cat door
>I feel like Jane Goodall observing a gorilla, except instead of being 400 pounds of muscle its 400 pounds of lard
>Fat manages to get his hands on the door frame to try and pull himself through but bong bong it's the magic hour
>It's 10 oclock and the manager emerges to go talk to the customer
>Don't hear what he says but the next part is magical
>Like a benevolent biblical fisherman he places his hands on Fat's scooter and pushes him out the door
>Locks it and leaves as the Fat pounds on the door futilely as the lights turn off
>As we leave I see him puttering sadly in the direction of Dominoes

No high-value man would join the military. In a real country military service would be cool but to die for the Jewnited States Gov't is idiotic

>you could have the tightest, finest pussy worldwide
>I recommend Romania

Bless your manager for pushing the fatass away. Last minute customers are the epitome of stupid and lazy

I know we're suppose to continue working on ourselves and just enjoy the ride until the collapse but this picture is really depressing. Makes me feel like there is no hope.

>started eating real food
>exercise/dont let your kids just sit inside all day watching youtube minecraft videos with hidden overly sexual and mature jokes in them on their ipads (not their parents ipads, their own ipads)
>actually learn how to dress yourself as an adult and stop wearing shitty manchild t-shirts
its really not that hard to fix.

>OMAD
>literally 1000 cal deficit
>bodyweight exercise burpees and whatnot
>weight plateu still 80kg /21%bf

Give me the strength to not give up

don't give up. stop seeking external motivation

I was thinking bigger picture, like the things that have happened in government/media to make that type of behavior acceptable and how people don't question it. Being healthy is the minority. I don't know if we will ever get to experience a country with a pure lifestyle. Maybe our kids or grandkids will.

My internal motivation is running low, but i've failed too many times in the past. This is something i have to do.

Keep on going user. Plateu is just a minor speed bump

Why do you idiots keep posting this image as obesity when its very obviously elephantiasis.

government cant mandate healthyness, other than encouraging PE in schools now instead of it just being a free period where the jocks play a sport and the nerds just sit around playing with their dicks. I think the only option is to mock "fat is beautiful!" attempts

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M

But to be fair to them, americans are like this because they dont have mom making them actual food anymore, and instead eat nothing but fast food and frozen tv dinners. And most dont know property nutrition or some work so much, they have no real time to cook

>tight pussy
>Eastern Europe

jesus christ i got to the jane goodal part and lost it

Look at it this way, every single thing you're doing will make you lose. Keep the motivation high and look at what you've done so far, then keep going.

This is so unapologetically gay

>liberals
>Implying hambeasts only appear in a select spectrum of society

It's an entire school of chads holy shit

Stop seeing validation elsewhere and tell yourself you're doing what you need to do to be a good person. Realize you have the motivation within yourself to stop your decline into wanton degeneracy.

Because he's still an obese piece of shit even if he has elephantiasis of the butt.

JFC you can't even spell "healthiness". Kill yourself and stop being part of the problem.

user you will lose the weight for you. Not for one of us. Make yourself something you are happy with, dont rely on us to justify you. Challenge yourself. Work each day to be better than the you from the day before. You can get through this user now get out there and get going.

mommy’s choco chip cookies, cocoa, gingerbread shits

You can't exercise a permanent debilitating disease away tardfuck. All that sagging skin is caused by swelling not fat. Thats why their legs are bound.

>not fucking tight Romanian peasant girls

> The lone chicken nugget stays perfectly still within the presence of two predators. Perhaps, it thinks, if it stays still long enough the hunters will forget about it

No, but you can eat less so you look like less of a gigantic pile of garbage and wasted bits. Eating less takes even less effort than doing nothing, because you're literally doing nothing. Inb4 "muh poor feels i needs muh sugaz".

Its hilarious when they put so much effort into makeup, nails, and hair and their bodies look like that.

> Going to boyfriend's house for Christmas my parents don't celebrate Christmas
> He's very fit, works out 6 times a week
> Eats natty and lifts
> I gained some weight after summer
> He tells me "you're going to stay at my place for two weeks and I'm going to drill that ass back to your old shape, gonna have my eyes on you all the time so you can't sneak christmas cookies and cake for you only natty food when you're with me and the gym
> T-thanks sweetie

We both used to browse Veeky Forums before even meeting each other btw, he's amazing and I feel bad for gaining weight when he's still so fit

Fruit mince pies from Baker's Delight.

And I will eat them. Because I love them and they make me shit like a champion, so no harm no foul.

Better stick to what he says so you can get that greencard you fat slut

To be fair my parents cooking always makes me shit like a champion, if by shit like a champ you mean "clean out your entire digestive tract".

Don't get fat and don't be a disgrace. Also it's nice of him to care so much he's essentially forcing you back to good health. Get him a nice penis workout for christmas I guess.

>In a real country

Careful with that edge, boy. It's sharp.

If your weight hasn't changed in 2-3 weeks, then you're NOT at "literally 1000 cal deficit".

>if by shit like a champ you mean "clean out your entire digestive tract"
Indeed.

What helped me start really enjoying working out was using the time to also start doing mindfulness meditation.

>No high-value man would join the military
Rude

very underated comment

Lol this post made me laugh harder than the picture

Final image made me guffaw

Can somebody post the picture of the extremely fat woman drinking a condiment in public? I think it was mayo or ranch. Asking for a friend

Clive James once said Arnie looked like "a condom full of walnuts".

But fuck me, her gut really looks like a stocking full of walnuts. WTF is going on under the skin?

Sauce on the above pic

I can't believe people were paying to see them fuck on cam

That there are a lot of completely depraved sickos out there should be no surprise to you, user.

They need a purging.

There's two user. The woman drinking ketchup at the bus stop, and the woman eating a jar of mayo on the bus. Either way sorry I sont have either but bump for either

I'm fucking Polish girls

Eat at maitenance for a few days and contiue working out, then go back to your hard cut. I do the same thing when cutting for the summer.

the most disgusting thing in this image to me is the parts in the mayo which may either be just missing mayo, or some other bits of food that have been transferred into the mayo jar

This! Why can't those dumb libruls take fitness seriously like our God emperor!

God seriously why can't he at least be slim

That pizza looks fucking disgusting. Is this considered a good restaurant experience im burgerland?

type in google: Hansis Superchubs

Has he reached Taft levels?

BLOOD AND IRON

The main issue is the miscegenation; in a far right society, miscegenation would not happen.

thank you
no not weeks it's been like 3 days
i will try that
are sure about this? id rather go calorie deficit to be sure

Is it weird if i feel bad for the sink?

you are literally what all men fear.

I legitimately wonder why a chicken nugget is left.

No. The cheese is already 80% off and by the time she gets it to her plate/mouth all she'll have is a piece of bread with marinara sauce. That pizza looks like it belongs in a college town pizzeria at peak drunk level

They're taking a break before fighting over it.

>Proud

How?

craving vegetable beef soup, it was free at work. didn't eat it because I'm on omad and my meal time is after I get off. that easy. Imagining my body needing 14 hours to go Into lipolysis, and then getting 9 hours of sweet fat burn without muscle loss is what fuels me every day. that and I'm about to have my firstborn son. I need to be a good example of what kind of man to be in this plastic and soy forest we call the 21st century.

My moneys on the blonde.

Do ketchup or mayo even taste so good that you'd eat it plain in public? I've done the same thing with nutella in the dark recesses of my room, but mayo? Jesus.

Pls no bully god emperor

because you have to leave that whore at home and she will cheat. A fat bitch is far less likely to do so, simply because she doesn't have the opportunity

What episode?

>Nutella
LUL ME TOO >:3 xDDddd

Such extreme cuts are more likely to cause you to bail. Unless you were obese.

>women
>not having the opportunity to cheat
Women can find at least 5 men to cheat with every day unless they're a legit 1/10.

the LOTR-comment made it for me as well
>they got a cave troll!

Jesus, you could write an entire blog on her back.

>Comparing a man who is 71 to a woman in her 20s
Trump is a fat fuck but at least he's an old fat fuck. How many HAES degenerates do you see over the age of 30?

>booze

Christmas is traditionally the time I get black out drunk every day on all the booze floating around

>Mfw I have hypothyroidism as does my mother and both my uncles and none of us are overweight
>Mfw hearing these "people" making this excuse

Nah man, that's olive chunks. It's mayo with olive oil and pieces in it. I gagged when the store I worked at started carrying it.

I'd fuck desu

Why would you even put on make up everyone can see your nasty lard sss body FFS

Polish girls truly are gods gift to humanity

>be in medications class, one girl is at least 330lbs at about five foot even, claims it's because she had half her thyroid removed, teacher is a late 60s 6 foot guy at about 130lbs, says "yea, I had my entire thyroid removed at 14, it generally reduces bmr by about 300cal per day" everyone in the class looked at the girl for a second and she left. didn't come back.