How to not look like a numale?

how to not look like a numale?

Get fit. Don't wear clothes that make you look like a fucking fag. Act like an actual man, and not like a woman with a penis.

I do all of these things but my chin is weak and it throws everything off.

I'm giving you generalities here. If you wanted specific advice, you need to post face or something.

Posture, clothes, bearing.

Post the real one

Why did 7 only get a slight edit?

If you have to ask you already are one

And he's still the most fashionable one there.

There's a lesson here, don't ever take advice from Veeky Forums

Most of these guys have decent manly faces. Only a few are beyond saving. As for the clothes, its like they have a mental illness

NECK TRAINING

Dylan Roof was a hero.
If every whiteman went and did his duty as Dylan did, our countries would be much better places.

The things that stick out to me in this photo:
>horrible posture
>very submissive body language (feet together, arms kept close)
>strange clothing (not sure how to explain this)
>complete lack of musculature
Imagining myself in this lineup, it's funny to think how much I would stick out.

I live in Texas, but I have never seen people wear clothing like this, not even when I lived in Austin.

Why does Veeky Forums hate socks so much?

>As for the clothes, its like they have a mental illness
>strange clothing (not sure how to explain this)

not realizing this is the pic of a Veeky Forums meetup
you must be new here

That’s because it’s not cold or Veeky Forumsforward here. San Antonio is stuck in the forever penche punk

I love how the least ugly guy is also the one wearing regular clothes (white tennis shoes, jeans, t-shirt) compared to the try-hard streetwear on everybody else

Why the fuck would I know that?

its the filename

Oh
That doesn't make me new, it just makes me stupid.

The biggest sign of a numale isn't what they look or dress like but mindset. They do things for approval of others and generally for roasties, never for themselves

Never been on Veeky Forums but this is pretty much what I expected them to look like. "Fashionable"

Wearing Supreme, bape or any other memewear garbage is the surest sign of a numale.

Submissive, weak, passive, passive-aggressive, jealous, etc.

My flatmate is like that.

He's giving me the silent treatment because I get along really well with his gf, I suspect. Even my gf suspects this. Also passive aggressive remarks through whatsapp but later doesn't even look at me, almost whispers when talking to his girlfriend when I'm around and so on. Tried to take him to the gym, show him the ropes, prepared an easy plan for him to follow, gave him all the tips I could think of. He stopped coming after a month. He can barely press 30lbs. I'm not even fucking kidding...

/blog, his attitude is annoying.

Honestly, there fits aren’t terrrible, and would probably look decent on anyone who isn’t a total fuckin’ soyboy. It’s just cringe in the context of a Veeky Forums meetup, and that a lot of them look dyel betas

>tfw people tell me I seem too brutish
>tfw I just dislike standing up with my back and shoulders all proper because then I would mog them too intensely
>tfw feel ashamed for the DYELS when I stand next to them with good posture
>slouch to spare them
>look like neanderthal

oh well

me on the far right

please pay your respects...

Literally do the opposite of whatever Veeky Forums tells you and you're basically set. Also try being over 150 lbs

Is that a chick in the middle?

Not making fun of teenagers for looking stupid (which is what teenage is all about) for validation would be a good start.

This. the numales on this board gotta start working on themselves

Lol its still whiter than a /pol/ meet up

I know this feel brah.

Feel a strange guilt when I stand upright with solid posture. Almost seems psychotic or something

Numaleism is in the body language and behaviour. Good posture, strong body language and moving with confidence makes it impossible to look like a numale. Just look at all those Hollywood actors like Johnny Depp who have the exact same style as numales but instead come off as sexy because they're good looking and high status.

don't be a twink, and don't listen to Veeky Forums fuck their taste is god awful

Dress like your poor

my poor what?

try to get bigger around the shoulders, only check out Veeky Forums for basic stuff like how things should fit etc.
Base how you dress/style your hair on a masculine dude you think is cool.

are slimfit jeans allowed if you have juicy quads?

I have big legs but hate the way regular fit doesnt hug me calves.

To this day, I don't know if the one with the messenger bag is a girl or not.

I'll tell you

> Veeky Forums meetup
please tell me you're joking

>white tennis shoes
Those are common projects you rube, ugh

i thought jealously was a hightest alpha wifebeater characteristic

I thought it was a tranny?

It is definitely not. I've had to realize that I am a very jealous guy and it has led me to not having a great life and wasting many, many years.

some of the clothes are good. those without the fucking cleavage at least

but look bad on skinny nu fags

It's a sign of weakness, not a sign of strength.

> Numaleism is in the body language and behaviour.
>look at all those Hollywood actors like Johnny Depp who have the exact same style as numales but instead come off as sexy because they're good looking and high status.
????????

None of them wearing Chad stand out colors. All bland virgin, blend with the crowd, stuff.

Lift and be handsome, you can wear whatever you want. I pulled stacies and copped a dope gf in $4 hanes tees and thrift store jeans, my friend pulls weird book store/cafe girls in basketball shorts and a hoodie.

If you're totally clueless, just embrace the ancient cool guy archetype.
- black/grey/white plain tees in the summer
- black thermals or work shirts in the winter
- second hand slim fit boot cut jeans
- black low tops, without the bowling shoe toe cap
- black belt
- one good brando jacket for winter, same color as your hair if brown/black
- one good plain baseball jacket for spring/fall

Works great, cheap as fuck, never have to worry about it going out of style.

Get everything a size smaller than you think you need, btw.