What's for dinner, Veeky Forums?

Round 1 is beef stew, cooking more food as we shitpost.

Also, recipes plz. Let's see if Veeky Forums can cook

bumpin w more protein

Kasha with peanut butter mixed in. Don't really feel like cooking tonight since it's my first day off in a while.

I needed more carbs for my macros.

Also I eat potatoes like apples, is that strange?

hey, grains + legumes will do it in a pinch. milk? or are you /vegainz/

Yes, why aren't they slathered in butter?

...or are they?

Literally just baked n salted. One is sweet, one is normal. Granted, I'm not normally this bargain bin, just had a long day.

I was having a bad day, and as soon as I decided to get curry for dinner my mood improved.

oh hell yeah, what is that? lamb + saag?
sending good vibes so you can acquire protein

Chicken saag. I also got yellow chicken Tikka. This place is cool too because I order a mini portion of rice, so they barely charge me for it.

Recently I've been eating small breakfast and lunch with a big dinner. It's been working pretty well.

Yeah breakfastlet here too. I plan to change my ways when I kick caffeine...but that might be in the next life. I tend to eat a high-fat and -protein dinner with lots of milk. The next day I cruise on black coffee until lunch. I make bulletproof coffee INSIDE MYSELF

Peanut butter is pretty estrogenic, bruh. More onions and almond butter instead

Oh god I chased this with half a gallon of milk and an onion shake, I don't know if I can keep this down, pray for me Veeky Forums

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot

pics, and this was all fresh d00d

its pasta u newfag

I don't care if you're eating pasta lol

Pasta has no nutritional value anyway, fuck off

>Protein shake and water
>Tfw big lunch on a cut

what the fuck are macros, and why the fuck does it not matter that I don't know what they are

fucking kek i never expect it, gets me every time

he means it's copypasta