WTF I was lied to

Im a fat female and since starting weightlifting just over a month ago ive cut my calories to 1500 and have quickly gotten stronger and work harder than half the men at the gym.

The dudes with visible big muscles that show off at the gym cant even lift as heavy or as long as me.

They are all a bunch of posers.

I was lied to, you dont have to work hard to get strong.

Your all a bunch of fucking cunts.

You're a fat beta cuck soyboy if you will. Your opinion doesn't matter to me, it sick, it piss, Tom platz of abs baby, sickening
Peace out by

I don't know about all that but when you start strength training your nervous system will adapt to coordinate muscle fiber recruitment so you can activate more at once, giving the effect of producing more force without actual muscle hypertophy.

you don't know what work they're actually doing because you're a fat noob and don't know their program

Just because you eat alot and tuck your sack back before lifting doesn't make you better than anyone at your gym.

Your right im not as good as a poser that lifts way fucking lighter than me for a verry short time ),:

Well maybe they don't have as high T as you.

Scoring high on the scale isn't a workout, fatass

Post lifts

So what? Work hard anyway fatass. You'll have a new hobby when it grows on you. Not long from now you'll be able to post your slimmer physique on Instagram or some shit and make the still fat bitches jelly.

Since it sounds like you shouldnt be reproducing anyway, hop on test and dbol. Get shredded faggot.

Ya sound like an idiot holy shit.

I said lifting you jelly lazy fucker.

I bet you cant lift more than 35kg

Over 40kg on arms

Over 75kg on legs

I didnt say i would quit

>instagram

Normie

He said lifts, not how much your body parts weigh

You have no idea what you're talking about. Please leave my board and don't come back.

I honestly don't believe you

“Lift”
What lift you dumb slag? And you’re lying anyway.

(You)

Um wtf?

>>>>>Tumblr

tits or gtfo

b8

Mad fucking poser showoffs who cant lift as heavy as me ITT

Im losing weight from calorie reduction and STILL get stronger than more than half the people there.

fuck off to tumblr and never go back here again

what lifts are you stronger at

What did she mean by this?
Post your squat deadlift and bench

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Lol i dont do that shit cuz i need a spotter

Don't need spotter for deadlift

Well it takes too long to set up so i would rather do the quicker stuff on the machines

>double paste
shameful dispray

>machines
perfect bait

>sees someone warm up with the bar
>thinks she(ugly) lifts more than them

SOURCE PLEASE

>mfw fat female is the only thing true in that bait attempt

Good bait. Legit made me angry.

Weak poser fucker spotted

You are a weak fucking peice of shit and i bet you hog machines

>anime pic
>Female
>Fat
>"Posers"
>70kg legs
>45kg arms
>Need spot for deads so I do machines

10/10 bait mate well done dude fucking bravo

God your a fucking normie peice of shit

Lift me off my feet, baby. Be my Amazonian warrior-queen.

The only men that use generic 'pressing' machines are rehabilitating from injuries or are beta soyboys who are too afraid to use free weights