Boogie is Veeky Forums

Being cucked... guess he really is /ourguy/

Before he disabled views and comments he was at 200,000+ in the first hour

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tEBDWZtVJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>yfw weight comes back

Why would he make a video about this...?

200k views or comments?

Ad rev

>"my wife is not a very sexual person"
>"the other men she's been with... it's just not a thing she's THAT into"
>"it's not possible"
>"i'm one of the only men she's ever been attracted to"
>"thats what she wants you to think? might be, but i love her enough to where im gonna let her do it"

imagine being this delusional in your 40's

>Delusional
Its called being married user.

t.marriedman

will he an hero or die of sepsis because his stomach got split in half from too much food?

>marry a feeder
>be surprised she leaves when surgery means she can't stuff your fat face

t.boogie

he just wants people to feel sorry for him, notice the tone of the vid

I don't get how some people can defend her and say she is not a fat fetishist

>be married with a morbidly obese man-child autist for years
>all is fine
>he's still a man-child autist, but now he has lost a lot of weight
>time for a divorce
I may not be in the same situation as Boogie, but when i stopped being a fat fuck and lost 10kgs in 3 months, my mental health and confidence improved drastically. Why wouldn't you want to be with your husband during the best time of his life?

Feeder who was also banking on his sweet sweet death money

Tldr of the video?

5 on trending. WOWEE

"I got divorced and my wife only took half my shit but I would have gladly gave her more, this divorce is entirely my fault because I'm a mentally ill fatty and she totally never cheated on me because that's what she told me and I believe her. Also I'm not going to kill myself"

boogie suicide video next week

>losing your wife on top of losing 100kg of bodyfat
is this the ultimate cut?

She comes from a wealthy family apparently

So he can continue to emotionally manipulate his fans. This fills his victimhood banks for further excuses about his future behavior.

>"Let the past die. Kill it, if you have to"

Darth Boogie is born.

Have you never seen Boogie before? His entire schtick is being an incredibly pathetic version of the Truman show. He voluntarily puts his life on display to the world in order to reap ad revenue and pity points.

Fat bitch probably wanted someone to be fat and miserable with her. Liked being the settler in the relationship. All we can really do is speculate

Boogie will have a qt YouTube groupie gf within a week

>"I'm stuck with this body"

Didn't read the sticky.

>His entire schtick is being an incredibly pathetic version of the Truman show
Concise and accurate.

SALAD DODGER

Uhh isnt that the fat bitch who stole woody in toy story 2?

>guess he really is /ourguy/

Yeah, getting unnecessary surgery instead of having basic self-control is definitely the type of guy I want representing a board about pushing yourself beyond your normal abilities.

there it is
that's why i came here

underrated

>a board about pushing yourself beyond your normal abilities

Getting stronger, lifting heavier, getting bigger, is that not what most of us are here to do?

Why the fuck do I want a self-loathing fat manbaby as my mascot?

/cope/

why is this SHIT on trending, youtube is so bad

N O T H I N G P E R S O N E L L

I don't understand how people can put something as private as this out in the open for the whole world to see. Would never even consider doing stuff like this.

There are only 2 explanations for her actions:

1) She's a feeder
>marry fat fuck
>keep buying and feeding him unhealthy amounts of food because he's too fat to buy it himself and it's your fetish
>he gets weight loss surgery
>you can't feed him anymore
>divorce him

2) She was hoping he would be dead by now
>marry fat fuck
>keep buying and feeding him unhealthy amounts of food because he's too fat to buy it himself because you want that sweet youtube money
>he gets weight loss surgery
>he's losing a ton of weight quickly and will probably live another 20 years
>half is better than nothing
>divorce him

Which one is it?

Also, reminder that she was going to divorce him immediately after his surgery and she only put it on hold because she was getting a ton of hate from his fans.

You do realize that /fraud/ general is a fixture on this board, right?

option 3
>she got fat
>felt pressure to lose weight by boogies weight loss
>run away to stay a fatass
NEVER IMPROVE

They had to change the name of the board to make those thread okay here

4) Fuck black men regularly behind his back because his mobility is limited and he won't leave the house unless it's a chance to play a victim IRL. Newfound mobility in husband will mean no excuse to be away from him for long periods of time.

youtube.com/watch?v=-tEBDWZtVJU

fuck this fat fuck

kek

He should make lifting videos

Veeky Forums hasn't been Fitness and Health in years, predating /fraud/

What tone do you expect form someone announcing their marriage has fallen apart?

>marries man when he's poor and obese
>dumps him when he's rich and on the road to being healthy
o no she got it backwards

It's very much among the less personal videos he's posted, desu, and on the low end of personal for youtuber content in general.
It's a reasonable thing to update your fans on, considering her social media presence is something fans also follow. idk if she ever appeared in videos, but it's the sort of thing that definitely becomes an elephant in the room if it's not addressed.

>marry a man when she can exploit his mental illnesses to get a provider, albeit a shitty one
>divorce him when you realize he's not dying soon and take half his money
seems she got it right

Actually they had to remove the 'Health' because people kept making threads of /adv/ tier shit about mental health and coming to Veeky Forums for their illness woes instead of a fucking doctor.

>definitely becomes an elephant

Too late

Christ you guys are insecure. People can get divorced without it being because women are monsters.

>People can get divorced without it being because women are monsters.
This is true, however that doesn't mean that women aren't monsters.

You're an idiot because he was actually cucked m8. Apparently his wife frequently went away out of town for days on end and that was a thing Boogie thought was normal as well, she never told Boogie where she went but all she said was that she needed it. Do you think she just went on some nature walk every god damn time?

>women are monsters
agree with this, their relentless mind is always scheming, comparing, projecting. That's why most women can't find their true selves and when they try they hurt everyone around them.

Congratulations! You're normal. Now GTFO.

What if his wife was his extra fat all along, and he just drew a face on it like an anime body pillow, and now he's weight-lossed his waifu to death?

Reminder that alphas always get the last laugh.

3) Boogie is a lazy, whiny bitch who constantly complains and is full of excuses. (The most likely one).
>marry him, sure he's gross. But she seems nice enough and has a good sense of humor.
>Tired of hearing "muh childhood!"
>Tired of hearing "i eat because im sad!"
>Tired of baby powdering his folds.
> know that he can lose 150kgs, but he can't lose his personality.

Girls can tolerate a lot. But they can't tolerate a whiny bitch.

PAY