Tfw see all the thin-since-birth motherfuckers on this board with no loose skin and beautiful muscles

>tfw see all the thin-since-birth motherfuckers on this board with no loose skin and beautiful muscles
no matter how hard I work I'm going to have a curtain of loose skin over my muscles because my parents got my brain addicted to sugar and fats and made me obese by the time I was 8 years old. I was literally set up for failure and have to scrape for every inch of progress and in the end I STILL won't look as good as the people who just had it naturally from birth because their parents fed them right and taught them good habits.

I hate skinny people and skellies.

Why don't you just kill yourself then

buh, i feel you. Some of these fucks co,plain its so hard to gain weight, i wish i had that problem

always someone better than you

honestly all these skeletons could gain weight if they just drank chocolate milk with meals and had 2 pb&js on top of what they already eat

this

might as well just pull the trigger op

Life is struggle. Let your skin flaps remind you of the price of complacency in that struggle.

nah life's not worth ending just because someone will look better than me. I just want all these fucking skellies and so called "hard gainers" to realize that they literally have a step up in the world not given to everyone.

ah complacency because my family only ate microwaved and fast food? Because I was literally a child and had no idea wtf nutrition was?

Theres advantages and disadvantages to everything. Im skelly and couldnt even bench or squat the bar to start. I had to put in so much effort in bulking and training just to arrive at weights that most untrained guys START at.

this. I couldnt deadlift the bar properly when I started

literally all you had to do was eat and show up at the gym.

Sometimes you have to work harder, and be more creative to make up for the advantages you were not given.

>tfw permaskinnyfat, have never not had lovehandles and no abs
This shit sucks, I cut down from 170 to 150 and I still look like trash, how fucking low do I need to go to see definition

>eat yourself to obesity and develop body dysmorphia
>"I want skinny people to understand not everyone has the opportunity to be thin"
cross posting this to fph

I graduated highschool at 5'9 240. Man the fuck up and deal with it. Everyone has their own struggles, you don't know how difficult it is from the opposite perspective because you've never lived it. Go post in a pushup thread and keep this shit to yourself.

You useless fat fuck. Take account of your own actions at least. Nobody forced trash food or sugar water down your throat. You're simply weak. Some people are born with genuine handicaps that they have to struggle every day to overcome. You have no problems other than those you've created for yourself by being a disgusting, weak slob. You are a slave to base instincts, no better than a beast. In any just society you would be put to death immediately. I hope you're type 2 diabetes (when it inevitably comes) is especially unpleasant and lingering. You absolute sack of shit. I hope you realise that every person you ever meet will hate you just as much as i do.

>WAHH NO ONE UNDERSTANDS MY PLIGHT
Fuck outta here with that.
Yes your parents are retarded and raised you to have their shitty habits but you're not appreciating the fact that you're doing something about it now, which is worth a hell of a lot. Many people in your situation don't make it to fucking recognizing that they have a problem until it's too late and they're plagued by a host of health problems, even then they may not have the drive to make the necessary changes. But this is your fight dude, you shouldn't worry that other people don't get what you're going through, they're dealing with their own shit that's messy and frustrating too, it's literally life.

jesus christ

Nice Angry Wolf meme, bro.

my sides are destroyed. i really hope this is genuine op. i love laughing at pathetic losers like you

Hate your parents for beginning the process of cleansing the gene pool of morons, not fucking healthy people.

All you had to do was not eat and walk somewhere, who cares?

If you solve the problem now, you won't regret it later. You're clearly angry enough to do something about it.

bro just water fast lmao