Sits next to you

>sits next to you

"id date you but honestly you probably wont be allowed in the ethnostate"

>move away because i'm not even sure she's legal

>"accidentally" brush my leg against hers.
>Savior the electric feeling of human touch.
>Go red in the face
>get boner

this only with a sense of urgency

>flex a 'cep
>"Hey, you wanna go get some coffee?"
>"Tee-hee, sure :3"
>"Okay, do you have any money?"

Show her my cock but act like I have down syndrome so I get away with it.

>hi my name is Erik and I am 22 years old please move away and respect my personal space please

Damn how many books do you need?

mutter silent "h-hi"
stare into phone / book for a while
combat my own self to look at her
finally do
she is also looking
in panic, sweating, look back into book

>Maintain silence and make an effort to not even look in her direction
>She gets up and leaves almost disappointedly
>Think what was her problem and carry on with my pathetic existence

Report to ice then go lift

Does this work

>roll up sleeves so forearms are showing
>flex slightly
>she blushes
>"hey cutie, wanna now how black cock tastes?"
>"W-what? What the fuck?"
>"No haha it's just a jo-"
>"No that's not really funny"
>She starts packing her things up
>"Wait please, just wait a little bit, give me a chance"
>Grab her arm
>She's resisteing so I grab a bit harder
>"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME"
>I take my accounting 2 book and bash her on the head with it
>passed out
>Go out the back entrance of librarby
>Stuff her in my car
>Bring her home and tie her up
>25 hours later she wakes up
>"where the fuck am I?"
>"Read the first letter of every sentence"

I say nothing other than to answer whatever she might ask because I know she's just sitting next to me because she's a) naturally nice and b) feel sorry for me/worry that I might shoot up the school, then I exit the situation as quickly as possible because I am ashamed of who I am and what I look like.

"Whats up you smoke weed girl?"

They will either say yes or no. If yes I say "Cool lets go smoke this names user by the way" if no then "You want to try?" with a flirty smile.

Girls get horny when they are high. Has been working for 5 years so far.

>call her a nerd
>slap the books out of her hands

Ask her if she's an archaeologist because I have a bone to pick with her.

This desu
Brown hair and brown eyes = non white

>2017
>Not living in Yemen where you can marry a 9 year old.

what the flabbity fuck are you trying to say

rapist

1. You're so pathetic that you can't sit next to an underage girl?
2. She's blatantly over 18, certainly over 16.

>she's blatantly over 16
absolutely not faglord, she could be 15 looking like that

Probably give her some eggs.

The only thing raping them is the weed most the time they get high and start sucking my cock. I didn't force them to do it the weed made them horny and they decided to do it.

>are you working out?

>hey any chance you'd want to recommend me a book?
>tehe sure I guess what are you into?
Then just don't say anime or whatever cartoon tentacle stuff you kids are into and that my friends is how you get to second base

kek

made for the bbc

Oooooooook

Yeah sure, if she confused me for her boyfriend or something.

Ask her if she's a Catholic and if she replies that she's a heretic I'd probably have to rape and murder her.

>"W-why do you stand up when you sit?"

The only correct answer itt

Well I feel as if you are raping me so I am reporting you to authorities.

God damn post rapist.

>h-hi
>did.. did you cum here to read?

>be me
>19 and in Uni
>first week or si
>sit in first row of Sears
>a group of people come to sit there to, so I move away
>a girl sit right next to me
>I get up and move away again
>the girl says: "but don't go"
>then a stereotypical looking nerd sit where I was
>there's no place to move
>now instead of sitting next to a girl I had to sit there, and the fucker evento tried to talk to me

So that's the story about my autism, that's girl acted rude to me some months later anyway.

Hearthy kek

you are a champion mate

>sits next to me
>try to kiss her
>get slapped
>slap her back
>we look at eachother
>we fuck like animal
>she wakes up and call me
>"baby i want to go to the library today"
Nice!

>hi im user. I live with my parents, major maths and watch MacGyver every night. I also lift.

how about green eyes + brown hair?

what??
rfshwnnswgsgipgsb2wr

If you ever left your house you would realize that she easily is over 18, although with what they put in the water nowadays you can never be sure. I was at the gym last week and there was this thicc chick, huge ass and tits, small waist and she was discussing high school shit with her friend.

Either way, you americans are fucking retarded. As if girls are more mature at 18 than 17 or 16.

>wait her to leave
>sits while her seat is still hot

>awkwardly try to look her way and immediately break eye contact when she looks back

Good luck in court, pedo.

i don't leave my house

>run away before my protein farts reach her nose

>t. fat women

black haired white people are the master race though, you nordshit.

Are you me

proceed to do my work and leave when Im done while never even looking at her direction. She gets enough of attention from her phone and prolly hops from dick to dick.

Every minute I put into my work pays off.
Not same can be said for gals.

>ignore her

checking in.

There is a reason why blondes are near extinct.
Ponder upon it blondies.

>Every minute I put into my work pays off.Not same can be said for gals.
Bad new for you homo.
Everything a Male do is for him to reproduce.
Imagine your life as an successful man (money and material things), but no females and sons.
Imagine your life as a poor man but loved from all, having a current wife and 3 sons with her, having 2 ex wifes with each 2 kids from you. All loves you. Which man is happier. Wich of the two mens have made it?

check my trips of truth

you don't even realize how wrong you are.
women are a heavy burden at best and an inescapable curse at worst.
life is hollow and empty with or without them, all they bring is added drama and hardship to what is already a miserable existance.

Think about it for a second. If you are succesful man, you can choose better quality pussy.
Poor man having a wife, ex-wives and kids doesn`t mean he`ll be loved by them.

>Yo gurl, you smoke weeeed?
>No
>Wanna tryyyy?
>No
>Why?
>Cuz i don't do drugs
>But weed is cooool, we can watch stoner movies and chill
>No thanks

You must be young, you don't pick up decent girls above 20 with a "weed-opener"

My friend, i was talking what matters from an evolutionarily standpoint. So it doesn't matter wjat we think is best conscious.
Yes you are right, woman are a curse and it would be much easier if we were gay... but we are not and Life is at it is. Males goal is just to spread his genes, evolutionarily nothing more.

I said "imagine if..." im not talking about reality. I wanted to make an example so that we understand that all tha matters is reproduction (evolutionarily standpoint).
So, would it be better to be a successful man (money material thinks) WITHOUT quality pussy but only fags that want your money, or a poor man with alot of woman and sons, kids that real loves you.

>that sweater
no

spawning a bunch of low iq halftards won't do much for your long term reproductive success my man

have you seen whats happening to this planet, only livable places in 100 years will be high tech clusters fed by urban farming and defended by autonomous killer drones, and gl living there without a phd

>smile at her and have a conversation about the lecture and about the term paper which will be due
>Next week ask her what else she's studying and where she is from
>Week three she smiles at me when I sit down next to her and asks me how my week was

Is it really that hard? I'm not even doing anything.

I know she has a boyfriend and is not into me. I don't give a shit

You don’t have to tell me about the lecture but you do have to eat these eggs

It would be better to do what you want and not go "wow evolution must pass on my genes" unless you're into it.

Because it's more rare? Hence the master race being dirty Blonde

yes

He could just be black user, they operate on 20% brain function at all times

>start overthinking everything
>maybe she likes me
>maybe she thinks im a fucking weirdo
>anxiety kicks in full blast
>retarded fight or flight activates due to genetics

this is what i feel every time i see a girl check me out or something

/bois/ im actually calling out for help right now, do i just get on medication to numb me or what?

im not memeing and i started having suicidal thoughts and shit thinking about being alone for the rest of my life

Glare at her for interrupting my 'batin sesh

I wish life was still dangerous. I'm an elite fight or flight user. I would be king

>drops dick
helo

>spend the next two hours imagining our life together
>don't actually say a word to her
>fap to her later that day

I have done that. Not even joking.

You guys cant sit next to a girl?

The absolute state of fit.

so fucking true mate

this desu senpai

>female
>attending college in CY+2
>implying she has even a shred of virtue left at this point
"you must have bad parents"

Can confirm, has always been a favourite trick of mine. Just make sure you're drooling on the pair of you, not just yourself. Works like a God damn charm I tell ya

So what you're saying is a standard african tribe nigger with 12 kids is worth more than a person like Nikola Tesla?

sit there quietly with earbuds in hoping she just leaves so I can stop having anxiety

Lol reminds me of that post with the dude asking women at the gym if they were working out

"So... Do you work out?"

No man, no, im not talking about who is worthier or the likes.
I was talking about who is happier and well the african man may be indeed hapier than Tesla.

Likes like Tesla are great men that we need.
But from a evolutionarily standpoint, life, your genes dont care if you have a good job or drive a nice car, if you have money or not.

I dont plan to have a family either, i would gladly sacrifice myself for a better society tomorrow and i will when the time comes.
But this doesn't mean that im not capable of understanding what or bodys want (the majority atleast) to be happy.
Here i am just talking about being happy, maybe dying happy. Not what is better or worthier and such.

I would most probably pretend like I don't notice her at all and that's it. I do it all the time, even when I see an extremely cute girl walking towards me on the street I just do that autism straight ahead stare at the distance when she passes by me like I don't even register her.

I know it's pathetic but it's just easier to shut yourself off and ignore than to actually engage in any form of interaction and deal with anxiety.

I tried not doing the ignoring stare and it never did anything anyways. Unless a girl is pure trash she has a boyfriend anyways and doesn't have any shits to give you anyway

kek this

>Ignores me because I'm a manlet

I am not so sure that everyone becomes "happy" when they get a wife and kids user.
For true happiness you have to be happy already alone with yourself, for example making your hobby/interest you are truly passionate about your actual daily job and that to be the reason to wake up every morning. I would be completely content and happy if I could make music production my actual daily job, everything else would just be a bonus but not necessary at all.
Even if I now had a loving wife and kids I would still be unhappy with my life wasting time at this bullshit job with bullshit people and not doing what I truly love 24/7

Say hi, smile and continue what I'm doing.
When the opportunity arises bring up contextual humor, conversation, ect ect.

Any more or any less and you don't know what you're doing.

That being said, that girl, sitting next to me intentionally? Ha.

>hey, what are you reading?
Go from there because I’m Chad and get sex later that night

BIG BAVARIAN

what the fuck are you talking about

So its not just me.

Retard, 2 isn't a letter, it's actually rfshwnnswgsgipgsbhwr.