Regrets thread anyone?

Regrets thread anyone?

Any decisions you made anons that you particularly regret? Do you hit PRs when thinking about them while lifting?

>be me
>few years ago
>walking to a club with gf and a few of her work friends
>one of them suddenly slaps her hard on the ass
>i remember confronting him, said "what the fuck are you doing" and shoved him
>cant remember exactly what he said in response that was it

Bros... I would give anything to go back to that moment and break the guy's face... or at least to have tried.

Yeah would've probably lost my job and law career would've been finished. But to this day i feel like a giga cuck for not squaring up to the guy when a true alpha clearly would have.

Only saving grace is she wasnt the love of my life and she was never gonna be future wife. If she had been and I'd beta'd out like that I'd probably kill myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Mt0ee9FraQ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I gave my aunt tree nuts by accident and she died

Forget the past and focus on what your doing now and how it will benefit your future.

My friend drowned and i didn't know cpr at the time, if i had known it might have made the difference in his life/death situation. I became an emt the year after, i regret not learning basic life saving techniques earlier in life

What did you do then? You didn't even impro some stain' alive beat on him or anything?

i regret reading this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=6Mt0ee9FraQ

this d-e-s-u

sorry user nut allergies cause lot of pain and sadness for people

I have similar situation but not with girls but asses in the past who walked all over me and I didn't punish the shit out of them out of fear of getting punished back even more.

It fucking sucks.

Realize it was "you" back then, the lesser you, the dumber you, the weaker you, the "you" with no mentor or guide, younger and confused.

Try to think what you have learned from this lesson that could actually help you in the future. Try to think of it often when the memories of that event arise. This shall make you feel a little less bad.

Tell yourself and ensure yourself you won't let such situations happen again. That you're not the same person anymore, this too shall lessen it a little.

Remember some great people were whipped losers once.

Opie here good post user appreciated it
Yeah this happened before i ever started lifting and probably T in the double digits
This is what i needed to hear. I occasionally can push out an extra set or rep from wantong to never be too weak to stand up for myself again.

Whoa, that's a focused pepe right there. Do you have him wothout the cigarette?

the relationship(s) that didn't work out. i could see it heading for the ditch and didn't see a way to salvage it so I pulled out, hurting everybody in the process

i think i'm just lonely at the moment and if i were fucking other women i wouldn't give a shit

just for you user

You're welcome OP.

The thing is you gotta find a way to remember this, since I for example sometimes forget when I am bothered by those memories. Write anything, any line that helps you on a piece of paper or phone note to read when past mistakes start to party in your head.

>NO RAGRETS

i regret spending so much time eating when I could have just been taking supplements and a smoothie.

>>few years ago
>>few of HER work friends
>she wasnt the love of my life

Probably you don't talk to her anymore, her coworkers even less, you probably don't even talk to anyone remotely close to anyone's friendship circle involved in that accident, so why do you care?
There is no one able to shame you besides you, take this simply as a lesson and move on.

btw, next time this happens, just slap him in the head, if he decides to go full on fight, it's his problem, if he doesn't do anything, he will look like a beta to everyone.

Good luck user we love you

I regret half of the nasty women I've fucked.
I regret ever starting smoking cigs (no longer smoke).
I regret drinking alcohol
I regret fapping
I regret 80% of my youth wasted to video games.

>Girl liked me a few years ago but was too autistic to do anything
>Saw her a few months ago
>We catch up and she seems receptive
>Go outside and she puts her arm around me
>Says "how are you so tall?" even though I'm 5'10
>I Say "I'm uncomfortable"
>I wasn't even uncomfortable
>Can't even think about it now

Is the other half of the cigarette still in his mouth?

i almost got murdered by rednecks for taking my hot ex to a redneck party and not realizing that as a man you need to have male friends with you when you go into another social sets territory especially if they use violence regularly to settle disputes

she almost got rayped and i almost got mutilated and paralyzed. we got saved by one of my friends’ (cute hapa bitch) older brothers and his friends who took pity on me at his sisters’ request.

extremely emasculating and embarassing. me and ex stopped talking for two weeks after and i know its because of how weak i was at this point and how obvious it was i could not protect her from other males or protect my own welfare.

started lifting 3 years later, well after losing her to circumstance and i think about the one whyte nigger rednecks face every single time.

Wtf i only noticed now, pepe's pupils are small aliens

Dude what the fuck? Why?

Contact her again

>being this beta
>not knowing offering a 30 pack of colors soothes any rednecks anger

Man. Idk. You’re just a faggot.

Coors

>autocorrect kill me now

>offering a 30 pack of colors

fffuuuaaaaak

Well tell us how it went down

DELET

well i can never unsee that now

ayyy lmao

I used to yolo in the gym in highschool and max out squats and deadlifts every few days. Put like 80 lbs on my lifts but still have lagging knee and back injuries from those days...

What happened? Greentext

Fuck off with your dumb shit how old are you holy shit how dumb and ignorant can you be you motherfucker,you aren't even underage you have no excuse to be this idiotic.Holy shit.

>Fuck I regret shit I've done
>I better obsess over it and NEVER let it happen again
>Yeah let's be stuck in the past and NEVER let the same shit happen

Such a good post my man,such a positive mindset lmfao this place is full of ignorant losers with too much complexes to handle.

You even dare to give advice to othet when you are just a little turd shit with los IQ and not enough neurons alive to get your shit together.

Oh no oh wait hold up oh shit you actually said you were uncomfortable when you weren't holy shit such a big deal my god you must be traumatized for life poor man I can't believe some people survive these situations and live long enough to tell holy shit you are a hero such a painful existence wow

You had to shoot up the place bro,just go there and mass murder everyone,and it was all bad decisions by BOTH of you,not you being weak no matter how strong you are you wont be able to protect her from everything,you were just dumb as fuck muh parties so fun teehee rednecks lmfao actually disgusting you deserve it low iq chimp,natural selection at it's finest

Not taking care of my body sooner

Let the past die. Kill it, if you have to.

Wrong thread bud. Sperg general is somewhere else