What’s your pre-workout prayer routine Veeky Forums?

What’s your pre-workout prayer routine Veeky Forums?

You DO know you will never make it without *His* divine help right?

>*His*
You mean (((his)))

He's the reason I'm fat to begin with while Chad gets to eat pizza AND fuck my sister. I want to be the one to do that stuff!

You mean "His".

>implying he didn't call them out on their shit

is the white guy the one who gets feeled up by that blind women?

>tfw no bros to pray with before lifting
>tfw no lifting bros in general

Don't worry user, friends only slow you down. All it takes is for one to lose motivation, or hook up with some gains goblin girlfriend, go have the group fracture. Next thing you know people want to gossip between sets, or physically scoop everyone up to make sure the group makes it to the gym, or argue with his fat tiddy gf when we should be lifting. When you are months behind your goal, you won't have anyone else to blame.

I pray something like this:
My Lord and Savior, You became man and labored with Your hands until the time of Your ministry. Bless me as I begin this work. Help me to bring it to completion. Lord, enlighten my mind and strengthen my body, that I may accomplish my task according to Your will. Guide me to bring about works of goodness to Your service and glory. Amen.

I usually pray a variant of the Jesus prayer while I lift

>2017
>Pretending to be a godfag
If you do this unironically then you should kys

I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship

God ends where you begin user, transcend his soft shackles and soar higher than he ever could.

Ow the edge

>individuality
>edge

whew

>one user tells godfags to kill themselves
>one user unironically quotes DG
>Not edgy
Please user.

>quoting dg
>edgy

i dont follow

nope
that's been tried and it leads to destruction. Don't think you can personally transcend the morality your ancestors have been working out for the last 30,000 years

>nope, god has been tried and he leads to war.

See why your argument doesn't work? it doesn't lead to destruction, it skirts that inevitability, brings you closer to truth than any morality ever could. Its only natural for a great many to succumb to life.

>Lord forgive me, I must go all out just this once

you gotta pray big to get big
fact

Philippians 4:13

He threw (((them))) out of the temple.

>implying he isn't literally our guy