Only ever get mired by teenage girls

>only ever get mired by teenage girls
This is weird and I don't like it, bros

This isnt going to get the FBI to stop monitoring you jeffrey, you actually have to STOP fucking jailbait before they consider it.

>tfw 18yo and idk how to respond to teenage mires (legal age here is 16)

should I make an instagram account or smth so they can follow me and then hit them up?

Literally nothing wrong with that

>the best side effect
>weird

k

>14th
>daddy

i have this 16yr old drooling all over me.
at first i thought it was weird. now im just gonna fuck her cuz why not

In reality you probably get mired by women of all ages but teenage girls still haven't learned to mire discreetly

yall are weird as hell i swear senpai

This. Older women just know not to placate your ego and get caught. Its scientific fact that women have better peripheral vision. You might be getting eye fucked but shes looking at cereal brands

pls respond

>user dont kiss me in public you''ll be arrested
Why is this so funny

I did not know this

Degeneracy

>help me with my homework plz
topkek

>user move over make rooms for my stuffed animals

c-ccute

this stood out to me too

tfw no legal aged gf to have consensual sex with over her stuffed animals

>that feel when no loli gf
One can only hope.

>help me w/ my homework pls

OH BABY NOW WE'RE TALKING!

Same desu senpai. 16 is the age of consent here so fuck it. Amirightguys

Snapchat my man

Is this you?

Marie!

t. Veeky Forums

I love it tbqh, although I'm 22. High school girls are adorable.

Not him, also not Veeky Forums, but I don't see why that would be a rare reaction. I'm always up for it when my sisters ask me to help them.

Its a good thing user. Teenage girls are more unrestrained in this regard of public mirin. Same with fat/ugly chicks. Once you start getting compliments in public on physique youll have pretty much made it. The only reason is because youre so hot that youre actually causing girls to make a move and say something/ogle. The hot girls are thinking the exact same thing its just they know they cant say or behave in the same way the teenage/ugly girls act. Theyre simply waiting for you to go to them. But theyre thinking it user... Gratz.

>tfw i just throw my daughters stuffed animals on the floor

I'm 32 and have two 19 year old co-workers and one 18 year old co-worker who are constantly flirting and grabbing at me. I flirt back because why not, but it sucks that I can't do anything or else I'd probably get fired(They would just make some shit up). All the middle aged women here already think I'm a sick fuck just for flirting back. They're just jelly of course. I'm leaving for another job in around 2 months though, so I'll hit them up when I'm nearing the end of my job here.

What kind of father does that?

>"hello, CPS?"

wait what, how

>Be Veeky Forums 17 year old (22 now)
>Fuck a 15 year old qt
Damn she was tight and wrote me texts afterwards explaining how good it felt.

>tfw gf is 14 and doesn’t act like this

You literally are a teenager you fucking retard

Well yeah. If she's

>cut and get mires from teenagers
>bulk and get mires from milfs

I just got home from fucking a 16 year old during her lunch, she was so fucking tight, this is the 3rd day in a row I’ve drove to her school fucked her than dropped her off

>doesnt realize that older women also may mire you but hide it much better and/or have lower sex drive

Fat legs

>amerilards are attracted to chunky thighs
color me surprised

I had sex with a 16 year old... when I was 16...

tfw that was 23 years ago.

Would you rather have OLD HAGS miring you?

also 39

had to turn down a 16 year old yestrday because she hit on me in front of my 19 year old gf.

My 34 yo wife would probably object to me trying to bone a teenager now... not that I wouldn't, but I also went bald, and am not going to be attracting any teen poon anymore. My wife is pretty good looking though, so I'm happy to have what I have.

>39 years old
>posts fucking minions

I'm ashamed of being in the same age bracket as you are, you normie scum.
t. father of two.

Thanks I'll be paranoid all the time now

mire paranoia is a good thing

Dude, little girl mires are the whole reason I lift. I pump my guns, so she can pump my gun, if you know what I'm talking about. I'm sure other guys on this board can relate, let's have a stories thread

Do you look very young? I can't imagine why else only teenagers would mire you.
Aside from that, it's perfectly normal for teenagers to ogle you, just like you ogled everything with a pussy at their age.
You know what's weird? Cougars eyeing you up like you're meat ever since you hit puberty. I mean I get it when you're 20-ish, but jesus christ is it creepy when you're barely 15 and they're twice to thrice your age (and also your gf's mom and aunt).

It isn't creepy to be attracted to adult humans. It's creepy if you're attracted to those old hags though.

I suppose it's understandable to find a 15yo boy attractive no matter a woman's age (after all I'm pretty sure I had already passed 180cm by that point and I was as toned as playing basketball since 1st grade can make you), but it's still creepy if you're being obvious about it when you damn well know that it's socially inappropriate as fuck and your daughter/niece (who is the boy you're ogling's gf and the reason why you've got a chance to mire him poolside in the first place) is right there looking like she'd like to gut you.

>15
>180
>that feel when 23 and not even 180

>it's socially inappropriate as fuck
15 is just about the age of consent or above it in the majority of society.

boner

>never got laid or anything while in undergrad (18-22)
>worked for a bit, got fit
>went back to uni for a masters at 26
>now was obviously fit as fuck
>got tons of mires by 17-18 year old freshmen girls
>fucked a bunch of them
good times

>dropped her off at school.

So what is this a 6 year age difference? How do you even meet HS girls when you graduate? And how do you put up with their idiocy?

Am I the only one who thinks this is actually a good thing?
OP, by being admired by girls who have yet to become worn out whores, you're being told you're a prime specimen.

gf is 16, started dating her last year
what do you wanna know?

>only ever get mired by 50+ y/o women
want to swap?

>LITTLE girl
Come on, man.

Did career day at daughters school. 7th graders just being as obvious as they can. Giggling, passing notes, permanent smiles tried to ignore it and keep talking.

Had a kid say thanks for presenting and go on to tell me how all the girls thought I was hot as fuck. Just want to lock my daughter away now seeing how these girls act. Major confidence boost though knowing practically a whole room of girls wants you.

Just fucking talk to them you autist

Source now

Freshman can be 17?

i fucked a 17 year old when i was 21, it was pretty dope. youngest i've ever fucked too

I'm working on an 11 year old

I sincerely hope you're joking

Not him, but same here. She's almost 12 though.

>Go lift in local gym
>Gym is a pool, gymnasium, handball/basketball field in one
>Doing shoulder presses
>A team of teenage girls from handball are leaving the court, into the hallway
>The gym is across from where they're leaving the court
>One of them notices me, calls out
>"Hey, user! You're *my sister*'s brother"
>"Heh, yeah..."
>She and a couple of her friends enter the gym to cheer me on doing shoulder presses
>One of them even pokes my shoulder inbetween sets
>Get way too uncomfortable, leave early
I fucking hate teen girls, I feel like they know they're unreachable so they tease adult guys

At least you'll always have you're sister

TFW a group of 12-13 year olds just stop what they're doing and stare at you when you walk by.

TFW you're damn near 40 years old. Please stop, children.

user pls

>tfw used to fuck a 13 yo
>All these things happened at least once
lmao

What? It's true, isn't it? Go get her.

>guys on fit are unable to get anyone their own age so they resort to young girls with daddy issues

not surprised

The notorious female post consists of four common elements, misuse of green-text, ridicule, unnecessary spacing, and a lack of capital letters. Begone bio-cunt.

Can't expect anything better, why would anyone care about some old used up hoe?

not even a female. just hilarious seeing that even guys on fit who are in their late 20s or 30s so undesirable to women their own age, they have to get girls barely out of high school with daddy issues

also

>unironically says "female"

permavirgin detected

mad that fit guys don't want your used up roastie pussy?

Nothing gets me going more than playing on some bitch past her mid twenties and then going cold turkey, telling her she's too old

thank you for voicing what we were all thinking

My sister keeps asking me for help and every time I do I get worried she's going to graduate without knowing how to write a lick of code.

Please stop this is embarrassing.

she's a girl, roasties can't code for shit

Mine are still pretty young and it would be embarrassing for me if nothing else if I couldn't help them with it. Went through high school without paying much attention to anything though, especially math. Was actually pretty good at it.

>only get mired by old ladies, really middle aged women and lesbians

i want off this nightmare i just want teen pussy thats into anime, goth, occult, and other dark degenerate shit

Don't see the problem. Fuck those teens?

You know it's actually harder to find decent women around your age when you get that old, right?
They're all a few years past their ride on the cock carousel and now they want to rest their fat asses down with someone financially stable who doesn't mind their disgusting Arby's pussy.
Young girls are infinitely better and harder to get. The "daddy" trend is helping out a bit, but nothing matches the thirst of late 20s-30s women.

>replying to bait

imo young folks need to start pairing off with other young folks again. Relationships with couples who are the same age are more successful, and women wouldn't be sleeping around until they're ready to "settle down" at the age of 30

sometimes I feel like hormonal birth control did more harm than good

I agree that it would be better that way, but as long as college chicks have a different dick for every day of the week, I'm going to shoot for younger as long as they're legal.
Being a self-perceived 7/10 in a workplace full of women in their early 30s is brutal. Fucking slags won't stop feeling my arms.

Dubs checked.

How much older than them are you? 20-something, that's one thing. 40-something, that's another.

>tfw only get mired by milfs
Ma’m please your kids are my age

Well, they're out there. My gf is 2 years younger than me and she was a virgin when she met me at 23, just conservative. Kind of sucks that the average age at which girls lose their virginity nowadays is 16 (!!!!) I have co-workers whose daughters lost theirs at 14. Blows my fucking mind

>tfw fucked a 14 year old with severe daddy issues when i was 17
still tries to text me to this day

Do it
Do it for us brother