>walk into gym
>see pic related
wat do you say Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D8avWJIwyxY
youtube.com/watch?v=pDjcvf0Q4Vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leave.

I've been caught twice looking at girls and confronted once.

Looks pretty standard

Also
>speaking in the gym

I grab some dumbells and walk over to the unoccupied incline bench.

I do my workout

Take off my pants and shirt, workout in boxer-briefs.

>walk in gym
>notice a thotling of brappers
>Immeditalty pull shorts down
>Brap as loud as I can to show dominance.
>Brappers accept me their new leader

How did they confront you? I literally never seen this and blantantly stare at asses.

approach individually each girl saying "you working out?"

>oh fuck, you guys are doing a photoshoot? How long until it's finished? >Oh just this area? Ok

Girl was working out with her boyfriend. Looked at her ass. Boyfriend told me to mind my manners or some shit. I don't even think she noticed. I work out on the base gym, it is different.

boyfriend sounds insecure. compliment his girlfriend's form (even if it's complete shit).

he was 10x bigger than me so I wasn't gonna do shit. I'm also a beta cuck so there you go.

shoulda done this

The only real answer

>stare
>if they get mad I ask them why they are wearing that shit

and walk around with a fucking boner

turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Wait a minute, this definitely isn't Guy Heaven...

>y...you too

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Take off my clothes and do a high intensity circuit (think Eric Pryde video) with a bunch of dumb bro moves while joking around with roomful of ladies

I woulda responded with “she’s not even that hot, why tf would I wanna be staring at her”. hurt both their egos that way

question how I got to some third world country

I wish I lived in Brazil

In a realistic type fantasy, Id probably just take off my shirt when Ive got a pump then head over and do some incline a bit after, id already look like Id been going heavy so wouldnt be out of place to have no shirt

>the base gym

There's your mistake

My hot coworker got a dude thrown out of the gym for staring at her

Is it new year already? so crowded

>paying for a gym when you could use one for free

Shame the guy wasn't hot. She'd have been wet at him watching, rather than all dried up.

go over to the gym manager and ask if i can strip down to my boxer-briefs and then get inside a rack and start doing deads. lol why do they get to be half naked and i don’t?

Women are so pathetic. Does anybody find this attractive? If so they're worse than women, they're the reason women find it acceptable to be so cluelessly trashy.

>THE CHAD BRAPPER
>the virgin fart muffler

I fucking leave, I hate females fuck ruined my mood

Say hey then work out in heaven. Probably get one’s number then fuck her later.
T. Chad

lie down on bench during rests and stare at the ceiling

I got confronted once too but I only told her you wish when she asked me if I was staring at her ass

worked like a charm

T-thank you Allah. It was an honour to blow myself up for you.

Imagine the smell

if you knew it was real, would you blow yourself up?

kek

Fuck no, give me 100 degenerate slags over 100 virgins any day.

youtube.com/watch?v=D8avWJIwyxY

nice try, NSA

>And yet once again I feel the self absorbed arrogance and the ego of people flowing through the gym's veins and not the hard work of the people who sacrifice their comfort for victory over their own bodies via hard physical training.
Such is the evil way of man.

I've been caught staring a couple times. Never had a problem. Either smile and go back to my workout or just look them straight in the eye until they look away.
The only time I had a girl "say something" didn't even involve me looking at her. She was a pretty attractive middle aged "dyke" (I don't think she was actually gay but was giving off the look). She occupied an incline bench for like 25 minutes, kept getting up and walking around every 2 minutes. Went up to her to ask how many more sets she had and she says "Uhhmm, Sweetie, a few more" Like I was trying to find an excuse to talk to her.
I said "Ok, SWEETIE, what's a few, 2 or 3 because I've been waiting for you to get up for half an hour". She was uncomfortable, I was upset. She left. She did say sorry though. That was neat.

This
First i would say
>heh so its that kind of workout

i'd probably go home and watch anime

I'm in the right place.

GET IN YOUR PIT REEEEEE!

You dominated that dyke properly, well done, user.

Is that basically Hooters but as a gym?

>be a hot fit woman
>get paid for working out and have men ogle you

Would you?

Kek

i take out my name cards in a hurry and give every single one of them a piece

I feel like taking pictures of my gym as this type of scene, though with smaller groups is regular.

Guaranteed at least once a week all the benchs by the dumbbells are occupied by thots doing bending-over exercises and then chatting for 30 minutes between sets.

>there's a female only room upstairs that's always empty

What the fuck kinda of gym do you go to where you get called out for staring at people? Granted I get kicking creeps out for using phones to record people.
On that note, why even go to a gym TO pick up girls or guys or even leer at them? Obviously you have people in good shape but everything about working out, sweat, smells and the pain is a turn off at least to me.
There are 10/10's in my Gym but everyone there is out to get work done and too focused on their exercises, not chase or dick around at least on the floor.

>about working out, sweat, smells and the pain is a turn off at least to me.
Are you some sort of faggot?

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=pDjcvf0Q4Vk

gay much?

BEGONE THOTS

Fucking this. Even better if you act bewildered / slightly disgusted and just say "Ew, her?"

>This isn't a fucking kennel bitches, and you have about 10 seconds to suck my dick cuz this gorilla dick daddies hungry

nice, only real Veeky Forums answer

>tfw gonna run out of money tipping all those receptionists

Shoulders, I guess. The straight back seat and the freeweights are the only things available.

>tfw the best kind of test boost

Depending on the branch and base, base gyms are shitty imo

The thing is, you're there for eternity and they won't be virgins for long even if there is a hundred of them. And Allah knows women are a pain in the arse after not long also, so probably within a decade you have 100 moapy defiled cunts and you're basically in hell, how can jihadits not foresee this when reading the text?

Her """""""""""""""bf""""""""""""""" is probably a huge faggot.

Do my squats

Fun fact: 72 virgins is a mistranslation, you actually get 72 white grapes after you blow up.

Raisins, not grapes
And its a myth that has been disproven
Text clearly state that these raisins have big tits and you get to fuck them for eternity with a dick that never goes soft

enjoy the staph infection sluts

Well I work at the gym I go to so I'd kick them out and revoke their memberships. This is a health hazard and I'm not letting these cunts get away with it.

rape and pillage

but you would be facing the same way, idiot

air force base in my town is pretty good desu

Newfag

>cluelessly trashy.

That is a good way to describe it. Me and a bro were trying to figure out who smart girls pretend to act like dumb sluts.

if you don't have a fuck doll in the shape of one of the bears from the live action disney movie the country bears . . . your gay.

and you don't know shit about lifting.

nothing. my headphones are already in and i'm walking towards the area that i can see isn't in use. i get constant glances from all of them, and they walk past me staring in the mirror as i'm doing my sets. one or more try to talk to me, i am receptive of their initiations, we exchange numbers and hook up some time later this week.

>Where's the sugar?

ITT: virgins with sacks of chips on their shoulders about hot women

face it you deluded losers, the only reason hot sluts make you so uncomfortable is because you will never have one, no matter how easy they are. be a man and start admitting instead of autistically blaming women and society for your problems

>the absolute state of /pol/

"huh. i guess the squat rack is somewhere else"
>proceed to look for it

>wat do you say

"can anyone help my with my squat plug? "

kek

this is the most stick up the ass, jobsworth, pathetic behaviour possible in this situation

>bunch of hot women walk in the gym
>"RIGHT! All of you OUT! This is breaching the company's health and safety code!"
>*spitefully cancels all memberships*

were you that kid in school who volunteered to be hall monitor too?

where you stationed, user?

Wait till one of them just happens to be near me while I'm working out,

"Is there a new gym uniform I don't know about or something haha?"

But I'd probably just be mad horny and work out harder because sexual frustration

Nothing
I just get on with my workout then leave.

no you fucking dont fuck you

>PTSD from being robbed on gunpoint multiple times
>people arent polite
>people are ugly and even more retarded than americans
>people cant drive for shit, massive traffic jams just because people are assholes
>cant go to the movies when its cheap because it fills up with niggers who behave like monkeys making noises
>cant go to the movies when its expensive because even rich whiteys will talk out loud and give you shit when you politely ask them to shut up
>your taxes only fund politicians so they can fuck whores
>energy is extremely expensive

at least meat is cheap here i guess? colorado has more fit girls than brazil, and by consequences better asses.

all the big hot brazilian chicks usually have plastic surgery done on them. the only pretty chicks (like my gf) are of european descent.

that country sounds like an absolutely deplorable shithole

how can you deal with living there?

by being rich and having rich parents and living in a bubble. also, going to study in germany this march, go to university there and hopefully stay there.

worst case scenario with all the allahu-akbar immigrants there, it'll turn into the US like it did with the mexicans. anything is better than here

good work you're actually not an autist