Start washing hair with water only, no shampoo or anything

>start washing hair with water only, no shampoo or anything
>sudden hair gains and hair is looking much better

Is shampoo a scam?

For some

I tried water-only washing for a few days and my hair got disgustingly oily. I have very fine hair, though. Is there a way for me to escape the shampoo jew?

>sudden

Well... I tried it and had to wait 4 weeks for the gains

probably the damage is already done, I have hair for days and happens to me the same, 1 or 2 days without washing it and it becomes disgustingly greasy

You can buy some shampoo at a health food store without the jew chemicals

Not using shampoo gives me dandruff

Takes a few weeks for acids and oils and shit in hair to rebalance. If just oily just deal with it for a few weeks and itll start looking gucci baby. Use baking soda intermittingly if youre experiencing bad dandruff. Also know the difference between dry skin and dandruff and what you have and treat it accordingly.

Nope. the no-poo thing is for people with normal to thick hair. I have fine hair too, and since Im a neet and didn't have to go anywhere I tried it for weeks on end. It still looked very greasy which made it look even more fine. Sorry bro, we're doomed to use the shampoo jew forever

>learn to distinguish the dandruff demon from dryness
yee this is something most normalfags cannot see, dandruff is yellowish and smells funky, dry flakiness is just that and has no smell. do not buy head and shoulders if you don’t have dandruff

Oh well. I love my fine hair so I'll happily continue using shampoo.
Yeah I'm not going to be a social pariah for a month.

What are the jew chemicals to watch out forM

the key is to shampoo every 3-5 days (depending on how fast your hair gets greasy)

I sometimes use a dab of conditioner instead. I did the baking soda/vinegar for months and my hair was great but Id forget to replenish it in the bathroom and use shampoo.

>don't wash hair for a month
>suddenly, no changes and greasy-as-fuck hair
What a difference

pic related is god tier for dandruff, can't go a week without it or else those shitty patches pop up in my skull

just think about how short time shampoo have existed

Sulfates in ingredients. They strip hair of natural oils

That's the fucking point of shampoo

I have a #1 guard buzzcut, and using anti dandruff shampoo once a week. After a month like this, barely noticed any dandruff. Can't complain.

>don't wash

Well, that's your problem.

Head&shoulders isn't a shampoo, it's just a bunch of alkaline chemicals thrown together
Use something that is low-alkaline and made from natural shit for hair gains

>mild scalp psoriasis / dandruff
>Thinning hair
>Will soon not be able to wear my hair long
>Back of my head is completely flat so I don't like short hair.
Gonna try a few things but it looks like it's nearly time to lose my windswept locks.
Fixing up my diet and gonna try ketoconazole shampoo gonna find the time to work on cardio as well too. Godspeed lads

I had to ease into using less shampoo. And even now I still use it twice a week so my hair doesn't smell like crap

>is bathing in endocrine disruptors a scam

Yes. Put your hair will get greasy af if you don't wash it properly from time to time so use something like this which has no parabens, pthalates, etc.