Jawlet General

How do i fix my jaw, fellow Veeky Forumsizens? Will mewing help? Also post your weak chins and jaws brothers

Is that your jaw?

jesus man, it's fine
>body dysmorphia is taking over Veeky Forums

Rate mine

I have body dysmorphia

body dysmorphia has always been the lifeblood of Veeky Forums.

how do i mew

yep, that is a jaw...

Mew and chew,
Its all you can do
Do not get surgery
and feed that jew

Mewing doesn't help unless you're younger than 10 years old. Sorry OP.

>mfw I had this weird idea that everyones faces were "too short", so I've mewed from when I was six to fourteen

Well, who won this round?

Your jaw isnt super strong, its just normal. Don't stress about it, just get a good body and your jaw and face will naturally start to look better.

Posts of you guys worrying about your jaws are kind of funny.

There are other aspects to your face that can make you attractive. Don’t sweat it if you don’t have that killer chad jaw

Jaws are the main thing that make a man look masculine and attractive though.

Wide jaw big chin and high cheekbones are the key components. And most people have foreheads that are fairly big these days and a big chin/jaw offsets that and gives an aesthetic balance to your face.

Heres mine. 17 yo, just did 5pl8

I think you are going to get b&

what other aspects can you improve user?

wtf that pic

Good jaw m8

>He doesn't know of Giga-Chad
Never gonna make it

I always gain fat in my face first. Shit fucking sucks

Mine goes to my hips first. Shit double sucks

this

Who the fuck is Giga-Chad. Is this even real? Looks PS

They are Giga-Chad

lose fat. shave clean.

its a sign of a shit diet not just gaining fat. take an alcoholic for example. all the sudden they stop drinking. in a week their face will look flatter.

Why did I have to be so ugly?

When does mewing stops hurting?

minoxidil and 0.75mm needle rolling twice a week for 6 months, if that doesnt cure your shitty beard then you could always get a hair implant.

also its not that bad fuck off

Went and had a shave just now after seeing it. But thanks for the advice, I'll look into it.

stop touching your acne prone areas. throughout the day you probably touch it here and there without thinking about it. hoods and blankets can irritate those areas as well. try to keep your neck more uncovered when you sleep. you should see differences from these things alone in like 5 days. just a thought.

This isn't fitness related, faggots.

Jaw there kid

looks like a jaw to me

He looks like a dunmer

its not your jaw thats the problem its your fat fucking face full of acne and no definition

fix your diet, stay hydrated and take drugs for your complexion or just wear concealer like most good looking men

jaw pics pls

Fit used to be Fitness & Health. Old habits die hard, newfriend.

Goes to my thighs first
I ripped 6 pairs of jeans on last years bulk

neither are a lot of threads. until they mention something related to the body. literally anything.

>do not get surgery
why not?