How to fix?

How to fix?

Other urls found in this thread:

dietdoctor.com/low-carb#advice
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remove soy from your diet

Stop being a soy boy. Eat more veggies and lots of more meat. Start working out. Read the sticky. Stop being a feminist. Go out side and run. Go chop some wood. Kill something. Sweet Jesus bro, become a man.

Stop eating like shit + surgery to
correct those bitch tits.

you look like big giant baby

Lay off the milk, son.

you have already ruined your body by living a shit life style during puberty but you could try losing weight and gaining muscle

this
and sugar to fix your belly too

1. Go to a gym right now
2. Lift

Don't wait to read about which program is best program, or for nutrition advice, or which supplements to take. Go to a gym right fucking now and lift whatever weights you find, this is a motherfucking emergency.

You look like a baby

>How to fix?
try a bullet

why the FUCK aren't you getting a gym membership RIGHT NOW

also, onions should be a staple

lift weights, stop drinking

stop jerking off and go to the gym

read this thread.

what the fuck is this ?
boogiesBitchmode ?

turn that frown upside down!

OH NO NO
*inhales*
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

oh my lord

Holy shit... This is what soy does to a man

thanks user, people like you remind me that I dont have the worst genetics on this earth.

sorry :(

Read the sticky.

Fuck dude, I've been forcing myself to go to the gym 4 days a week (retarded hours on friday and saturday and closed on sunday) for the last 4 months, run, lift, and cardio and I sorta have this bod. Feelsbadman

if my son turned out like you i would beat the shit out of him. you look like you've never participated in a sport in your life....wtf

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF HIS PUPILS!

hmm how do you get pupils like that...

By the nine! OP whatever you're eating now, eat the complete opposite. You're practically a woman!

Lemme guess, you're 18-19? These are things women and boys think men do.

Atropine eye drops

Starting strength
Cardio
Fasting

This faggot is always posting his body and gets off on people saying how shit it is. There are pics of him in women's underwear he's into degrading shit. Tell this faggot to fuck off and don't give him what he wants

death and hopefully respawn as a male

OP what the fuck you literally look pregnant. Belly bitch tits and all.

Up your protein cut some carbs out (especially sugar) and get your flabby ass on a deficit.

Lift more
Eat better
Fix your disgusting gyno

Discount Neil Patrick Harris

STOP STOP JUST FUCKING STOP AAAAA
This retarded expression every idiot does, slightly raised eyebrows, surprised eyes and a small almost unnoticable pout. Fucking cucks

Jesus...
How did you let it get this bad? You look like you got impregnated!
I used to look like this too. Still have some of it but it's going away.

Work on your core and support alongside general strength. Eat less. Drop as much weight as possible. Focus on core and upper body especially to get rid of that bitch gut.

Run/bike/swim at least thrice a week.(Running is fun for me, I can't do the other two well yet).

Change your diet and change it fast. Fuck soy, that's not the cause here. Cut sugar out completely.

Manhood isn't about chopping the tree, it's planting the tree

hahahahahahahaha whyte man hahahahahahahahahaha oh lord hahahaha

26 actually. These types of snarky comments are what soyboys think they should say. Ever killed something? No? Then you haven't experienced. Ever spend countless hours in the woods cutting and chopping away in the silence so you can heat your home for the winter? No? Then you have no experience. It goes on and on.

Cut one plant two. Grandpapa taught that one.

Source?

I feel like I could fap to this guy in panties

>emergency cut
>fix your right-traingle eyebrows
>clean bulk
>cut
done

You look like an 18 year old pregnant Conan Obrian

You look like shit and you have a shitty douche haircut. Honestly I just want to punch you in your sad pathetic face.

You are a laughable hick

I have done both of those but neither of those intersect with the definition of manhood

Paul Bunyan was a six year old’s tale bruh. Grow up.

I've done that shit and I'm still a soyboy. What is feex? Like that saying, though.

I'm actually a city slicker who owns a large plot of land pretty close to main street bucko. If you havn't experienced snuffing out a life and consuming it's flesh, or silently meditating on the hard crack of an axe echoing in the woods you can't speak for your manly experiences. The more you experience in life, the more "Manly" you get. Meat is great for boosting that ole test and getting lots of protons so I don't see your beef with that one.

You sound like a faggot who read Dale Carnegie and thinks he knows how people work now.

JUST

More meat. Idk. Don't eat soy. Just experience lots of shit, eat lots of shit, read lots of shit and you'll grow into it.

Thanks bruf. Any good reading recommendations? Especially for developing rhetorical and polemical skill, which I am lacking in currently.
Hoping to move towards a strong-fat build.

holy shit and I thought I used to be in bad shape

/thread

>polemical skill
Pretty much anything Philosophy and Law/cultural related.
As far as actually getting good at discussion you need to practice. Not necessarily with other people, although that works best, but always try to argue against whatever point you think you've made. You keep running it over in your head and thinking of different reasons to discredit your last point. Basically Socratic method the shit out of it.
What I've found is you don't necessarily need to know every viewpoint but you need to get really good at challenging viewpoints with solid questions.

Plato, Kant, Nietzsche (more so Jung), Aurelius, Aristotle, Schmitt, Voltaire, Payne. Don't forget the Holy books, specifically the Bible if you want into Western thought and law. And then actually try reading some case studies and legal documents. Then you can read some more independent political books on international affairs etc. Good luck brody. It won't do shit to impress others, but you'll feel good reading and learning.

Fix this?

Poor Bastard's already been neutered....

He posts on /b/ with time stamps a lot check there

I'm pretty sure role playing isn't allowed on Veeky Forums.

Good thing I'm not.

oh my god

you're hot a fuck. my wife wants to blow you

You have diabeetus

Have you tried giving birth?

fug, you are soyboy incarnate

I've read the Bible before- working on Siddhartha now. I'll work on the authors you mentioned(5 texts for each, at least). I'll put that into practice - I need it. I've got a friend I can call about it.

my gf looked like this once, had to go to some clinic

post pics

u look like bigdaddy n0tail fukk a leprechaun and then the baby got pregnant

>you have to kill things and chop wood to be a man

Testosterone injections
+
red meat
+
heavy : deadlift,squats,incline bench press

This, I never ate or drank soy products in my life and looked like OP about a decade ago. Cut the sodas and other sugary shit out.

Also the retards spouting the soyboy meme need to fuck off. It's a dumb infowar meme.

Unironically the worst physique I’ve ever seen. And holy fuck is that a punchable face

Scuffed Neil Patrick Harris

Ss + gomad

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

>by the nine
filthy n'wah detected

Literally do any exercise.

16:8 diet user.
Eat in a window of 8 hours, and fast for 16 hours. Like from 12:00 to 20:00 or from 8:00 to 16:00 if you want breakfast.

Eat only pic related, go this link for full info.
dietdoctor.com/low-carb#advice

Stop drinking beer

I thought I had mantiddies until this made me remember people have actual pointed teets, not just fat

Give birth.

I’m pretty sure you date my ex gf Ericka

How fat are you lmao

Id kms if id look like that

hahahahahhhhaha

You have a chance to become a non soyboy but it means completely abandoning everyhing you have ever known

t. user who seems himself in OPs pic

Shut the fuck up joe rogan

Ur grandpa was a faggot fuck him

for the record, you are totally right. leftypol continues their campaign.

lab rats and fat liberals.

I got a gut too. But I gym hard. I just chalked it up to being a power lifter

Holy shit dude you look like Bryan Peppers before the accident

I think you're pregnant

get urself checked for a uterus

Excuses

You can be lean powerlifter. You just like excuse to eat alot

I need to eat alot

Marine Corps boot camp.

STEP 1:PICK UP SOMETHING HEAVY AND PUT IT DOWN
STEP 2: REPEAT STEP 1
STEP 3:???
STEP 4:PROFIT

>need

No you don't. You want to, you don't need to.