What's the point of lifting if we are all going to eventually die?

What's the point of lifting if we are all going to eventually die?

>not lifting for valhalla

never gonna make it

babby's first existential nihilistic crisis

I remember when I was 10

It's about saving face for me. "He was so swole that he couldn't fit in a casket so he had to be cremated" is better than "He couldn't afford a casket and even if he could have, he didn't have enough friends to carry it so he had to be cremated".

Wow that hit really close to home bro. I've never thought about that.
I don't even have enough friends to have a wedding.

You can do better than nihilism. If all things are equal given eventual death you may as well end it now before you learn what real grief and suffering is at old age.

>lifting just because he cares about what people would think once you die

never gonna make it

Born too late to explore the earth
Born too early to explore the galaxy

Born just in time to crush soyboys- what a time to be alive!

May we meet there my brethren.

>I don't even have enough friends to have a wedding.

I always tell girls I don't want to get married because I don't see the point, but this is the real reason

this has to be shooped

you're going to die, yes, but probably not for decades. lift for the same reason you brush your teeth: basic maintenance.

Here you go OP!

You die slower

The point of life is life itself. It's a game. Do whatever you want, do whatever you can to be happy. Lifting is a good path to happiness and fulfillment, ergo I do it. Why do you need some ultimate purpose to justify your actions? Your emotional state is judging your actions every second of your existence, follow that

I don't want to be like my coworkers with chronic back and knee aids and god knows what else from eating like absolute shit and not being active

>haha, user is your body a temple? one of these won't hurt
>said the hamwhale while her jaws unhinged like a snake and several donuts disappeared in seconds

I mean, I love donuts but this is too much

Why do anything when we all die eventually?

>muh nihilism
Weaklings will use any excuse to avoid labor
Create your own meaning

>Only alive for a moment
>Only able to reach your highest physical potential for a moment of that moment
>Letting both of those moments slip away

fpbp

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. Deciding whether or not life is worth living is to answer the fundamental question in philosophy. All other questions follow from that. - Camus

>Taking existentialism too seriously.
>Deciding as if you were alone fully responsible of your fate.
Even Sartre slightly noticed that something was failing in his philosophical frame in being and nothingness.
Taking life as a theatrical play, who acts in the set? is it the actor? is it the scenery? is it the prompter?.
Life gets its meaning through living, you're nothing more than what's made of you. Now, you can affect things and things can affect you as long as it is doable- Is life worth living? some are, some aren't, ask yourself, is your death worth crying for? If not, can you live in the margins? If not, end yourself or end the world.

You should be thinking about it inversely.
BECAUSE you are going to die, you should lift and do the hard things.

iktf
all i want is a rich piana wedding
except the priest cant be bigger than me

Because it gives my life some meaning

>(((What's the point of lifting if)))

>buy new car
>dont wash it
>dont change the oil
>dont replace tires
>Im gonna have to get another eventually whats the point in maintenance

See how stupid that sounds

>being a late bloomer

>>Taking existentialism too seriously.
I'm not so sure, if you are alive to ask the question then the questions still stands. If there is no point then why are you alive? If you are not in control of your own life then again you have answered the question.