Guys how can I add more fats to my diet? I can get the protein in no problem, it's the fats that are cucking me hard

Guys how can I add more fats to my diet? I can get the protein in no problem, it's the fats that are cucking me hard

>peanut butter
>whole milk
>yogurt

???

i find it hard to stay under my fat goal for the day. just fucking drink milk and eat peanutbutter

Nuts
Avocados

nuts

>Veeky Forums - Fitness & NUTrition

I wish I had that problem. Everything that tastes good has a lot of fat. Olive oil, cashews, dairy, dark chocolates, peanut putter, bacon... a bunch of other stuff. Don't you like anything like that?

Nuts are a good shout, shame they don't really go on anything though besides spreaded on toast. They're meant to keep you satiated and slow a protein insulin spike, right? Maybe I'll shove some in the protein brownies I make
I use a non-stick pan or microwave 90% of the time so never need to cook with oil. My "snacking" is a cup of hot liquid (either tea or coffee or something 0 calorie made with flavourings+sweeteners) and a cigarette so snacking on nuts seems kind of pointless.

With protein I normally make a dessert out of it (brownies or cookies normally, or a sweetened shake) so its easy to just have that after my real food; any ideas for making fats into something like that?

Butter coffee, Mct oil supplement, nuts, nut butter

>take nuts
>put in mouth
>chew

Is this difficult for you?

>EASY MODE: wash down with a drink

Thing is, cause I used to be anorexic I guess I've kind of adjusted to being satiated with low-calorie meals. When I eat I'll eat a huge volume that'll satiate me nicely, but since it's all plant-based foods its low calorie and pretty low on protein and fats.
Example: breakfast was a chickpea-flour omelette with mushrooms, peppers, onions, spinach and lots of spices. Comes to fucking 400 calories (20g of protein though and only like 4g fats) and leaves me full until dinner, which was grilled mushrooms on toasted buns with other veggies inside (imagine a burger but the meat is a mushroom) and a side of broccoli and spinach. 600 calories.
It's great and bad since the food is so satiating and high in volume, but if I chug calories in liquid form I feel full and sick all day.

just put peanut butter + milk in a blender

add whatever the fuck else you want

I dont drink milk. Drinking calories is a waste anyway, what if I get hungry or crave something else later?

Go to the butcher and buy fat. EZ LIFE

>drinking calories is a waste anyway
?????

>how can i add more fats
>what if i get hungry later
EAT MORE damn dude this isn't complicated

fats are the easiest out of the 3

Olive oil is the healthiest fat in the universe.

Good butter is aite too.

Butter.
Olive Oil.
Nuts.
Full fat milk.
Fish.

go to Costco and eat a whole roast chicken once a week.

A spoon of olive oil, super easy

Olive oil
Butter
Nuts
Avocado
Egg yolks
Cheese
Fish
Yoghurt
Hummus
Olives

No I mean what if I chug down a glass of peanut butter and then crave almonds later. All of a sudden I'm fucked because I don't need any more healthy fats

half a stick of butter every morning.
and never activate your almonds.

>chug down a glass of peanut butter
what kind of fucking predator face muscles do you have?

Olive oil can be easily added to pizzas, sandwiches, pasta, and many other foods. very easy to get enough fat with it