Do you have a fictional dream body to work towards?

Mine is Samus on pic related. So what I'm doing is squats, squats and squats, but little to no exercise for my upper body and arms.

P-post butt.

Bayo but it's literally impossible so I sette for a firm butt and girl-abs

How does one get girl abs without bewbs?

This

I'd recommend all sorts of cardio. Cycling, rowing, and running all help build your ass and legs while helping your keep your body fat down. Samus is an athletic amazon, so you'll want more than just thick legs that you get from squats.

Vega is my goal body, minus the tattoo. Also there's no way I'll ever be able to grow my hair out like that. Still, he's my favorite fighting game character and lean/ripped is what I'm going for as I build my body, so it's a good fictional goal.

L-LONDON

Hair growth is a passive thing why wouldn’t you be able to grow it?
Besides that it would take 5 years or more of course

When I grew my hair out years ago, it didn't fall down into locks like that. It got kind of curly and messy, which while not unaesthetic, was just not really worth the hassle. It would like amazing 1 day out of the week and look like shit the other 6. On a good day, I had a sort of Jim Morrison thing going on.

But that was years ago, and now my hairline is receding. I guess I could grow out a ponytail in the back, but it would look like crap for a year or two while I wait for it to get long enough to tie.

Do lunges, hip abduction and addiction too. Hip thrusts help too for a glorious ass too.

Do your fucking HRT and then do full body, you'll put on what you're supposed to.

If you're cis you're a retard.

I don't know why but once I saw this picture I just really wanted to become like him.

That ass looks more fat than athletic

UUUUUNNNNNGGGGG

My tits are small but by god I will obtain the ass.

Hopefully, one day all of the heavy lifting will pay off and I can finally cut. I just really want to be athletic, visually and physically. Hence why I want to pick up Olympic weightlifting sometime in 2018, as well as do more cardio.

Widow's insane pelvis is probably half her ass, but I commend your quest either way.

Forever training to reach vegetamode

Since when did this website become so pc?
Fuck off if you aren't going to post tits and a timestamp.

ur gay

Widowmaker has severe lordosis in-game

>focusing on ass
>excluding thighs, calves, abs
never gonna make it, ass and tits are mostly posture anyway

One day, brother

Shhh

Should have been more clear. Thighs, abs, etc are a given.

Don't know if it really counts as a fictional goal body given that its not one character, but breker mode is what I want to achieve

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Ultimate goal body. Very likely never-ever, but I sure as hell will strive for that.

Is this even possible with test? I feel like you cold train for decades, have top tier genetics and juice but it would be unatainable with mortal genetics. If thats what he actually looked like i have no doubt he is half god