H-how you guys holding up?

H-how you guys holding up?

Other urls found in this thread:

jaysanalysis.com/2010/07/29/lord-chesterfield-to-his-son-on-women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

seasonal depression hitting here

Getting depressed about making progress. What the fuck. Am I not supposed to feel good about it?

I start a new job in a month in a brand new city halfway across the country and I'm terrified.

Im on week 5 of keto and I just want some carbs.... reeeeeeeee

I'm super fucking jealous dude. I wish I had the stones to jump into something like that.

Go in head first my man, for all of us

take 3000ui of vitamin D a day, most of seasonal depression is just from lack of sun

my leg is killing me. dont know what it is but its preventing me from running. Now all I wanna do is drink. wtf.

thanks user
we're all gonna make it brah

I'm not. Job's not coming. Depression is setting in.
Feels Spain man.

Wife is being a total cunt the last two days and I am and my wits end. It is every other week with this abusive bitch and I am finally thinking about ending it. I started lifting again to cure my depression and improve myself after being in a wheelchair for 7 months and she is the last thing that is inhibiting me from being happy in my life.

I've been forced to take three days off the gym because I have to study maths for an exam. I want to be an engineer but it still makes me kinda angry, losing all the potential gians.

Had a shitty week.
Feel like I'm under performing at my new job despite giving it my all.
Feels bad man.
No motivation to work out.
No motivation to cook decent meals, just eating frozen pizzas and bags of oven fries.
Everything I do to waste time is boring.
I just want to check out of life and become a NEET

i have accepted that you guys are all i got, and i have accepted that the one i love will forever just see me as a friend.
My new purpose is to become an apathetic muscular sex machine supported by strangers.

turned 25, mindset of a 19yr old
brace yourself world, here i come.

Failed a class for the first time ever and I'm really bummed about it. Social gains are better though, and before you ask that isn't what caused the failing it was me being a dumbfuck and not studying for the first 2 exams

nigga I went to another country and moved to someones home for a job at 19 just after highschool.

Get some balls dawg.

I want to move out but barely have enough money to. Parents emotionally abusing me as always. I've become conditioned to get angry whenever I hear my dad's voice

>haven't left house in 3 months
>stopped lifting
>can't get a You on Veeky Forums to save my life
>get embarrassingly checkmated by lvl 2 computer
>constantly tired
>only thing worth living for is that next cup of coffee
>and i don't even like that anymore

Do you guys think 2018 will be the year this Asian manlet gets a girlfriend? I sure hope so...

are you dying

you're live
My first job was across country in a town without young ppl.
Still fugged a girl there.

You never know. I lived surrounded by college girls and nada.. Then I moved in the middle of nowhere and wa-la.

It was only temporary though, Im happy to be back in my og town.

consider mgtow, be smart in divorce. she wont get better.

Do you all feel like you will be nothing but average?

I'm about to graduate with a chemistry degree next semester but I have no idea what I want to do with myself yet. I want to make a difference, that's all I know. My ultimate goal is to run for political office and help/represent my community. I've done research and talked to people so I even know what I would run on and everything.

The problem is, just jumping in like Trump, even for something like State house will likely lead to failure. I thought about other jobs or professions that I could do that would help/prepare me to do this. I thought about joining up and going to OCS. But I'm not sure I want to make that huge of a commitment as well as I hear a mix of things from vets. (Some say be an officer but others say just get in and out as soon as possible cause it blows.) I also thought about teaching cause I figured it owuld be a good way to inspire kids and such. But, as everyone knows, teaching sucks and is pretty thankless over the long term.

I just don't know where I want to go in life. I don't want to be stuck and average though. I see people i knew in HS going out partying, going places, having fun with gf/bfs and it's depressing. I feel like I'm stupid and won't amount to anything. I just want to find something that I like to do and will be happy doing. I also want to achieve my dreams. I'm just not sure what the right path to take on that way is though and I can't decide where I want to go.

Maybe.
All of my poops for the past 2 weeks have been in pieces and floaters, and I often experience what I call internal farts where my colon seems to violently spasm and lurch but no fart emerges.

>thick qt 3.14
>things were going great
>told her don't want relationship
>she agreed
>spent the weekends with her for past month and a half
>sex was cash
>my training starts to lack off. drinking intensifies
>bargain to realize she's in my head too much
> get drunk with her a bar
> reveal power level
>she calls me racist
> she stops texting me
>still responds to my text but seems distant
> kind of miss her
just going to go back to heavy training.
I don't need no stinking gains goblin.

Im feelin nice. desu
Single but doing nicely. Sometimes have tfw no gf feels then I remember or see or hear some shit from friends in relationships and I feel comfy in my single lifestyle.
Seems most girls nowdays choose cucks for bf's, a masculine guy who wont tolerate or produce drama is "boring" I guess. meh

Im not very emotional too, so good luck getting me sending cute emojis etc.
Like the song says - All my tears have been used up on another love.

Job search doing well, preparing for 2018 celebration with old and new bros.
Am strongest and heaviest I ever been. After more than 10 yrs of lifting I finally know what works for me.

Cant complain.

Also on nofap, sometimes gets tough but mostly Im repulsed by female narcissism so it gets easier. Dream about sex every other night.

Thinking about what I want in life and devising plans to do it.

TFW no farts emerge

revealing power level to a child

baka hope u learned.

jaysanalysis.com/2010/07/29/lord-chesterfield-to-his-son-on-women/

read

Holdin up well, but I'm getting sick of being socially retarded.
>Been talking to this girl, let's call her claire
>She's good looking, smart and i'm genuineinly happy when I'm around her
>I know for a fact she's interested in me, even her friends keep asking me why I'm not trying anything with her
>But i don't know what to do, I've got 19 years of tfw no gf behind me and all of the socials skills I learned come from books or movies
Help a bro out, what am I supposed to do ?
Even if I tell her I find her attractive then what ? Will we just stare at each other until she leaves because I'm too akward ?

I have no passions or aspirations, I feel nothing

Anyone else get super anxious on rest days? Like not being active is fucking up your gains and every meal you eat is just gonna go right to the fat storage?

mgtow?

Yeah I am thinking about it. I am still young and have a great career. If I start now I will have time to recover and still live my life.

Lifting is the one thing keeping my from crippling anxiety and insecurity. I have a meet in 6 months and I just look forward to that.

Been forced to stay at my parent's home for 3 months instead of going to uni this semester. I recovered all my old bad habits i had in adolescence: isolation, video games (wow), general lack of productivity and independence. I even managed to lift less overall. I'm trying to get back.. I feel extremely ashamed.

I'm feeling real bad guys. Training is going great, everyone is complementing on my physique "wow user, you're muscular now" but I still don't know how to have a satisfying conversation with anyone that isn't a friend of mine.
In the last month there wasn't a single day where I didn't think about blowing my fucking head off.
I was supposed to feel good though, I'm on vacations, having a lot of time for gym, but still I was happier when I was tired all day from classes. Fuck this shit

Start local bro, like really local. Use your chemistry degree to get a job you can leverage for networking opportunities in an industry related to a core political issue in your area.

Extremely angry. going to go do angry leg day now. Then going to angrily eat lunch then angrily take a nap. then hopefully read a lot and probably call people niggers on Veeky Forums

also some blonde 18 year whore added me on snapchat and wants to fuck this weekend

follow with a kiss you dummy

First - relax, experience isnt that important as being redpilled on women.

Second - ask her out and do something you find fun, women leech of your emotions. Your needs come 1st.

Third - Make sure to include a intimate setting during your date, somewhere ull feel comfy going in for a kiss. Then when you joke around and she looks at you and you at her and for a moment u lose your train of thought as rain starts falling and Sax music hits, you gently go towards her and grab her, pull her closer and kiss her.
Kissing is EZ (trust me I was 26 year old virgin and also looked at tutorials etc, its all instinct and common sense).

Thats it. If I was 19 again, I would pound so many pussies its hilarious how ez it is. Just make your intentions clear via your behavior, be aloof and prepared to lose, BUT ALSO TO WIN.

I fucking hate old people

Apathy is ruining my life. I don't feel excited or sad about anything anymore. I've been eating poor because sugar spikes are the only thing that make me feel slightly different now.

At least I'm back lifting after a year off. Sucks when you try to do old exercises and realise you've lost so much strength.

My life is so busy with weightlifting, wrestling, and work yet im so damn lonely. I havent made a single friend in 7 years

you want about 10,000 mcg of vit D cause of the lack of sun, literally every one should do this in winter and all year round if you're black

that's too much you only need 10,000mcg a day otherwise it's too much, there was an article on it recently because people are taking too much and ruining their health

Just say you want to grab coffee sometime and just do it. Don't think about it, just go there without expecting anything. You need to do it before she loses interest.
Don't think you will fuck up or something, and if you're too scared you will run out of things to say, make a list of questions to ask. (but trust me, you will find something to talk about)

That's partly why I'm considering teaching. Local industry where you can network with lots of local community members from administrators to parents. Not to mention I feel education and schools are always an issue anywhere.

I just graduated from high school and attended the prom party. Got drunk, danced, and went home at 4 AM. I'll probably never see most of my schoolmates ever again.

And now I'm at an impasse. I don't know if I should do medicine or engineering.

I did this same exact thing this past semester and I slipped down a dark hole.

I had an on-campus student job and made a lot of friends and was socially active for the first time at uni. It was at the coffee shop in the library and there were literally hundreds of qts every single night.

Then when it was summer break and school was out I didn't have a job and couldn't afford rent. If I had just found something for the summer I could have made it.

I had to move back in with my mom who lives 3 hours from uni and the plan was to save up some money to pay tuition and then go back. I worked for a month in construction but broke my hand using a drill and lost that job. Now I haven't left the house since September. All I do is wake up at 3 PM and stay up all night shitposting and masturbating.

The worst part is that none of the people I met at my job even seem to notice that I went missing. It's December and not a single one of them texted me the entire semester wondering what happened to me. Like 6 of the Staceys literally hugged me and cried when I left the last day of work and now nothing. It's like if they don't see you every day they forget you exist.

>tfw when live in Florida
>tfw when witnessed more old people than even nearly hit me and suck at driving

me too user

Bad things going on at work

>Projects failing

thats great news man.

Succeed in your career and hobbies, and go on sex trips around the world when time allows.

You get the best of both worlds and become a "man of the world".

Im kinda similar and thats my plan. High class hookers on business trips, using women just to nut and keep the feeling part of myself for my friends.

Brazilian fag?

Unless you're finishing a phd, you're gonna need a M. Ed. to teach. Not worth IMO.

I'll try that thanks guys, just a last question: Should I drink to losen up a bit before meeting her ?

>The worst part is that none of the people I met at my job even seem to notice that I went missing.
Welcome to superficial relations in the West, especially work relations. It's the first thing immigrants notice.

Medicine is filled with feminists and women in general, plus fags.
Ego drives the whole med arena in academic circles.

choose wisely

I'm losing my friends because i'm not interested in online gaming anymore
I'm most of the time angry at my mediocrity.

We can get up again brah. Things will get better. The hard part of becoming adult is withstanding personal responsibility, i reckon that some fails on the way can happen, let's not give up like we've done so far.

>My new purpose is to become an apathetic muscular sex machine supported by strangers.
We support and love you, user

Shell probably be able to taste it... I never used alchohol to help me with women, just drink beer on a date. Ought to help u both if shes up 4 it.

I mean Im not drinking on a reg, but pretty sure kids do it these days.

"wanna grab a beer?"

girls want to seem cool by drinking beer imo

If you're gonna be an officer go airforce, literally no other branch besides the coast guard is worth joining

No gf feels seem to be intensifying, I talk to this girl but I don't know what to do. I thought I was a pretty cold guy but sometimes it hits me that I really miss her. Kind of nice to know that I can feel something positive for once, but I've got to do something with this soon and it scares me a little. To go for it or to break it... I think I would regret not trying though, we've got something nice going on.

Can confirm the ego thing, but you can find some quality people there. I'm not american though so I don't know if it applies.

no friends to hangout with :( i wanna go outside but not alone

You can still be active on rest day mate. Do yoga, jogging, a real >sport

GF died in car accident 10 months ago, I stopped lifting, stopped running and I'm slowly killing myself with benzos, booz and hard drugs. Last part is going pretty great desu senpai

Thanks for the kind words.

Keep working hard dude. We are going to make it, we just have to have the balls to.

pretty good. in an incredibly weird spot relationship wise but I've been trying to prepare for both outcomes of failure and success.

meditation is unbelievably good, and I kick myself for not starting sooner.

She wouldn't have wanted you to do this.

I'm not.
Why am I so undesirable? Why can nobody bring themselves to stoop so low to give me a date?
>Academic shining star
>In a financially great place, have good future lined up
>Meh body, working on it
>Have an okay social life, no problem making friends
>"user you're such a catch lmao"
>Ghosted frequently
>No female interest
I get that I'm not that physically attractive but it can't be only that. I was told to get my life in line and a girl would fall into place. Not so.

>be me, 19
>student, no job
>have bad wisdom tooth infection, have to get it taken out
>mfw burdening my family with the medical bill for it
Feel like such a fucker, but if I got a job my grades would get worse for sure

Idk what to do

Lost all my friends. Scared off my closest friend by falling in love with her and subsequently spiralling into depression and self destruction when she got a bf and other parts of my life turned to shit.

Had her right there in the palm of my hand. Fucked it up nuclear and now we're trying to barely salvage a friendship.

Lifts are all going up though.

Gym has been closed for a werk doesnt open for 2 more days. Feels like im losing all my gainz, starting to get depressed about it and its making me think of how the rest of my life is shit.

I don't blame my friends btw. I wouldn't wanna be friends with me either.

It doesn't get better my dudes.

It isn't fucking 1800 dude.
Women aren't impressed by your income unless you're pulling in billions.

I know you're just venting but you sound like you feel entitled to a woman which is really off-putting, especially given that you aren't attractive. No women dreams of being locked down by a middle-class 4/10. You might have your sights set too high.

>Scared off my closest friend by falling in love with her and subsequently spiralling into depression and self destruction when she got a bf and other parts of my life turned to shit.
Well, don't feel too bad about it that's a pretty common tale.
If you manage to not kill yourself then in a couple years you'll realize that she was just a meme anyways.

It does. Change.

She's not a meme senpai, she's one of the kindest and most wholesome people I know and I ruined her.

>tfw all my previous girlfriends/sexual encounters have been with girls who aren't from my country
should I just fucking move or what because the ones from here don't give a shit about me but others seem to love me
Maybe there's just too much competition here

You didn't ruin her. She's still her. She just doesn't like you that way. You can't control how someone feels. All you can do is react to it. Just react better.

You're a faggot and she's a dumb whore.
I've seen this shit played out over and over again. Neither of you are special in any way. You're just too stupid to know that you got fucking memed.

Debatable, she told me she'd off herself if anything happened to me. I'm too much of a pussy to do it myself, and am taking the long way down instead, I feel like I betrayed her twice by not offing or digging myself out of this hole.
But ya know apathy is a bitch

I wasn't even trying to date her, I wanted to get rid of my feelings and now she doesn't even see me as a pal.

bruh you can't walk around expecting women to start dating you for having your shit together. women date part time bartenders who still live with their parents and get the bus to work.

it's confidence and attitude. you won't get shit when you're thinking and approaching situations with girls like that, even with $100 hanging from your zipper.

Getting swole finally so aggressive in training. About to land a good job. Have realized women are complete pieces of shit and boring and Im waiting on sex bots.

I'm away from my uni gym for two months thanks to winter break.Today I walked a mile to work out on the local playground. It actually worked alright and was rather comfy, once I got past the initial self-consciousness. Sitting on a jungle gym and watching the sun set in between curl up and pull up sets felt nice.

Just yelled at my dad.
I don't know why.

He's constantly asking me questions and it feels like he's nagging me. I just got off work after dealing with a bunch of retards who NEED their vacation pay for Christmas and I haven't been left alone all day.

He always thinks that if I'm just not in a talkative mood that I'm depressed or something.
It's getting really tiresome.

She got rid of you fast the instant you tried to express your genuine self. What do you think.
Stop being a tool.

I guess I'm a piece of shit. It's just a daily gut punch that some 6'3" genetic god who gives no shits and is satisfied with his job at McDonalds will never have any problems getting in a relationship. I wish it was something you could grind towards like most things in life. That I'm good at. I don't mean to come off as entitled, although I definitely do. Nobody deserves anybody, I don't hate women for not liking me, but I definitely hate the game.

So be it. I know how it feels. Worse yet, I she reciprocated those my feelings and I ruined all of it in less than 2 months. Never disappointed someone so hard in all my life.

We all fuck up mate. And you can't change the fuck up, nor how people react to it. Just gotta focus on yourself and how you think and behave. If she doesn't see you as friends right now, then just leave it. Give her space. More importantly, give yourself space. If your feelings go away some time down the line, text her and ask to catch up. If not, take it on board as a learning experience and grow.

It's not easy and I know that, but when is life ever easy?

>losing strength and weight due to clinically low T
>scheduled an interview for a potential paid internship
>passed all uni classes with As
It's a complicated feel.

because you admitted you're in love with her and she has a boyfriend. very few people would not see an issue with their partner hanging out and maintaining a close friendship with someone who is openly in love with them.

she's not ruined. I think your perception of her might be, but as an individual I'm sure she's a lot less torn up than you'd imagine.

Say sorry. Tell him what you just told us.

Women have no concept of potential, your bright future is meaningless for them.
They will settle for you after riding the cock carousel once you make it, though.

Just continue to work on getting in shape.
If you're good at making friends then you'll eventually meet someone. But they probably aren't going to be a 9/10 Stacey so be ready for that.

Go have a coffee with your old man, he's just being a dad and you have to let him know what's up or else he'll never know. You only got one dad, and you're lucky that you have someone that cares about you.

Easy, just don't say anything and wait for her to lose interest

stop feeling so sorry for yourself. that response didn't even imply you're a piece of shit. you took what it said, ramped up the tone and then attributed to yourself as a whole.

it's counter intuitive but you need to have self esteem and confidence in this shit to get even your first date. go about what you're doing and simply change your attitude to it all. I was a completely isolated hermit in terms of girls about 4 years ago. it slowly improved as my confidence improved and I realised girls are people too. bonus points if you can make them laugh, that's like literally the best thing you can do to score dates.

Godspeed user

>My new purpose is to become an apathetic muscular sex machine supported by strangers.
Don't do it. Don't change yourself because it didn't work with her.

Just drank a lot bleach ahah

I never admitted my feelings, she worked it out on her own. She initially told a mutual friend of ours that our friendship meant too much to her to throw away over this, but that was before I became an even bigger asshole.