Thicker forearms

I hate my skinny as forearms, what exercises worked the best for you to increase your forearms?

dead hangs
farmer carrys

just fuck around with some heavy dumbells while gripping hard

dead hangs with a towl
wrist roller
thats it

wrist roller, at least 3 times a week.

I can tell you are not masturbating furiously
next time you fap, you must do it furiously.
and bring your numbers up, at least 8-10 times a day. remember to do it furiously every time.

say furiously one more time

when resting from squat, ohp... roll the bar in the rack till failure.

furiously

Wrist curls
>fixed barbell
>lay forearms of flat bench so wrists hang off
>curl using only wrists
>3xFailure

ur 4arms will not growed if u r not genetically inclined to have big 4arms in the first place

Each session do something involving grip strength (dead hangs, farmers walks, finger pull ups, etc) and something involving wrist flexion

56% detected

4x8-12 curls AND 4x8-12 hammer curls every other workout

>hammer curls
why would you do that to yourself,user?

This

My forearms were naturally big without lifting and my friend who's lifted for years still couldn't get forearms like mine despite desperately trying to get them to grow

>tfw forearms bigger than my upper arms

pull ups

This user is right, sometimes I pull on it so hard, it rips the skin

Don't listen to this fucking retard.
OP, when I was a abomination of flesh- a fat unlifting computer nerd with the upper body of a bulemic spider and a lower body and gut making up the rest of my 310 pounds- I looked at myself in the mirror and decided to change. My forearms were skinny as shit. I decided to start doing deadlifts, dead hangs, curls, pull ups, and farmers walks. My forearms have grown significantly, but it had taken several years. Its a muscle you have to commit effort to more than any other muscle if you want it to grow, just don't give up.

Lots of heavy snatches and cleans with hook grip helped me.

Also pray your forearm muscles extend all the way to your wrist because bone doesn't grow in size unless you take HGH. Because your picture displays a wrist, not a forearm.

BUCKET OF SAND

Construction