Rate my dinner fit

Fit rate my dinner.

2 chicken thighs with spice indian sauce. Also rice and peas with spice sauce also

>chicken thighs instead of breast
>defecated rice with shitty high sodium sauce
>no broccoli
>peas

0/10 you had one job, one job only

>spice sauce

What's wrong with chicken thighs

POO IN LOO

I'm actually white. Normally i would use hot sauce but i was out and had a jar of spicy indian sauce in the cupboard. Also on a cut and only eatingone meal a day with shake for breaky

They were on sale

>spice sauce

Why you have problem you son of basterd betch

>just started lifting/10

thighs are tastier than breast. breast is a meme for dyels. sodium helps you retain water, making you thicc and strong. broccoli is is also a meme which causes bloating and is inferior to peas in almost every way

Delicious chicken/shitty rice
Would probably eat if it didn't have damn peas in it.

R8 my din-din. This is rice with mushrooms, onions, and carrots. The chicken just has salt and pepper on it. The broccoli was cooked in the same water the chicken was boil-pan fried in.

Looks nice enough but i just cant handle plain s and p chicken i need a little more flavor. 7/10

That's why I bought some 0 calorie Franks Red Hot buffalo sauce nig nog, you dig?

check em, not to mention I have this bourbon smoked salt and spice mix I bought for like 8 dollars that adds a whole other realm of flavor to that chicken. and I should mention that that brown rice has plenty of soy sauce in it. brown mustard at 5 calories per tsp. and some yum yum sauce at 170 calories per tbsp. you take the good with the bad.

I got some chicken dinner and also some chicken salad. make a sandwich with the biscuits (just a little mayo). yeah, a little gravy - not too much just half a jar. I use the milk for a carnation instant breakfast drink, 1&1/2 packets per glass, but the milk is grass-fed so really healthy. the cheese is low-fat/high protein and I put it on the french fries (not pictured). good dinner - really fills you up and I hit all my macro numbers with ease (and them some).

>arsenic loaded with estrogen

whatev

using caloric mustard - you have completely failed, user

t. the non caloric mustard lobby

>storing your food in plastic
>notevenonce.jpeg
>lmaoing at ur life

>broccoli causes bloating
how tho

>tfw eating at a deficit all week so I can go full ham on Christmas Eve and Christmas

Fiber noob

Fiber doesn't make you bloat you dumb obese amerilard.

>spice sauce

It was pretty good in retrospect. 8/10

If you go from no fiber to a shit ton it'll cause you to bloat, but fiber is good for you, you're just supposed to regularly get it you fool

rate mine: 1 double quarter pounder with cheese, 1 mcdouble, diet coke

Where are the onions?

>not fasting all week instead
never gonna make it

R8: salmon, cottage, broccoli, turmeric, cayenne, vinegar.

Everyone a meme food. 4/10

That looks so fucking good