Is he no longer the king of Veeky Forums?

He was such an inspirational weight loss story , but his wife still left him

Boogie, seriously, just stop it.

All you're doing is irritating the shit out of people.

No one cares about your fucking life.

Who?

>Treat health like shit
>Plays fucking videogames past the age of 15 and does it for a living
>Sedentary immobile piece of crap because of shitty choices
>Almost died from shit health so he soon after decided to cheat his way out of it with surgery
>roastie wife leaves him a lonely bag of flappy skin

>King of Veeky Forums

Are you a retard or something? The king of Veeky Forums has and always will be The Bugez.

>this fat fuck
>king of fit

He is a fat cuck and I cant wait for his whiny as to die

His wife left him because she had a mommy complex and wanted to take care of him.

Hes a strong man now so she left him.

>my ex wife has given me full permission to make this video
>Given me
>Permission
What an actual cuck

>she did nothing wrong
>gave me permission to post this
there's no fucking way this is real

Thats the modern male. Get with the times.

Remember when Veeky Forums was acting like boogie was an inspirational guy and the new king of fit?
Yeah

>like 4 people samefagging and trolling
Nobody ever wanted this guy around any longer.

Veeky Forums does, theres like 10 posts about this guy a day

never?

>no one cares

has over a million views.

How autistic are you..

And? Should that make us care?

>asked his wife permission

B L A C K E D & C U C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D
&
C
U
C
K
E
D

"I'm about to hit that 400 mark for the first time, I'm very serious about my health"

again... do you not comprehend.

Look at your statement.
>No one cares.

But yet over a million people have viewed his shit, the guy literally makes his income from people viewing his shit.

but yet you are too fucking stupid to see that, people actually do care about his shit.

Do you want me to draw you an illustration so you can understand.. you retarded... piece .. of ... shit.

This fuck was never the king of Veeky Forums, we wanted him to succeed back when he promised everyone he was gonna try to actually lose weight like a man, but you're a moron if you believed him after like his 8th time saying that

He's the prime example of "taking the easy way out", you can tell because if his health was really so dependent on his mental issues he would've killed himself by now or been institutionalized by his wife leaving him. But he's fine, because he doesnt actually have any more mental issues than your average fucking man

Fuck Boogie, he's a nice enough guy but he's lazy and constantly making excuses

I'm not the user that said that, but you still have to understand:
We don't care. They might care, but we don't.

i don't care either.

but big difference of
no one cares
and
we don't care.

I care Boogie

boogie if you see this i want you to know that we care for you. jk you're a cuck

oh fuck... I jut realized, he's going to turn to his multi-million person fandom for the small handful of 10/10 babes who'd want him for his 'celebrity'

>saying anyone but Zyzz is the king of Veeky Forums
not gonna make it

>Wife expects him to die in 1-2 years from weight related complications
>Wife expects him to die from the surgery
>"Fuck it, I'll settle for half"

This, Zzyz is the undisputed champion of fit and a true an hero.

>had to go un-natty to truly make gainz
If thats not Veeky Forums incarnate then I've been using this board wrong

I still can't understand what kind of mental gymnastics do you need to make in order to call boogie a cuck for this

That's a weird way of spelling Scooby.

>>Sedentary immobile piece of crap because of shitty choices
Shitty choices don't come from a vacuum, he had a pretty fucked up brain when he was younger and was never able to actually develop healthy coping mechanisms thanks to his shit childhood.

be sure to clean up when you're done riding his dick

Well most chads would be like "fuck this hoe.. cunt's a gold digging bitch that only married me hoping I would die and leave her my e-celeb bux.... I start to lose weight and she mysteriously decides to break it off after gaslighting me into believing that, unlike every other woman on the face of the earth, she was born with no sex drive"

Maybe he's a cuck because he has no spine and despite her being a total piece of shit, he still insists on playing the self defacing/PTSD victim.

>implying I'm arguing for him and not for my own principles this discussion allows me to express
lol

>ITS MY MOMS FAULT I HAVE ANXIETY
>I-ITS MY MOMS FAULT IM FAT, ITS THE ANXIETY
>I-ITS MY MOMS FAULT MY WIFE DIVORCED ME THAT PESKY ANXIETY

FUCKING TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS YOU FAT LAZY CUNT HOLY SHIT I HATE YOU SO MUCH HOW FUCKING OLD ARE YOU HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO BLAME YOUR DEAD MOTHER FOR ALL YOUR FUCKING PROBLEMS.

BLOATLORD > boogie

>inspirational weight loss
>surgery

You know Ted Bundy stopped killing people after he was caught and put in prison. Truly an inspirational story of turning one's life around.

It's more like based Ed who decided to turn himself in.

>TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS
Yeah but what part of you is responsible for your actions?

Whatever you're saying is dumb and retarded and bitch talk. Don't speak to me

mfw I realize Ed Kemper has more integrity than a fat who demands gibs to pay for bariatric surgery.

I'm typing.

>Kemper later confessed that while handcuffing Pesce he "brushed the back of [his] hand against one of her breasts and it embarrassed [him]" before adding that "[he] even said 'whoops, I'm sorry' or something like that" after grazing her breast, despite murdering her merely minutes later.
Do you think Kemper would've used Veeky Forums?

BEGONE FOUL BOOGS, I HAVE SUMMONED YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE TO VANQUISH YOU FROM THIS REALM ETERNAL.

> A million pathetic sad fat fucks watch pathetic sad fat fuck on YouTube
> user says no one cares, on/fit, where no one cares
Boogie pls go

Zyzz had a gf that left him before he got ripped

What if boogie decided to do the ultimate Veeky Forums shippost and become the next zyzz?

he should order some DNP and leave humanity behind

LMAO the cuck memes were true. HAHAHAH

No joke he's been losing weight. He looks fucking good compared to a year ago. Personally I think Veeky Forums should do nothing but encourage him at this point and turn him into a "we're all gonna make it" success story

Can Veeky Forums put aside it's own insecurities long enough to allow Boogie to succeed? Will he even live long enough to get fit? Time will tell

>you're only pointing out objective truths because you're insecure
When will brainlets learn. If you are a person who is worth admiring, people will admire you because that will be truthful. If you're a fat sack of shit who has surgically lost 10s of kilograms only to still look like a fat sack of shit then people will point it out. If he doesn't want to be bullied for being a fat loser, his only option now is to go back in time and prevent it from ever happening. There are consequences for your actions and one of those consequences is what other people think of you. Even if you change, you've already done the damage, you shouldn't have done it in the first place. If he gets better, people will comment on it, but he's still boogie so he'll still shit and it'll be deserved.