Anyone here have inverted nipples? I’ve had this shit since childhood so it’s not gyno, just genetic I guess...

Anyone here have inverted nipples? I’ve had this shit since childhood so it’s not gyno, just genetic I guess. If it’s cold or if I tweek them (no homo) they return to normal but most of the time they look similar to pic related. Any ways to fix it?

To add to this, I plan on building my pecs more to hopefully fill out the skin underneath

That plus general fat loss I think will help

Had them when was I chubby as a kid but sorted out when I reached my teens

in other words, stop being a fat fuck op

draw little eyes on it, make it a face

i had them, am a grill and hated showing boobs to bf. There's surgery but it can fuck with breast feeding. I tried other stuff like suction cups and whatever but nothing worked so in the end i went to a piercer and got both done with a small simple bar. the bar stops them from retracting. People think im a slut for having pierced nipples but at least im not trying to have sex with my bf with a bra or tshirt on.

inverted nipples are cute the fuck youre doing

My left one was inverted got a ring on it . Stopped the nipple from inverting. 3 years later took it out. Looks normal as ever.

I envy you you motherfucker. I wish my puffy nipples would invert when I wear tight shirts

My left nipple was inverted when I was younger. Weird thing is, when I got really fat in college, it changed, and now that I lost weight, it hasn't gone back inverted.

Had a cute twink bf who had them. Used to suck on them to make them pop out. Fuckin' fantastic.

No homo right?

My gf has one Inverted nip, she was insecure about showing it on the first time

I have the opposite problem.... my nips poke through everything, compression shirts and all. I've even bought nipple tape, but my nips are so resilient that they poke through those. Should I give a shit?

Do nipple pinches 3x12 and get your girlfriend (or twink bf) to do nipple sucks 5x5

no it's kinda hot desu, i love it when my guy wears a tight juper and you can see the outline of his pecs and nips
no homo

Looks like an anthill lol

this

cut and they'll be normal

this is just not true, I had them when I was anorexic

You're part of the inferior race.

No, but I was born with 4 instead of 2.
Kind of annoying. People always ask what's that if I pull my shirt off. The upper 2 are normal looking and others are more small and not symmetrical they also undeveloped so they inverted like yours too.

My most recent ex did... Colombian with a tiny waste and a fat booty though so I never let it bother me and just sucked on them all the same... missed real nips. Sucking on Tinder titties a week after break up.... it's the little things in life...

Why do you care? There's nothing wrong with them. Stop being so insecure.

>no pic

I mean CMON 4 PICS