Is anyone else here resistant to stimulants?

Is anyone else here resistant to stimulants?

>take coffee, feel nothing
>take ritalin, feel nothing (actually sleep afterwards)
>take tea, feel nothing
>take literally anything, feel nothing

How are you supposed to feel awake throughout the day/get a boost?

How often do you drink coffee or how much?

Tea won't do shit because most don't even have a significant amount of caffeine.

Ritalin isn't for everyone it had no effect on me either.

As for caffeine, take pills. Cycle on and off

I try not to overdo it, generally just one big cup in the morning and maybe another one six hours or so later. I drink it out of habit though, never felt anything.

Try a 30mg adderall. If you don't get a boost from that then congrats, you have a learning disorder.

Medicines of any kind have never done anything for me. The only time stimulants have an effect on me is when I take way too much (e.g. 600 mg caffeine), and then I feel like shit. Cold sweats, shaky, nausea etc. Never have I felt an energy boost or anything.
I've tried adderall, didn't do a damn thing.

50mg vyvanse, cigarettes and coffee
try it

Could have a similar thing as my brother in law does. The doctor said that lots of meds won't work on him since he lacks a liver enzyme. Even coke wouldn't work

try 2 caps of pure caffeine. that should be bout 600mg, shit was cash for me.

Do a giant line of cocaine like it's the 80's brother.

Lay off caffeine for a few days or a week. Start drinking again. Never have caffeine (or any stimulant really) after the afternoon. Sleep 8 hours.

smoke meth, dubs confirms

One cup of coffee is ~100mg of caffeine. People who want to go full retard in the gym go for 300-600mg 30-60 minutes before training, depending in their caffeine resistance. You might get away with 300mg 3-4x a week without developing a strong resistance. No grown man "feels" anything from a cup of coffee. Try drinking 3-4 cups within 15 minutes.

as retarded as this may sound, shotgun a can of monster
coffee wont do shit to me, caffeine pills i need to take 2 if i want to stay up the whole night. addy unless IR wont work.

as for shotgunning, 3rd day of finals week i was out of ideas to stay awake, needed to study and was with my brothers who dared me to shotgun a can of monster in the library. it works

I'm the opposite. Coffee gives me anxiety, depression and makes my sleep incredibly shitty.
Took me 5 years to realize I had an addiction and coffee was ruining my life, especially since I only increased it slowly throughout the years.

You have ADHD. Not the spazzy kid type, but the real disorder. You’d probably benefit from an addy prescription

try cocaine

I don't feel like I have any of those symptoms. I do have manic depression tho

modafinil, one of the most quietly understated but amazing substances for wakefulness that exists.

-no chemical addiction potential
-no psychoactive effects other than mild mood improvement
-cheap, and easily bought online
-gradual taper down, no crash unlike all classical stimulants
-extremely well tolerated and extensively tested for toxicity, side effects, etc. in peer reviewed journals for decades
-evidence it can be effective at alleviating some forms of depression

the only serious negative is taking it too late in the day can prevent you from sleeping, and damage your sleep schedule. It won't replace eating properly, working out hard, and having an actual goal to work towards in life, but used properly holy shit it can raise quality of life.

I'm the opposite.
Take dmha pre workout at 4am before work get home at 3pm and still feel it.

I hear great things about modafinil, I've just been too lazy to look for an online source.

When do you find you take it / what for?

Im on the same boat as OP

The only supps that seem to work for me are Insane Focus.gg and Pyschothic

If adderall makes you less energetic, then you probably have the brain chemistry of someone with ADHD. If you don’t have any of the symptoms then maybe not but it might be worth looking into.

Thanks user

>tfw take large doses of caffeine and vitamins and shit to boost my energy levels and make me a functional human being
>get a prescription for phentermine cus I'm a fat cunt with intermediate lifts, ez bmi boost
>not bouncing off the walls, but for once I feel a general sense of wellness and I'm not sleep-walking through my day

Pretty sure I have chronic fatigue syndrome