Onions are gonna ruin your life

Onions are gonna ruin your life.

reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/7l4jhz/my_24_f_boyfriend_25_m_wont_stop_eating_raw_onions/

Other urls found in this thread:

mythicalstrength.blogspot.be/2017/12/dont-be-meme.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he farts and smells like onion piss and nothing he does to fix it works.

typical gainz goblin

>once ate a high egg diet as well

>"He looks up some stuff online and rinses his out with cinnamon/some of this other stuff and it takes care of his breath, but you know what happens if you eat raw onions all the time? You smell like onions. Usually I get home right before he does from the gym, and I used to love the way he smelled after a workout, but now? If he sweats the tiniest bit it's like someone murdered a rat in his armpits. And he farts CONSTANTLY and they are SO bad and they linger so much. There has never been a point in our relationship where we have not been super sexually active until now, and it's completely because of the onions. It used to be everyday, and since the first week of this it's been like one or two times and that's it. I want to have sex with him, but I just can't be so close for him to that long."

guys, please don't actually fall for these memes

I bet he's the same dumbass as this guy

>thinking onions are just a meme

>he fell for the meme

Haahahaha, he's about to lose his girlfriend because he fell for some obscure study done on Iranian rats posted on a Chinese tablecloth knitting website. Oh man, like pottery.

Hahahahah
getting a free ab workout here

Nigga I'm dying this is so golden

>I was fine with this until the third day when I made him an omelette with onions and he's like "Thanks, and I'll eat this, but actually babe, for the future they need to be raw."
>"Seriously? You are gonna eat a raw onion everyday? Why?"
>"Just something I want to try out. And probably more than one, going forward."

holy fuck, this guy makes it and he trades it all away for an onion meme

this is how you leave humanity behind

>mfw i got memed and tried eating an entire raw onion for a few days
>ended up enjoying it
>eat 2-3 onions a day now not even caring if it boosts my T
>theres no smell
>shits good like an apple
step it up sugar addicts

>finding a gf to cook and clean for you
>throwing it all away for a meme on a gay anime crossfit board

And people wonder why there's so many feels threads here

you have to go back

Oh it smells

It would be pretty funny if that reddit post turned out to be someone from Veeky Forums larping as a girlfriend

yeah all this high test food makes my farts stink bad.

maybe that's why girls smel...
!BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Rich Piana was still alive when you began typing that post.

>he actually fell for the onion meme
we did it boys, we got one

desu I assumed this one just someone larping to make the onionmen lose faith.

Why would you need a throwaway so your bf doesn't see that you posted that you don't like his onion diet when you are already very vocal about it

>There's no smell
Smokers claim they don't smell like smoke, too

>lived with grandpa as a child
>made me and my brother eat an onion a day
>also soaked garlic in a shot of bourbon for an hour and made us drink it every day
>was supposed to keep the sickness away

fucking italians are the worst

No one is going to read that shit

>Actually babe, I am going to need them raw... and more than one.

Its working!

I can relate my shit smells like chinese food.

believed in completely until this line

honestly great pasta though

anyone screencap the post

This is a class A troll
loved the subtle "actually babe..." wink at Pianino

Did you eat the garlic in the shot of bourbon or take it out like a bitch?

>onions repel gain goblins
even more reason to up the daily onion dosage

>he's totally aware it's just a silly obsession
wew

He should've never changed a single thing about himself for her. That gave her enough leverage to start bitching and complaining. She's going to cheat on him or leave him now. Hopefully he's alpha enough not to give a fuck

Lurk more

Its a troll post you dumb fuck.

Women should stop being so autistic about their smelling sense.

>OH MY GOD I JUST SMELLED SOMETHING OH MY GOD I CAN'T EVEN MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP I CAN'T CONCENTRATE WASH IT AWAY WASH IT AWAY WASH IT AWAY REEEEEEEE

Half of that subreddit is bommers sharing facebook memes and the other half is trolls.

This was probably just some asshurt vegan.

So just smoke after eating an onion smells will cancel itself.

haha onions

This is a very smooth gif

Smoking increases estrogen levels. So yes, it will cancel itself.

>r/relationships
Have you discussed your timeline yet?

>having this little confidence in your own poor life choices to eat raw fucking onions you are compelled to convince others so you don't feel so isolated in your delusion

>Onions, on top of all their previously known benefits, repel thots

kek

it was onion juice

look at the advice given on that Reddit thread. People telling the "girl" to leave all because her bf eats onions

>Has it not occurred to him that this is obviously bad for him? Has it not occurred to him that his body shouldn’t constantly reek of a foreign agent? Has it not occurred to him that he’s going to put a hole in his esophagus within the month? Has it not occurred to him that his body is SCREAMING in every way it knows how saying “EAT LESS FUCKING ONIONS BUDDY!”???

>Because he needs to realize those things. He also needs to realize that his diet is impacting you negatively, and if this continues, you are going to eventually have to part ways. So does he want to be the Amazing Onion Man, full of complex layers, all of them onion- Or does he want to be your boyfriend? Because you don’t fuck with the Amazing Onion Man.

this dude sounds like a huge faggot tbqh

There's a reason why people make fun of reddit here.

mythicalstrength.blogspot.be/2017/12/dont-be-meme.html

>grinch eats onions

Obviously a fake post made by someone from Veeky Forums. I can't believe you retards fell for it.

t. nervous onion muncher

garlic once again proving its the superior allium

The Bugez recommends eating garlic too, your grandpa was trying to make an alpha of you but you failed him. Enjoy no gainz, you're never gonna make it.