/PLG/ Powerlifting General

Currently eating Oreos™ that I am dipping in peanut butter Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=143&v=MbZ9s5WtajE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As per last thread, today I will hit 150KG for 5 on the deadlift on today's back and shoulders workout as part of my deadlift every day +5kg for 5 reps. Goal is lmao4pl8 180KG by New Year's.

Now, I'm going to lunch.

>another squat session another 4 sets of low RPE 140kg squats for 10

Soon™

Once I reach 600 lbs squat can i finally kill myself?

>I can squat a warmup and it feels like a warmup

Congrats d00d

>after 7 years of panzer quitting PL I finally pulled 240kg like he did

congrats d00d

>panzer quitting PL
you were never a powerlifter lad

labels label me not my property

dont know what the fuck you are getting at there but you never done powerlifting, making you a liar
so ill label you that if thats what you want

>have a seat
>no chair
is this a pic of a liar not actually wanting to talk about his lies?

I pulled 240kg when you did. I didn't make any progress until 7 months later.

Now (maybe) I'll pull 270 in 6 weeks.

Get help frog.

Tfw close to 500 pound deadlift. Am I almost out of the twink zone ?

Depends on your bodyweight.

if we set the bar too high panzer will never reach it

You could stand to be bigger, and stronger.

So could I.

ARE CONNOR LUTZ'S PROGRAMS ANY GOOD?

If I reached a 180kg deadlift in 4 months, is it realistic to aim for a 220kg deadlift in another 4 months?

Let us reach for our dreams

Gonna find out on Friday. Have heard they're good though. GF is on his intermediate rn and I'll be rerunning it after I test maxes.

inherent gap between squat and dl "just because" is a meme for certain people, someone link him the related cuckols article I'm on mobile

btw
>I train this lift once a month
>it sucks... y tho?
but that's a discussion I'm too lazy to have rn

What actually determines when someone has progressed from beginner to intermediate?

I've heard it's when you stall on a beginner strength lp

ive heard that arbitrary standards mean fuck all and shouldnt be used
thats just what ive heard tho

G E N E T I C S

helpful comment

>gf is on his intermediate
But she's a total beginner???

youre welcome
even applies to other shit too
now you can go on through life not worrying about useless shit

how is it useless when i am deciding on whether an intermediate or another beginner style program is appropriate

fuck off low-iq monkey

I don't think she'd be able to make gains on SS, especially with the deficit she's on.

R any of you guys on ig?

SS + gomad

>calls others low-iq monkey
>doesnt know how to adjust his training to keep progressing
>wants to just bounce from cookie cutter program to cookie cutter program based on made up standards

ok then babby
what are you doing in the powerlifting thread btw

why does panzer rip on powerlifters when he himself is getting fat for no reason

weightclasses arent a reason when ur not competitive on any level

hes an elitist manlet with pent up anger he likes to relieve on powerlifting hobbyist through an anime image board

projection

t. sexually frustrated manlet

projection

love you babe
come home

just a reminder that this is the person that makes fun of powerlifters

how cute are these feet? :3c

Rebeka??

sounds like you're mad because I can readily bulk and cut as need be while if GDE powerlifters get fat they stay fat forever and have no ready control over body composition

>coach had me do a agility ladder and I am significantly faster laterally than I am normally

what does this even mean

wow looks like you're a real athlete now!
proud of you :)

>readily bulk

ok mr gag on three eggs for breakfast and throw-up my chocy milk

who is 100kg and who is a twink again??

What are you guys giving your friends/family for christmas?
I made a fuck load of fudge and different types of chocolate barks that I'm distributing to my friends, coworkers and my sister. I'm getting my parents a nice bottle of wine and a couple of wall calendars.
What are you getting for your loved ones /plg/?

still looking for shoes. From what ive read its either between adipowers or romaleos 2 ... everything else ive heard is shit tier. I cant find either in size 13 or for a cheap price. can anyone point a lad in the right direction? I really wasnt trying to spend $150-200 on these shoes but from the looks of it i have no choice

>I-I could cut anytime i just dont want to
Sounding like an addict pansy lad

Im sub 15% bw panzer, can you say the same ?

well unless I plan on competing as a 105 I will be cutting when they announce the new weightclasses in July

a twink is a twink

Not sure on cheaper prices
I have had romaleos 2 for years and love them
But there are people competing at a world level in cheaper shoes like adidas powerlifts 2, even tho people say they arent good without trying them, so i wouldnt say its your only choice

Up to you what you want to spend lad

>I will be
Thats what fatties around the world say, doesnt mean it actually happens

do you feel funny?

are you really projecting your twinkness onto me ?

a suicide note with a candy cane taped on it

well considering I am 100kg atm

and not 64 like that pic from easily 5 years ago

no

Why did you laugh?
Obesity is a slippery slope, just saying

Even back then you could see the other chins coming through lad

i really want to go the cheap route but ive heard the powerlifts are literally shit tier

post a current pic u qt:3.14

>there is a chemist/nuclear chemist officers career in the airforce

is that so

2s were supposed to be better than 1s, but i havent tried them like most of the people saying they are shit
The few people i know that got them liked them with nothing to compare them to

Powerperfects 2 were supposed to be good but not sure if they are still available

>the only thing needed to qualify is either 2 years experience with a company or a masters degree and passing classes to show you aren't a retard

holy fuck

hey

he spent time to make this

>current dream job

too much time desu

hey

I squatted 600 lbs in Powerlift 2.0s

Now, after about four years, the shoes have worn out to the point they're goddamn slippery, possibly because they aren't that rock hard plastic sole, possibly because I walk back and forth to the water fountain entirely too much. But to get your dumb ass started, they're just fine.

imagine it

you could be on government payroll

get job experience if you ever retire and go private industry

and get an average salary of 72000 dollars annually which is great for the fucking military that's as much as a FUCKING colonel makes in base salary not adjusted for experience

the only problem is I bet this position is filled the fuck up

why are you ignoring me

not to mention the military neither takes obese nor clinically retarded people, even for non-field jobs

>NUCLEAR AND MISSILE OPERATIONS OFFICER

please wait until I have 5pl8 DL before you inevitably fuck up and destroy the world

exchange 5pl8 dl with body weight snatch and he will never have the chance

touché

Yeah everyone is

>tfw i can do both
Pls panzy do it now

>squatted 600lbs
Wait what I thought you were just a weak SS fag.
What are your lifts and bw pls?

600/135/315

bw 599lbs

>believing what raffy says, ever

pretty impressive lifts 600kg squat is amazing, bench needs loadsa work.

Who are you i keep seeing you posting whenver someone asks for lifts.

>possibly because I walk back and forth to the water fountain entirely too much.

There's plenty to choose from, but this might be the most autistic view into your life so far. Get a water bottle.

Lads, my upper back is piss weak and I NEED to make it juicy and strong - what one exercise do I do?
I do lot like pull/chin-ups, sadly. I can only do like 8 first set and then less and less and they always feel really heavy on my elbows and also somehow shoulders etc.
It might be because I'm fat 120kg but somehow they feel really high impact on everything.

I do NOT like Pull/chin-ups**

Shrugs, Shitloads of rows, lat pull downs, high pulls, rack pulls etc...
I was in same situation as you I would struggled to do more than 2-3 chins then I did 100 reps every session upper back with 2 sessions of 40-60 curls and then managed to do 3x10 chins after 5 weeks @89 kg

So basically just mix up whatever back exercise you feel like doing - as long as you get good reps in it won't matter?
I'm doing that right now but sometimes I feel like I am missing out because I am not actively progressing my strength in a specific exercise

That's what worked for me honestly, everybody used to tell me if you want to be good at chins just do more of them, but honestly doing 2-3 shit tier reps won't be advancing my chins so I think getting strong enough to at least do 10+ then you can focus on it.

what the fuck

i want to get into powerlifting im at 55kg OHP/80kg bench/100kg squat/140kg deadlift i just got sbd belt, sbd sleeves, wrist straps and romaleo 3s can i run nsuns

100 reps every single day. 3x20 rows 5x10 shrugs high rack pulls. Whatever it takes to reach at least 100 reps

No i forbid you.

lurk more

Who is the powerlifting equivalent of youtube.com/watch?time_continue=143&v=MbZ9s5WtajE

>natty anthem
wew