Is it too late for me?

Is it too late for me?

I'm 36 and I've never had a gf.

start speedrunning

I don't see how that would help me.

Is that you?

How many girls have you asked out?

Because no homo but your a pretty good looking dude. If you’ve been striking out for that long then you must actually be autistic

No. You look great for 36 if OP = you. Just use tinder m8.

You're not bad looking, look fit, and if you have your own place and savings you're ahead of most guys your age probably.

you need to shave/grow a big beard and go full lumber jack mode.

Shave that awful priest hair

Post legs.

Yes.

I've asked around 12 girls in total, and all of them either rejected me or had reasons not to go out with me, or just did not respond to my messages at all.

I tried Tinder, but it's full of 18-24 year old girls, so I don't feel like I belong there. And I'm a bit skeptical about meeting girls online anyway.

I would like to grow a nice bear, but I have shitty facial hair genetics.

It's all I have and I look dumb when bald. I genuinely think my current hair is preferable to going bald.

OK.

>run fast
>burn fat
>profit

As long as you have a career and stable income at this point you should be pulling young 20 something's who want a relationship easily. The trick is finding them. If you are not in a college town that may be difficult.

Your not ugly. I can't really figure why 12 girls would turn you down unless you were that much of an ass,which I doubt. Just get bosly hair shit and you should be good. Also shave hair

12 girls is nothing. I did that before my sophomore year in high school. Look, something is obviously up if you are 36 and have never had a girlfriend. Do you have normal guy friends? Are you socially strange, or just really shy?

You're 36? You look a good 10 years younger, how'd you do that?

You're not a bad looking dude at all, maybe you live in a setting where it's really damn hard to meet women. Or something about your peraonality, maybe anxiety or just idiosyncrasies that make you unable to dumb down enough to interact with thots long enough to get laid.

there is a fat single mum with a mulatto child im sure would give you a chance

nice upper body width my boy. Honestly no idea hoe one would end up a virgin at 36, but yeah. You seem chill, am 31 myself.

Id highly recommend buzzcut, short with sides a tad shorter than top. Youd look like military which is always a plus with grills as its manly and shit.

Godspeed

>virgin
sorry, no gf I mean

Dude theres noting wrong with you

Youre actually quite good looking either youlack confidence and women are picking up on this or you dont know how to talk to women properly. I had my first gf when i was 21 but i didnt learn to really talk to women until i was in my ltae 20s. Oce you figure it out you get better and better. Use tinder its good for practice talking to women if nothing else. at 36 the 18-24 range should still be your target anyway.

Do you really want one? It's shit most of the time

>sony cybershot from early 2000s
>phone from 80s
>messy desk
maybe its kind of a lifestyle issue. Id think that hipsters would be into guys running around with cameras from 2 decades ago, ever considered that you are kind of a tough fit for the modern emancipated golddigger whores?

That being said, maybe reconsider your 'lifestyle', wardrobe etc... Give it less of a hey, Im stuck in the 90s flair? No idea, just trying to find smth and give you input

your body is probably in the top 1% for 36 year olds

shave that hair on your chine and get a better haircut, maybe its time to embrace being bald. Don't worry you're pretty jacked so you could probably pull off the bald look

shave head. idk if you're balding but it looks like it. biggest mistake is trying to cover it up, just embrace it my dude. then grow a nice beard. and learn how to dress well. shaved head + nice beard + muscle + fashion sense = pure fucking man