Post workout rage

Anyone else experience this?

>Be me 18 years old natty
>Work out fasted
>Take pre workout and go to gym.
>Lift heavy af
>During workout I think of all the things that piss me off, such as my lack of confidence and self hatred.
>That helped me bench 275 today.
>A girl was mirin but that didn't make me feel good.
>The problem is that this anger last after the workout.
>Try to breathe into balls.
>Road rage
>Go home and punch walls.
>Tell girl who has a crush on me to fuck off over the phone.
>Watch rekt videos and fantasize about murder.
>Grab AR-15 and wonder what it's like to die.
>Nearly start crying
>calm down after a few hours.
>apologize to girl, she is still down to fuck surprisingly.
>Family is convinced I am on roids.
>Everything back to normal until the next workout.
Why?

Go see a psychiatrist

It's funny that you posted a picture of Chris Benoit because you're probably going to murder suicide too

You have aids

Or hatefuck that girl's brains out
Either one works

have you tried not fasting

you need to make room for love to balance out the anger brother, it'll make you even stronger

sounds like you got something else going on, id say talk to a therapist or psychiatrist

MINDSET!!!

faggot

>admits to self-hatred
>wonders why he hates himself

Your layers don't matter you gigantic faggot

>layers

SOMEBODY

HIGH
TEST

You are feeling the drive of being a man. You need to take that energy and put it towards something. There is more to it than working out.

you're experiencing the end of puberty and have the symptoms of mild psychopathy and personality disorders

>do an amazing workout today
>arrive to classes, start flirting with two female friends like crazy

holy fuck test is one hell of a drug

Because you're mentally ill, starving and on stimulants.

ONCE

When I go boxing I imagine the bag is my exgf, punching it makes me feel euphoric and I punch it harder.

try meditating

you are the ultimate warrior, you were born, nay, GENETICALLY ENGINEERED, to bring death and destruction. go out and join an organized crime outfit, become their bodyguard, join the army and become an experimental soldier, go on a rampage and take out as many people as you can, or wait for WWIII and emerge as the most notorious and violent warlord of the wastes. i wish i could be like you

This.
I can't even fucking imagine taking a full dose of preworkout while starving. You go to the gym, your brain+body just sorta throws up it's hands like "he's demanding energy, but there's nothing the fuck in here", but the caffeine is overriding common sense so a switch gets flipped, putting OP into balls to the wall survival mode. He hits a PR. Goes home, doesn't eat or chug water. Brain+body figures he's still at risk, switch doesn't turn off thus, incoherent rage in all directions attempting to fix an issue that only common sense can cure.
> OP spills his sickly seed in "qt". Years later still wonders why kids eyes are so close together

>18
>Cherst Day
>Every bench is taken so me and my friend use the squat rack with a bench
>Dude next to use using the bench is a skinny dude and me and my friend were not sure if he dide close grip or bench and his form was horrible
>the second bench was taken but the dude using it was talkinbg to another dude
>got pissed so I managed to rep 130 lbs 8x4

Gay

Best answer

>18

Fucking kids. It should be mandatory to have a degree to post here.

Just take tren, not even that much, 100mg a week is enough, even 75 will do it if you are already slightly disturbed , it will change you drastically if you are succeptible

Some bad some good
Its up to you to decide

Just get some fucking self discipline or workout harder and longer until you aren't a little bitch when you leave the gym. You have control over your mindset and your emotions big boi you're an adult now so you can get charged like one and tyrones protein shake is not the kind you want breh
>implying OP might not be a faggot

Lol you need someone to love you OP.
You one lonely ass nigga.

totally healthy, weirdo.

>>>\b\
Go be a faggot somewhere else

nah I experience this sometimes, and I'm generally a well-adjusted person

TOLD

ME

kek

THE