The fitness motivation thread where everyone is really nice and supportive! :)

hi friends! let's all work super hard in our fitness endeavors today, okay? :)

what are you doing today? or- what have you already done today??

i missed my tuesday workout because i had to buy and wrap christmas presents and then it was time to sleep for work bleh. so tonight i'm gonna make up for that and do my "light day".

1x20 Bodyweight single-leg hip thrust
1x20 Barbell hip thrust
1x5+ Barbell hip thrust
Barbell squat 5x5
Pull ups 3xF
Kettlebell swings 3x20
Banded hip abduction walk 1x20

let's have a nice thread!

yikes no thanks

what why.

this has the potential to be so great!

Anime is for children and angsty teens, and you should know better than to hold yourself out as a man-child.

hold myself out??

also this isn't really in the spirit of the thread. at least talk about your workout today :P

we're all gonna make it, right? :)

Light squats
Ohp
Deadlift

Recently returned to the gym so I'm just trying to get my lifts back up.

I've been working on finals this week so only a little bit of lifting.

>not watching anime after a hard day of lifting

fuck yeah! you're gonna kill this lol. not that it's super hard or anything, but it's really great you're getting back into things. consistency is super hard but you're harder!

academic gains definitely count. we're all cheering for you!

okay. preworkout about gone. just about time for me to start... wish me luck friends!

Unironically good thread OP. I'm making do with what I have, I go bike riding a lot. I also want to play beach volleyball but I'm scared I'm not attractive enough, thanks autism

I'm doing fuck all. I recently got health insurance and decided to finally sort out this crippling depression, and it was a mistake. I have absolutely no willpower. It's a struggle just to roll out of bed and crawl to the computer, where I spend the next 20 hours fucking around with games until I pass out. I want to stop being a fat pile of shit, I want to get better, but I just stare at my dumbbells and I cannot work up the energy to exercise.

I did get my shit together enough to try my hand at keto and make some creamy chicken and spinach soup the other day, though. Turned out pretty great, which is saying something, considering I'm a fat fuck and hate vegetables. So once I see the doc again and get this sorted out, I think I could manage proper sticking to a keto diet.

Such a fucking idiot, I didn't even mention this absolute lack of willpower is because I'm trying out pills for the first time. The depression was bad before, but at least I could function. Now I just kind of loosely exist.

i literally just saw that scene for the first time before this

help me i haven't lifted at all in like 2 weeks i know i need to go back i'm starting to look bad what's stopping me

motivate me to not eat late tonight

hey! don't eat

Do the following:
>no fap - increases motivation
>do FASTING, not keto - you're fat, keto is for when you're low on body fat
Fasting will also open up space to do more stuff since you're not eating. I was too lazy before doing both, now I'm getting a second job because of all the free time I have. This will help you start working out.

got elbow tendonitis so i cant do any upper body stuff for a while. i want to die.