What’s your favorite bulk meals and snacks?

What’s your favorite bulk meals and snacks?

Eggnog
General Tsos chicken
Burgers

>Eggnog

Is this a Burgerland thing?

please stop posting this girl i already fapped 3 times today

It's primarily drank by Americans and Canadians and iirc the name was coined in America in the 1700s.
Some people say it was based off of posset though so I guess you can partly blame britbongs too.

Whole milk and oats

This. Fuckin love me some oats cooked in milk

Paella without rice.

absolutely godly food if you want to be 100% sure you're stuffed with protein

that's just called oats

porridge*****

i'm fucking autistic

Hey look, a stupid roastie bitch who probably can't even drive manual slapped an STI wing, body panels, and badge on her CVT WRX and is trying to get with "car guys"

God I hate women

Nigga, what the fuck? PAELLA IS A RICE DISH

who said it's her car

What's wrong with you?

Fuck off normie

>Paella without rice.
back the fuck up

Peanut butter sandwich as snack. Also chicken with rice and a peanut sauce and broccoli as bulk meal. Bit of water and coconut milk as base for the sauce and put a few spoons of peanut butter in there. Add garlic, curry, curcumin, cayenne pepper and it's already great, but you can make it more spicy if you want. Other than that I like making huge pots of Chili con carne or whole wheat Spaghetti bolognese with lots of minced meat. It's great, because you can make large portions and eat from it for 2-3 days.

PLEASE GIVE ME MORE OF THIS GIRL AHHHHH

>paella without rice
ahahhaha

America's hat here. We have the eggnog too. It's essentially milk, egg yolks, sugar, and wintery spices (cloves, cinnamon, etc). It comes out just before Christmas usually. It's high calorie, and pretty tasty. My parents get it during the Christmas season, so I will usually have one cup during the season. I couldn't imagine drinking more than one cup a year.

Folk put rum in it too, which is pretty ok if you like that sort of thing.

Peanutbutter sandwich as a 10am snack

Fuck the rice, fuck it out of the dish, makes more room for shrimp/chorizo/chicken = more fucking PROTEIN

It’s probably her black bf’s car you massive autist