>Single, 20 years old
>Fapping and sexting with a girl
>never had issues before
>take a pic at a certain angle
>notice a red bump on my shaft
>down on the bottom towards where hair grows on your dick
>painless, but still a noticeable dark bump

Mfw my absolute worst fear is herpes or some sort of virus that doesn't go away

I don't know if it's just something I got from shaving or if somehow I caught something

Help me, Veeky Forums. I don't want my sex life to be over.

I could seriously cry right now.

The last sexual encounter I had was a blowy like 3 months ago, right after college started.

Why would something show up now? Am I just being paranoid?

Please don't just fuck with me, I'm really upset and I'm freaking out.

I'm sure someone here has had experience with this, so please tell me what to do/what I should be looking for.

Obviously I'm going to get tested when I can.

See your doctor and/or get tested.
In the meantime don't touch it, if you want you can google the visual symptoms of different STD's and see if it compares

I can swear I had something similar happen when I was with my first girlfriend and she was the only sexual partner I had.

Am I just being paranoid? Are there other things besides STDs that your body can have sometimes? A bug bite? Some other thing?

It's not puss-y or anything, it's just a deep red and a little shiny. Not a circle, doesn't look like a pimple.

thats herpes buddy, just dont touch it and then your eyes or mouth or your anus

She and I were both virgins btw

you can go to a cvs clinic and get a bloodtest, this will cost you like $200 if u dont want to use your parents health insurance/be exposed.

>fapping with a girl
what did he mean by this?

witnessed

infected hair follicle from rubbing your dick and not bathing. Calm down brother

compare it to pics on google of genital warts. it could be anything from an ingrown hair to abrasion from jerking off too much. 3 months is awhile for any STI symptoms to appear, usually it would be sooner than that. if you're really scared go get a test

you were being cucked dude

Now that I think of it, it could be an abrasion or the skin being stretched or something...

I do fap quite a lot...

how the fuck do i stretch my foreskin while erect? it doesn't even hurt, it's just won't budge past the halfway point of my crown. i don't want to get snipped pls help

Ingrown hair. Do you have curly hair?

not that user but me and my gf fap with each other on cam

phimosis man, i started pulling back my foreskin in the shower, make sure to take a hot and steamy shower so your dick is soft and try to slowely
pull back the foreskin past your head. it was really
scary for the first time for me because i never saw my head past my foreskin, make sure to wash the smegma because theres gonna be tons of that on your dick. if that doesnt work within the past month or so then go to the doc he will probably give you a cream to put on it

I can pull it back flaccid no problem, it's just when it's erect that the sky won't budge. What's the cream called?

Here's what you do:
Pull the foreskin all the way back when it's flaccid, then get a boner while still keeping it pulled back
Or just attempt to pull it back every day

how did you start sexting the girl user?

It's just an ingrown pubic hair, calm the fuck down.

YOU HAVE AIDS

Squirrel aids confirmed

Sounds like an ingrown hair dumbass, it'll fix itself within a few days

Relax dude she has a feminine Penis

he mean chaturbate