Tfw huge wave of nyrs incoming

>tfw huge wave of nyrs incoming
>50 years old women, kids, dyels, fatfucks that wear anime or rage comic t shirts, asslet roasties, people that talk and laugh loudly, people that use the squat rack to do ohp, people that rest for 15 minutes while not letting others workout because "that's my last set"
>Tfw no more treadmill warm ups
>Tfw no more able to go to gym whenever i want
>Tfw no more explosive metal workout music without headphones
>tfw no more empty gym
Why even bother live?

homegym

martial arts gym other than boxing

>tfw work out at a wrestling club and normies are scared to death of the sport and the ones who come literally cannot handle the conditioning, drilling, and sparring and quit after 1 day

no fucking joke, there was this 30yr old nyr woman who took up one of our only power racks and spent 20minutes deadlifting 30kilos and used 6 of our 15kg increment pl8s as a platform.
and to make it worse, that squat rack already has built in floor mats to quieten the deadlifts but for some fucking reason she took the gyms portable ones and placed them on top, so I couldn't deadlift outside of the power racks either.
hold me bros I'm gonna rage

>oh hey user, didn’t think I’d see you at the gym! Are you resolutioning too?

I love the NYRs! I bask in their mires!

This, if you are too poor to live in a home, do body weight fitness and get a better job

>21st of december
>NYRs
Is this actually a thing in America? Shouldn´t these people start coming in January?

In my country having a homegym is totally impossible unless you live outside the city.
Living outside the city es impossible itself

they just want to say they arent resolutioners

Is this legit? I just started my Veeky Forums journey and was worried about it. I go right in the morning like 6am. And go in a smallish town. Whats the odds of it?

Is it really bad to OHP in the squat rack? Fuck me where am I supposed to do it

Shut up DYEL, you’re one of the people the OP talks about.

>tfw all my knowledge of boxing is from Hajime no Ippo
>Feel like I'd be beaten up if I tell them that

Is Sir going to post a comic this year?

There LITERALLY NOTHING wrong with anime tshirts.

You coyld have told her that.

Depends. I'm a massive anime fan and I wear shirts that aren't garish But the terrible fans wear shit like a nearly naked Illya

There's a valuable skill called communication where you express your emotions to the person instead of holding them in. Sometimes it's just a matter of understanding eachother

I don't get the hate towards people who want to improve in the new year

They take up space and will be out after a month, meaning they did nothing meaningful for their physique.

Call me naive but I had no idea this is an issue. It's hard to start but then its habit

Reality: +90% of the people only go to the gym 2-3 times a week for a month, they just do stuff spontaneously for 30-45 minutes instead of following a program ("What should I do today? Dunno, maybe some bench pressing first. Hmm, what's next? Dunno, I guess I'll use that leg machine"), then they skip one day, then they notice they haven't been to the gym in 7 months. And all that they accomplished during that 1 month of "training" was pissing off the people who go to the gym regularly and always bust their ass to improve their bodies.

There is literally nothing wrong with naked Illya.

she was too busy yelling at her cuck bf doing everything for her for me to fit a word in, plus anyway it gave me enough time to cool off from cardio

Its been happening here at my gym too. Shit loads of fat cunts and women in their best leggings.

I was going to join a martial arts gym as soon as I get paid I didn't even think about new years resolution

am I gonna get prejudiced as one

Yes, but no one will care or remember if you keep going for a few months. Don't let someone's preconceptions keep you from getting fit.

Cool story, talking down to fat people who want to make themselves better is why their is fat acceptance. Dont worry your dick will always be small no matter how much you complain about others.

I feel you bro

Let's be real, the reason fat acceptance exists is because they don't want to better themselves.

>people that use the squat rack to do ohp
Oh fuck I'm not supposed to do that?

i do it because fuck em. if you're ohp do it in the squat rack/power cage/straddled over someone trying to bench press/wherever

fuck em they can wait. they aren't training with any intensity anyway

you're supposed to OHP in the rack or in the cage and who gives a shit if some dyel or thot is waiting to do their 1000 reps of 95lb squats

My gym is starting to fill up with NYRs and I don't even remember faces until they've been going 3 months or more because it's like Vietnam and 80% of them won't be there in that time.

>Dyels occupy my equip with microplates
>Old women in leggings try to talk to me even though I'm wearing headphones
>Family guys bring kids with them
>Locker room is always full of people
Can't wait for the NY when I'll train alone during holidays

Echoes of the prophecy still rings in our ears, as the beast approaches.
As thirsty and relentless it is, as inane as disruptive it is.
We all know what is comming.
Hordes made of the thousands of the so called "resolutioners".
Soccer moms will take our squat racks.
Roasties our deadlift platforms and dumbbells.
Fat asses will occupy our precious cardio equipment.
Lanklets and DYELs, by the hundreds, will be using our precious bench.
It will be noisy.
It will be cringy.
It will be dark
And in our souls there will be despair.
BUT HEAR THEE BROTHERS, FOR WE MUST STAND IN THE FACE OF DARKNESS AND STRIDE FOR OUR HONOR.
We will not give up our holy church of iron to the ignorant masses of normies.
We will not give up the gift of gains because of some roasties.
We will prevail for the one month of the year the quitters come, and we will emerge triumphant out of it, only yo wait another 11 months for the beast to come yet again, when we will be ready to face the darkness once again.

Spoiler alert: there's no squat racks, only racks that can be used for a variety of activities, one of them being squats. It's a joke/troll like the "I saw a guy squat with a deadlifting bar LOL" (the bars are always the same for every exercise)

>fat guy at my gym
>always does bench press
>warms up with the bar
>put a set of 5 kg on
>rep
>put another set on
>rep
>ends up with 6 x 5 kg pl8s on each side
>took all of the 5s in the gym

why the fuck do people do this? do they think they lift more if they use all of the small pl8s?

there's ohp racks? I do ohp in squat racks

Go in the morning

Because of fucking assholes like you, I always squat in the OHP rack and let out loud protein farts while doing so

what the fuck is a ohp rack

Most gyms have one of this or a one similar to it. Or you can just lift it from the floor. (Unless you are a pussy that can't squat)
And if you are doing your shit correctly you good
what i meant was the nyrs that do nothing right even after you tell them how to and they waste a lot of time.

Best post itt

Considering I OHP more than most of the people in my gym squat, you can't stop me.
Not about to clean 185+ every time I was to do a work load

Who but manlets ohps INSIDE the rack? I'm only 6'1 and i have to ohp outside the rack because I'll hit the top with the bar

Satanic trips.
The end is near.

Truth, but here i am. A legit fat person who goes everyday. Runs 2 to 3 miles. Lifts for an hour. Asking a serious question and gets a troll reply. Whats the point of that?

>Not about to clean 185+ every time I was to do a work load

They're afraid of hurting themselves so they go up incrementally

Change countries.

Here's squat rack and OHP rack in the same pic

>Air Force cuck
>Montana
>7 degrees out currently
>Jog to the gym
>It is fucking packed
>Turn 360 degrees around and jog back home
WHAT THE FUCK. Why, just because it is cold outside now you fags are going early? It'd be warmer if you went in the afternoon. I took preworkout and everything and now I can't go until night time.

Do you know where you are?
Keep lifting bro we're all gonna make it.

>ohp rack
>ask me how i know you don't lift
left is the squat rack/stand, right is a power cage. the real answer is that there's no specific place to OHP

are nyrs real? seems like a meme

i get to stoke my ego seeing all these people mire
those who last until the end of the month get my respect

Nice get

Also, I might join this crowd

Left is OHP rack, right is squat rack. I hate fucking noobs like you who get basic shit like this wrong.

>ask me how i know you don't lift

Ask me how I know you suck cock for breakfast, lunch and dinner, faggot.

>squat rack to ohp
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this

>expecting serious replies on fucking Veeky Forums

the funny thing is you think there is such a thing as a non garish anime shirt

>he doesn't use a deadlift bar
I bet you count the bars' weight too faggot

>tfw too tall to ohp in squat rack
manlets have it good desu

I avoid this by going to the gym at 6 am before work.

>being this wrong and doubling down on it hoping that no one will notice
>pretending like you've been on this board but don't even recognize the austin powers ohp meme
we'll all wait here while you try and find someone who sells an OHP rack that looks like the ones you post
>good luck

>resorting to blatant photo editing and name calling when you are proven wrong

LMAO you are one sad motherfucker. I bet you tell other newbies to bench press and deadlift with a squat bar too.

The one I go to has three “squat racks” and they’re not enclosed. I’m 6’ no way I could OHP in an enclosed rack.

>photo editing
>name calling
not likely kiddo. post what shithole country you're in cause it could just be that you're entire country is fucked. I didn't start name-calling until this post faggot

Hey newfag, you've already been exposed. You can drop the act. I know it's embarrassing to not know the difference between a squat rack and a OHP rack but you live and learn. We all have to start somewhere.

Here, I'll give you an easy one so you can save face. What kind of bar is in the picture: squat bar, deadlifting bar, bench pressing bar, OHP bar or curling bar?

Chill out mate, so long as you're following a legit programme and not hogging equipment no one will care
Good luck brah, we're all gonna make it

not even the guy you're arguing with but wow you are a massive faggot.

>not answering the question
>changing the subject
>gaslighting
>projecting
if this was a troll you got me good bro

>FAGGOT
>TROLL

This is how underaged newfags react when they realize that they were proven wrong in public and everyone saw it.

inb4 some autist points out that certain bars have more whip or different knurling making them better suited for different lifts, and women's bars are 10lbs lighter

>implying you've proven anything so far
save yourself the damage control and just go back to lurking.
Better yet, go to the gym (it's ok if it's your first time), and ask at the front desk for a towel and to see where the squat rack is. When they lead you past the power cage to what you honestly believe is the "OHP rack" I want you to set the uprights as high as you can, place the bar up there, throw the towel over, tie a knot, and hang yourself 1x1

>tfw working out at home because i don't want everyone to think my auschwitz ass is a resolutioner
Feels too fucking skinny man

>Asking a serious question and gets a troll reply
Well yeah dont listen to these idiots, go find a decently jacked guy on youtube and become "the sheep" if you cant google shit yourself

>using squat rack to do ohp
Wait this is a problem? The racks are all purpose to be switched between squat bench etc.

Ah im ashamed, I didnt even read the thread first

Im stuck currently. Glad school is over so i can put more time in. But i want to slim down so im lifting high rep low weights. But i want those gainz. Its confusing lol. But im still doing ss and mostly cardio. Its great seeing those results, when i started couldn't do 4.5 for more than 5 min. Now im running 2 miles at 6.0 with a 40lbs weight vest. My problem is my diet. I keep telling myself to start next week. And that never happens. Third shift life. Plus school. Shit sucks man.

>barbell?

I have the exact opposite problem.
I have been doing dumbell+bodyweight workouts 5 times a week for the past 6 months and I finally think I have the courage to start going to the gym in January and start doing heavy compound movements, instead of just isolation exercises using dumbells, but I'm afraid to go because the regulars at the gym will hate me.

It's a bar. Barbell would be bar+weights.

Triggered

>Not about to clean 185+ every time I was to do a work load
you should, it's really fun

They won't hate you if you obey the gym etiquette, be respectful and actually become a regular instead of pretending to lift for a month and then quitting.

I'm 6'2 and can ohp in my gyms squat racks. Maybe your gym has manlet racks

>doing OHP on a rack
>see a manlet waiting for his turn behind me
>finish final OHP set
>put the bar as high as I can on the rack
>unrack the weights
>leave the bar there

>use the squat rack to do ohp
Fuck you breh, am I supposed to clean it from the floor and lose energy in the process?

>mfw gym has only one power rack
>mfw im like one of 2 guys that ever use it

its a good feel

on the side note
>fresh staceys that mire your posterior chain development when you deadlift

Besides most of my training is done out of racks and benches or machines, just some empty floor space bar and weights is enough.

Today I used the squat rack to do OHP and snatch presses for 35 mins. Come at me bro. I do not give a fuck.

i need to see this pic more often
really puts me back into line

You deserve a (you)

oly barbell, faggot

Meh, I usually go in the morning. By the time I'm finished, the gym's already packed.

>People like me about to get ready to go to the gym senpai