tfw also 5'5 like this guy

> tfw also 5'5 like this guy
> getting jack will just look like im over compensating the fact that im a manlet

Who cares? Do it for yourself.

yeah man don't ever improve, why bother, right?

would you rather be small and skinny/fat or small and muscular? Just don't over do it. You'll look funny af otherwise

>not lifting for your manlet brethren in preparation for the day of the tunnel
Come on OP we need you.

If all you care about is aesthetics go for ottermode.
I remember back in college there was one manlet guy who lifted a lot. And everybody made fun of him for lifting beyond what he should for his frame. Dude was annoying as hell outside of looking overly built, but still people hated on him for it.

life as a manlet is overcompensating

then get fat and become a neet

this nigga aint 5.5 he way smaller. Im 5.5 and i do not look as ridicolous as this fuck

AlphaDestiny's biggest weakpoint isn't his build but his personality. If you're not a fucking loser like he is, you'll be fine getting jacked.

Lifting is not about impressing people. Truth is nobody gives a fuck about your muscles. If you lift for other people you’re setting yourself up for disappointment. Do it to be healthy and for fun.

I'm about 5'7 and met him once he's lying about being 5'5 he's at most 5'2. Maybe when he puts his heels on and take his hair into account he's 5'5.

You are already laughing stock, it can't get any worse.

Except ottermode starts at like 5'9-5'10 minimum

Just lift for strength and watch the results,your body will give you the natural muscle ypu need,if you want to get massive and out of proportion just get on gear and lift

the only answer is the way of the rope

No it starts with the type of body you have and what kind of inserts you where gifted

>day of the tunnel

gimme a quick run down, should I be scared?? im 5'11

If your height starts woth a 5 , you're a manlet too

>I'm 5'11"
>as if that means anything
Get to tunnelling, dear brother

Go for Ottermode

the only viable option is to follow our lord and savior Alex and go for jacked as fuck, thick necked, 16%bf dwarfmode.

I'd rather be a bulked up manlet than a skinny manlet