Who works out in an empty gym here?

Who works out in an empty gym here?

Even during prime hours between say 5-7pm, there's never more than 6 or so people in there. It's good because stuff is always free, but you don't get the motivation from others being there. I love the comrade of being among 8-10 other big guys lifting and all sweaty, everyone working toward the same goal.

Also no qt girls to look at sucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Under-Armour-Fleece-Highlight-Hoodie/dp/B019YJIDMY/ref=pd_sbs_200_3?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B019YJIDMY&pd_rd_r=680SZXAXH9KPMXNRA1T4&pd_rd_w=Ywvp6&pd_rd_wg=8lg1k&refRID=680SZXAXH9KPMXNRA1T4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>working out in an empty gym
That's one of three wishes if I ever catch golden fish

Going to an empty gym is my dream come true. I hate seeing normies

Does anyone know what hoodie that is? I know it's Under Armour but I can't find it on their website.

It‘s the feel edition.
You are only able to buy it when you are sad and lonely, otherwise it will not show up.

Im wearing mine right now

I need it because I am feels wojak in real life
Please tell me brah :(

amazon.com/Under-Armour-Fleece-Highlight-Hoodie/dp/B019YJIDMY/ref=pd_sbs_200_3?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B019YJIDMY&pd_rd_r=680SZXAXH9KPMXNRA1T4&pd_rd_w=Ywvp6&pd_rd_wg=8lg1k&refRID=680SZXAXH9KPMXNRA1T4
best i could find, ironically it come comes in kid/manlet sizes

why wouldnt you just wish for your goal body

because that wouldnt fix his personality

>tfw at peak hour my gym might have 5 people in it
>tfw 5 brand new squat cages, bumper plates and lifting platforms being installed

Never, I only go at prime times so I can socialize when I'm at my accessory work at least.
Last time a qt actually asked to work in with me at squats, I even spotted her, which is pretty rare to happen, since nobody ever asks for a spot at squats.
Thinking back at it I should have at least asked for her phone number.
>mfw thinking about it

its only in Youth sizes.

Adult sizes where?

In my dreams :(
I looked everywhere for this shit even ebay but it's only for children

my uni gym is always empty when I go in the mornings, but they don't have a fucking squat rack and squattings my favorite exercise. Using the smith machine just isn't the same.

My gym is about as empty as it gets when I work out between 9-11 am. I am already dreading April because from then I have to work full-time and will have to work out either late as fuck (NOPE) or from like 5-7 am.

Still it's nice to have like 1-2 people around who look halfway competent. I'm fine if I get stuck at the bottom of a squat (just throw the barbell backwards) but I wouldn't want to get stuck on the bench with nobody around.

So join a real gym. Fuck, I hate gyms without cages / racks.
>freshman at uni
>just getting into lifting
>only person to use free weights, everyone else (maybe 5 other people at any time including designated PT) on cables / incline bench all the time
>fail at uni
>move to different city
>different university
>no lifting, focus on uni
>good grades, time to get back into lifting
>fire in uni gym week before semester starts
>get to go to private gym next to campus for like quarter price
>spacious
>lots of free weights, cages, racks
>sauna and drinks
>qt cardio bunnies
>fuck yeah
>semester ends, uni gym is renovated so special uni deal with private gym ends
>go to uni gym
>literally only have machines, not even dumbbells, nevermind barbells
>have to squat in the smith machine
>have to row on cardio rowing trainer
>deadlifting? LMAO
>turn 360 degrees and never come back
>join private gym for full price because I'm not poor anymore
Seriously it costs literally 6 times as much but this uni gym was just a big waste of time.

I work out after hours in the gym attached to our therapy facility. No waiting for equipment, no thots, whatever music I want.
>feelsgoodmang.jpeg

Uni gym:
>always packed
>filled with roastie doing butt exercises
>equipment is one year old and well kept
>staff always tell you to put on clips and NO GRUNTING
>often have to adjust workout to whats available

Local gym:
>never more than 5 people around 9-4
>most people lifting are retired people or dedicated lifters
>equipment is old and poorly kept
>staff is chill and dont give a shit about rules
>every piece of equipment is usually available

Feels good being home for the winter.

>Go to uni gym the last day of finals
>I'm the only one there

I love empty gym..part of why i push my routine to have the weekend in it. Everything to myself, can throw weight around and open the window to allow for fresh air(best during winter/snow)

My gym used to be packed but the one down the road has been taking its business for a year now. Shit breaks constantly and it smells but it's empty 90% of the time so I have everything to myself. Also 5 mins away from home. Hope it doesn't close or I'll be forced to join the normie one where you have to play a Justin Bieber trivia game to use the squat rack

Im almost always alone in my gym. So I work out shirtless most of the time, can't stop mirin my noob gains in the mirror.

>Start a new job a couple of months ago
>They have an on site gym and its pretty good
>Its just me and 3 other bros using it and its usually only 2 of us at a time. Most of the time im alone there.

This is the life Veeky Forums. It can only go down hill from here.

Everything feels heavier in a quiet gym

Usually there is only like 1 other person working out thankfully. It is pretty small though.

gym fires can't melt smith machines

You guys srsly like this hoodie? It's fucking shit....the colours don't fit together at all

Nah m8, just say hi next time you're at the gym and see if she wanna do small talk.

>turn 360 degrees and never come back

You just did a full circle and are going back to your shit gym.... you’re a retard, no wonder you failed first uni

You being a newfag, that's all I can see here.

>actually falling for it
>I'm also falling for it
what year is this again

A great body represents great discipline and hard work. Getting it from a wish is being a fraud.

>homegym
Haven't lifted with a person in 3 years

home gym master race

>i love the comrade of being among...
camaraderie*
exercising your vocab