Lifts that make you feel ridiculous

lifts that make you feel ridiculous

This one desu but it helps to make vroom vroom sounds, makes it seem like I’m just goofing off to random gym goers

t. turbo autist

any isolation exercise

holy fuck I can't unhear it

Geniuses incoming

>VTEC KICKING IN

>not sitting down while doing the lift
>not pretending you're shifting gears

never gonna make it

this

>it helps to make vroom vroom sounds
gonna try it

Hip thrusts

Nazi dubs confirm.

This shit works wonders to help me warm up and activate my glutes before a squat session. But fuck me I dont like being caught dead doing this.

>everyone google image that came up only had a woman in it

Thats because most men warm up with a girl on top instead of a barbell

This but I do kettlebell swings to warm up

>people warm up by doing weird gay shit instead of just starting with the bar and increasing the weight

>Tfw the new gym racecar has steering issues

Face pulls.
Ive literally never seen anyone else do them, but I fucking love the exercise and can really feel it working. But fuck I feel autistic as shit doing them.

Power cleans and snatches
Nobody does them in the gym
Being a laklet and having shit technique makes it look awkward

Holy fuck oh god i needed this shit today, just wow

Any and every lift because I'm 5'4.

Tbh I love wrist curls to failure. I think it's a good forearm exercise

>Kys

I really don't think it has that effect to be honest

kek this

i hate people doing this

>look at me trying to lift for fucking strength

>all the girls with amazing bodies at my Uni gym do this exercise in front of where I do sit ups.

This propably and almost anything that would be done on floor. I have been thinking about setting up some stuff differently to allow things such as floor presses or hip thrusts, but there's basically no real space left to do anything but standing, from floor or on bench exercises.

One too many smith machines tho which could go.

keeeek

This, I hate curls. The most boring shit ever.

Good luck shifting gears with a 25 lb steering wheel

How the hell do you set up for these without looking like a retard

Bullshit, first thing that came out was Scott Sherman explaining hip thrusts and there was a guy if I switched to Google images. Besides Bret Contreras is a guy and also shows up first.

Stop making excuses and do them

What is this for? Shoulders with some forearms? What is it called? I've never seen it before

>for fucking strength
What? I want juicy glutes for more comfortable sitting.

>Not thrusting to get bigger, rounder, firm glutes

>That's a spicy meatball X20

>hamstring stretches
aka the pls fucc my boipucci pose
>hip mobility before squats
aka if you walk next to my squat rack you're getting sideways kicked in the nuts)
>knee raises
>any dumbbell tricep isolation
>any bicep isolation

I don't feel awkward doing squats, diddly or facepulls though. Only do glute bridges / hip thrusts at home because my glutes are wrecked after sq/dl.

set the barbell on the floor, sit down, slide under it

or roll the barbell to your waist, overtop of your legs

I just tried this and I understand why this works.

Just like any intense lift, your breathing rhythm is essential to finding the right amount of strength and movement when you need it.
For that very reason you hear body builders making "TSSS" sound when they push against resistance.

>Vrooming makes me better at focusing on my body's rhythm

Why? They're just badass rows

Strech at home dude. Raising your general flexibility is great but there's no need to try to lvl it up litterally right before a lift.

Heil.

They're called Vroom Vrooms

>tfw isolated as fuck

Neck curls desu. With a plate on head lying down on a bench

Don't feel bad, there are a lot of people who are 5'4". My gf around 5'4" I think, for one.

RDLs and good mornings
I feel like a stupid instahoe poking my ass out everywhere but I have shit hams and glutes

Here's how my workout goes:
>walk to squat rack
>3-4 warmup sets (at ~ 50%, 70%, 85% of working weight)
>hip mobility
>working sets (3x12@75)
>3-4 warmup sets for upper body compound (bench or OHP) with shoulder mobility (rotator cuff exercises) in between
>working sets
>if rowing day, warmup sets; skip on diddly day
>working set(s) for row / diddly
>upper body isolation working sets (bench day -> dips; OHP day -> lateral / front raises); stretch hammies in between
>rowing day: chinups; diddly day: calf isolation working sets
>knee raises
>upper body isolation working sets 2: electric boogaloo (bench day -> biceps / triceps; OHP day -> face pulls), stretch hip abductors in between (this is the part I hate)

Oh also I'd rather stretch at the gym while everything's still warm and lubed up and full of blood.

Neck bridges, I knew everyone was watching me with disgrace and that look like "wtf is this moron doing, is he trying to break his spine?!", fortunately one random guy saved me, he asked whether I do them specifically for wrestling or something else. bro, if you read this - THANK YOU, I didn't have to switch gym.