>lost all my gains
>shit diet
>I'm dyel now
>tried to lift
>stopped 20 mins after
>no motivation anymore
>look at the mirror
>feel suicidal now and lost all hopes

Motivate me to not kill myself anons. I spent so much time to build muscle mass and now I'm nothing, a fucking skinnyfat dyel.

You don't loose all your gains in 4-5months retard. And if you did you were dyel af. Also regaining muscle you once had takes almost twice as fast to build up so stop being a fucking whiny retard thank you

Just fucking end it. There's no point to living. Everyone you love will be eventually taken from you anyway. Go out on your own terms user. There's a space in heaven waiting for you.

You have to start lifting faggot. You literally have no other options, unless you count being a depressed faggot for a couple years until you kill yourself.

user, eating well and lifting should make you happy. Forget about the goal and lift to fulfill your nature as a man.

I lifted for 5-6 years without gaining more than 5 kg of mass and then I lost that too after a sickness.

Got healthy again. Started to learn what works 4 me.

No Im best I ever been.

Try lifting hard for 5-6 years not knowing what u do and tell me about motivation then.
Lifting is my Paradise I would lift if I were a non corporeal being.

Your situation happens when
>you lift for girls

I did because my gf cooked me mostly shit I ate
I guess youre right
Thats a point I really didnt think about. Also I dont want my gf think I'm weak now. I want to prove her that I can do more, but shit is so hard right now. I hate lifting right now and idk why
>Try lifting hard for 5-6 years not knowing what u do
What the hell? You had your own homegym or what? I cant believe that

Be thanful that you survived and can walk let alone work out again.
You will get your gainz back twice as fast because your body remembers.

Just like user said

I'm thankful, but it only causes problems to me now

>no motivation anymore

I don't understand this, what motivated you to begin in the first place? How do you lose a state of mind by hurting your body? Sounds like your priority was something dumb like getting a gf or some shit.

I think I'm burned off after almost 3 years.

How do you lift for so long and never think: I should be making more gains, let's find out why that isn't happening.

Time to sacrifice those you love most to demons. It's the only way

Guts has more muscle mass than Griffisuuuu

you were on the right path
destruction destroyed all that you worked for and had achieved
you were broken by it
it intended for you to be broken by it
but you will not give in
you will rise past this
you will
R I S E

Malcontent life puts man in the pit
but occasionally the pit spits something out
something much worse
R I S E

Thanks, I will print that and read it everytime I go sleeping

The absolutely only way you can loose 5-6montha of gains are through eating literally 500-1000calories a day wtf. Or are you just a fatty who actually thinks loosing weight = gains ???

I think it was something like 1200 cal. every day. Shit upset me so hard so I didnt want to eat much

I'm in your shoes bro. Currently having a 14week break from lifting after surgery. Iost around 6kg so far during my break, unlike you I cant wait to get back in the gym.

Don't be a bitch, get back in the gym, try a new routine or something to keep things interesting. I can't wait to try PPL, I cant wait to step inside the gym knowing I wont make the same mistakes I made the first time.

If you were a big boi in the past, there shouldn't be anything stopping you from being a big boi again. You'll be able to put it back on faster than the first time.

find God user. the car accident was a spiritual test for you. be glad you survived. take 5 minutes and think of all the things you're grateful for. you're gonna make it

Muscle memory
You'll regain your gains FAST

Is this real? Holy fucking shit Superman is a Superfag.

This. Mike Tyson was fat for a while then got back in shape in no time at all because his body and muscle memory were still there.

This definitely is a thing. I've witnessed it myself after illness, injury, and drugs.

>Damage arm and back playing sport
>stop lifting and begin to develop depression
>start eating less as I'm just surviving in life
>lost all my weight and everyone tells me I look skinny
>depressed and skinny