Veeky Forums ideal thread:

Veeky Forums ideal thread:

Lets support each other edition

This is incredibly dumb, boring and it has nothing to do with fitness.
Take this shit to tumblr or reddit you absolute brainlet.
Also see you in three days, faggot.

6/10

Someone wants another 10 pushup threads doesn't he?

Still not sure on the body but it's the closest to what I want (not the tattoos though)

why post this tumblr tier blogging shit on Veeky Forums
you also have autistic taste

>Ideal woman
>camwhores

Lmaoing @ ur life

7/10
8/10
6/10 with 5 points being for my niggah Jotaro

Stop samefagging cunt.

This is the look I would want but am not confident enough to pull off.

Go back to /pol/ you asshat

Why?
Seriously it's not that hard except for the trench + hoodie. Hardest part is finding these clothes. Still searching for that Burberry leather jacket and I've been searching for years.

Refer to what I said there

7/10, would be 9/10 but those girls smack of annoying faked innocent instashit attention whores.
8/10
6/10, good bodies, decent hair as long as you don't put too much effort and style into it like a fuckboy, horrible clothes and the girls need to do some HIIT and lifting because they're all carrying too much fat with the exception of the retard.

Have achieved hair almost and half way to goal body
Girl no where in sight though

8/10 solid overall taste

9/10 body of the gods, not a fan of the beard

p-pls post pics of you wearing that stuff

sauce?

9/10

9/10, nice girls

10/10 would befriend

Why am I the only one that's gonna make it?

source on the girl with the golden bikini

Hair sucks. 6/10

good
upgrade fashion
one of the best
meh

6/10. Good body but maybe in danger of some forward tilting, don't become a bulldog. Shitty hair. Basic style, nice girl- the frail, pale and needy thing does get old after a while though.

7,5/10. Excellent body, fitting hair, decent style, excellent girl.

8,5/10. Excellent body, nice Greek hair, good although somewhat haywire style, very nice girl. Feels like there's something unfinished and not quite there yet before being a 10/10.

7/10.Nice body, but will require a lot of maintenance. Okay hair, like last time, can do better. Eclectic style so how good it is will vary I guess depending on day to day and how you mix and match stuff. Girl is cute.

8/10. If you want to ever attain those legs you need to leave humanity behind, otherwise admirable body. Nice hair, decent style. Excellent girl, good specifications.

8/10. The body of a clear dom. Hair is fitting to the ideal. Style is clean, although with that body might need less "foppish" clothes, they have a tendency to look weird on big guys. Girl is nice, have fun building a stable.

no idea who she is but that depraved look gets me hard as diamonds

Don't rate, don't get rated.

>not a single b l o a t p r e n t i c e itt
enjoy being b l o a t m o g g e d twinks

>that editing

God damn I just absolutely love these type of good for one thing only sluts. Submissive and knowibgly objectifying themselves as a tool for sex for a man. I had a girl like this for a few months and I absolutely hated her and loved her at the same time. She really annoyed the fuck out of me when we were fucking but when we were it was legendary. I still think about her. How can I find another?

FAGGOT

Why do you only rate yourself an 8.5? Also, what is the point of giving yourself feedback?

What would be the point seriously?