Is the joke that he’s a delusional fatass?

Is the joke that he’s a delusional fatass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yl8kFE3h6rM
youtube.com/watch?v=tT7xhZbx_IA
youtube.com/watch?v=XfZ77n-zo1A
my.mixtape.moe/vgkrio.webm
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=4ciH4AFbiEQ
youtu.be/tKvfHLzSoOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you did not get the meme until now you are probably retarded.
he is the bloatlord, a trained walker and the only king this board ever had

I mean, benching 400+ for 15, squatting 650+ for 8, these are all impressive even with his shit ROM but in terms of lifts to bodyweight ratio, they aren't that great.

That said, when he squats 650 his knees are taking like 1050lbs, so it's impressive they don't explode.

Snacks for the Bloat God!
Plates for the Bloat Throne!

>thinkin it's a meme
the guy is insanely strong, easily stronger than anyone who has ever posted here.

yeah, he's a meme
his lifting routine is putting enormous amounts of weight on a barbell and then moving it like 1 inch gor 5 or 3 reps
pretty clear that he's a complete ego-lifter obsessed only with numbers on a scale or on a barbell, not actual strenght

so you're telling me you, a man who can't bench 2pl8 for 3, is stronger than him, who shrugs 1000lbs benches 600 for 20 and send a 300lb man to the ground with one punch, because his ROM isn't as good as yours

whats this exercise called again Veeky Forums?

zercher box squats

brainlet

I think in that shot he's doing some weird seated Zecher shrug. But in another he does 9pl8 Zecher box squats, although the box is pretty high that is still fucking crazy.

please post mythical 600x20 bench video bloatfag

>Send a 300 lbs man to the ground with one punch
>Strength gives you automatic boxing skills
>This is what strength fags actually believe

Sure, weight classes affect, buy make no mistake, lifting weights does not teaches you how to fight. At all.

I think he meant 440 x 12 youtube.com/watch?v=Yl8kFE3h6rM
He also OHPS 4pl8 seated probably can do 3pl8 standing desu youtube.com/watch?v=tT7xhZbx_IA

He means the vid of the bloatlord pushing away another bloat guy with one punch.

I mean I get the troll aspect of this shit, but that bench is downright embarrassing, he couldn't do one rep at that weight. t would be better troll if he was actually strong and bloatmax, aka strongman

have you not seen any of his fighting training videos?

He did 200kg for 12 reps. 1RM is easily 250kg+

What's yours twinkcel?

His rom for everything is like one inch
He is perfecting a real life 1-inch death punch

post video twink

he didn't even do 200kg for 1 rep
of what?

Watch the video

If you think ROM is that important and he has no strength for benching 200kg for 12, post your 700lb rack pull.

i would like to see you even deadlift this, or any way you would like

keking at you thinking this bloadlord could deadlift that

that seated press is probably the best lift I've seen him do, no joke. more of a slight incline bench than a seated OHP, but he's fucking lifting 4pl8 over his head through a good ROM. Sure, that's basically a 1x bodyweight lift, but still

id like to see you try to even just unrack 300 kg with just your biceps and forearms

Are you being retarded? For a raw lifter the hard part of the lift is off the chest he does that part non stop. Stop hating on the poor guy just because he's being a forced meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=XfZ77n-zo1A
think again twig

>boxes
has this guy ever done an actual approved non-assisted lift?
he either moves the barbell a few inches or uses fucking boxes all the time

??? wtf is he doing

post video twig use 500 boxes if you like, you wont be able to repeat that

alright fatso

Go ahead

*snaps your delusional twink body in two*

What's his end goal?

Live it

Fucking Christ this man is a blob. What happened to Veeky Forums it used to idolize sick fucking cunts

this is completely false. I have no opinion on bloatlord but the sticking point of the lift for almost everyone, and everyone with proper form and training, is about 40% through when the mechanical advantage is worst and tricep engagement starts to dominate

>the joke
what in the fuck am I reading.

Forgive him bloatlord, he knows not what he says

The joke is that he's fat and does weird workouts with a lot of weight. Fucking autist I swear.

Upright rowing 400lbs for reps is being a sick cunt.

Look I love Zyzz too, but this guy's weights would crush him to death. We learned from Zyzz to work hard and we'll make it. We learned from Piana that you need to do whatever it takes and get huge. The Bloatlord is teaching us that if you want to move 900lbs you gotta pound gallon ice cream shakes and weigh over 200kg.

Literally wrong, go check any PL meet and you'll see most raw lifters it's off the chest to where the bloatlord pushed the lockout is rarely the problem.

>I'm sure to win, my speed is superior

>Doesn't actually do a single legitimate rep

can you even unrack this ?

Let's see you try fag. Get 200kg and rep it for a single inch, I dare you.

No, but I weigh less half than half of this guy, so my proportional strength is superior

No one cares about proportional strength the reason they exist in sport is to make manlets and women feel good about themselves.
Also with Cube's law proportional strength is irrelevant.

A healthy adult male weighs in excess of 200kg, try again twink.

>Muh proportional strength
Well we can ask if you only can fight "proportional" guys in the upcoming race war

>Strength gives you automatic boxing skills
>lifting weights does not teaches you how to fight.
Who made that claim, user?

>step aside grizzly, your god has returned

i'm gonna proportionally fuck your mother tonight

twinkcels ITT must be still suffering the ptsd from the initial bloatmogging

2018 will be the year of the bloat

>proportional strength

manlet detected

lol wtf was that. Nigga bounced it off his stomach going down maybe 6 inches at most.

>his lifting routine is putting enormous amounts of weight on a barbell and then moving it like 1 inch gor 5 or 3 reps

So... AlphaDestiny?

This some kind of epic troll? His ROM is at most 2 inches and 1.5 of those are from bouncing the bar off his fat juicy tits.

my.mixtape.moe/vgkrio.webm

I would like to see you even unrack it

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=4ciH4AFbiEQ

...maybe

someone post the FUCKING COMFY DRIVING video/webm!!

How to spot a DYEL:
>I bench 135 lbs because I do it with PERFECT form
>the guy who benches 300 lbs without perfect form is weaker than me

When will they learn?

Sorry user, but I know a guy who weighs 240 and can get those same numbers. This guy isn't that strong, especially for his size. He's old, fat, and bald.

That's hardly the point, is it? Why are you so adamant on defending your shitty form and gluttony on a Filipino sandcastle forum anyway, Michelin Man?

So Imagine how much more he could do if he bloated.

More rom than the size of your dick twink

>he's not larping
youtu.be/tKvfHLzSoOg
>twinks will tell you that protein shake will only make you fat

Why are you so adamant on shittiong on his shitty form and gluttony on a Filipino sandcastle forum anyway, sceleton man?

I mean, he physically cant get any more range because of his stomach
that looked fine and still takes a ridiculous amount of strength

He's like Jason Genova but he has the tard strength

A gut is nature's slingshot

>A healthy adult male weighs in excess of 200kg.
>Tfw 200 kilos is 440lbs
Seems very healthy desu.

He can fight 5 bodybuilders at the same whereas a bodybuilder gets obliterated by 5 skeletons.

40 SCOOPS COME ON

Because I like to come on here for shitposting and occasional fitness advice and I prefer not to see this ugly pile of stool all over the place

>all the sub-200 kg haters ITT

>all these twinks getting mogged

delete your post

Oh fuck. I'm not even OP but i feel extremely mogged by this