Rollerblading

When will you faggots finally agree with me that rollerblading is the best work out to compliment weight lifting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uV60wRb6mFk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-P7QWuw45M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree.
I want to rollerblade again.
A lot of hot chicks are doing it in my city. Mass night rides were awesome.

That said when I tried to last year, my old k2 frontman skates literally disintergrated, either because they were very old and beat up, or because I am 100+kg.
So now I'm wondering if I'm too heavy and strong for rollerbladan.

>fruitboots

God damn those legs
White women are made for cumming

I might be a fruitboot but rollerblading through the night streets with a bunch of other 18-20 year olds is one of the best memories of my life.

Too bad I was autistic, I was the fastest and could probably smash thanks to that.

Nah unless you seek and destroy your only cucking yourself. Sure it’s a test boost but those age girls are stupid af. Literally user girls are all brain dead 99% of the time. Either they’re stupid whores or their stupid and do everything they can to no appear like a whore. Like my wife for example. Nice and whorey when we first met then married and suddenly she’s not in the mood and has uterus pains. Don’t get married. Play with whores till you die.

Rollerblading is fucking awesome and rollerblades are an extremely versatile tool. Rolllerbladings popularity would be greater than all other extreme sports if (((skateboarding))) didn't kick blading out of the x-games. It was kicked out because it was cutting into big skateboarding's market share. So if you're some type of faggot skateboarder, who hates on blading, just know that line of thinking is the result of corporate propaganda and you're literally a tool.

>You can distance blade for cardio gains
>you can sprint for anabolic gains
>low impact
my personal favorite is to blade and skateparks/street spots and hit tricks/lines. It's full body, works all types of random fast twitch and core muscles, is FUN AS FUCK. It's a skill that can be worked on and developed.

The community is awesome. It's comparable to fight club, everyone knows everyone, low participation numbers breeds an unmatched commrodarie, and no body talks about it in public.

Come shred with us bros, you'll love it

I got a gf and after a while she stopped being in the mood and yeah uterus pain and it turned out she had a condition and now it's being treated and her sex drive is going up.

Yeah it's great.
My only problem is rollerblading wrecks hard drives. I carry my laptop around with me, so I can't commute on rollerblades. But when I do commute using them, I often go as fast as/faster than a car. I'm an asshole and ignore red lights and pedestrian crossings, only watch out not to get hit by cars/hit people. I don't have to drop speed and keeping at ~20km/hour is achievable unless you're going uphill with a headwind and on tiles.

Fuck tiles.

Bump of cocaine to redpill normies

I've been thinking this would be a good action date to take sloots on; less boring than drinks, food or movies for a first date. Gonna pick some bladez up soon.

please buy rollerblades so I can sit out on the deck at a restaurant and have something to laugh at. Nothing brings my sides to orbit like seeing slightly muscular dudes on rollerblades. Shit is SO gay lmao.

I still have my Vinnie Mintons and they still fit, but I'm 29 and fruitbootin' every weekend from 13 to 17 years old gave me osgood schlatters.

I'm 33 and blade all the time. Love it. What size are the vimnies? I'll buy an if they're the right size.

Sluts LOVE IT

Does someone remember the name of the video of this interview or the actress?

>2017 anno domini
>wearing blades and not skates

I use to blade, my Russian teacher got me a pair. He was awesome

Holly Earl
youtube.com/watch?v=uV60wRb6mFk
Comments disabled because the autists were cumming too hard

nice

>Play Jet Set Radio
>Want nothing in life than to become a rollerblader
How do I into it?

Get some blades, I'd recommend USD aeons as they're cheap and versatile.

Then you have to get pants to blade in. Pants in blading is extremely important. It speaks volumes about who you are as a person and a blader.

Work on the fundamentals. And once you get a little confidence and style, you cab get a cool hat if you like.

i have Rollerblade Fusion X3 2013 model my feet hurt after while and im not good. what do? bought them so i could do stupid shit

>Sure it’s a test boost but those age girls are stupid af.
>thinking women get smarter with age
my grandma is 84 and she's still dumb as fuck

perfect song for this thread youtube.com/watch?v=Y-P7QWuw45M

get new blades. you're feet expand when you blade for a long time so take that into consideration when buying them. just keep skating bro.

Thanks bro, I went ahead and forwarded that to blading's central office and am awaiting orders. I looked up guttermouth, I was honestly stunned to see how alpha these guys are. It really made me question my decision to rollerblade at all.